Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But before that happens Apunishedidhed max and lisa for the last time. And it says You have reached end of the opportunity. Why?
Yes some of the quest may say they end but still have more to show and will need to do or keep doing them for triggers that need to go off in other quest.

This is so old and I have forgotten what the main question is so if you still need help please ask the question again.

A1fox .. am i done is the end of the games ...?
I have no idea on where you are at and you quoted someone else's post.

What do all the quest say?

okay trying to get alice to do different positions with the spider but she wont, i thought you had to do it at least 6 times before she started to have sex with you.
You must progress other quest to unlock more content with her, bolg and changing roles with cunning plan.
Changing roles may not have open yet but it will after getting farther along in other quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello @a1fox3 what path should I choose to get to fuck Mom? I'm planning on choosing Lisa GF and Do Yoga
My favorite is the jewelery path but the yoga path will get you there to.

Only the Olivia path will not get new content starting from v.11 and on, Olivia path ended in v.10

Endead

Oct 8, 2017
My favorite is the jewelery path but the yoga path will get you there to.

Only the Olivia path will not get new content starting from v.11 and on, Olivia path ended in v.10
I'm starting from the beginning again because I chose Olivia's path, that also explains my problem with unlocking the new events. Thank you very much.

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I'm not able to trigger talking to mom about the 4th movie. I can't tell if it's a mod or something else. Can someone check my save file?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not able to trigger talking to mom about the 4th movie. I can't tell if it's a mod or something else. Can someone check my save file?
First off what mod are you using and if it is content adding mod then go to that mod thread to ask for help for we here only help with the vanilla game.

In any case there is no need to talk to mom until aunt Kira tells you about the 4th movie.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I have missed control. So how to trigger that opportunity? Please help. Thank you.
If you have gotten rid of Eric then you can not because its part of his junk and is not needed in the game.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Yes I have missed control. So how to trigger that opportunity? Please help. Thank you.
To trigger control you must remove Eric by the wallet quest and call his enemies. But instead of giving them the adress you tell them you will get back later. Now use this leverage and talk Eric into becoming your slave and he can help you get closer to Ann. It's a short event but it gives you a few new renders not available in any other event. You can finish control and safly remove Eric once you are done by calling his enemies again.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I am trying to get the pills from Kira since I am a quickshot but I can't seem to trigger the next after she told me she would ask some colleagues. Anybody can enlighten me on the requirements needed.

And how can I progress beyond a handjob with the arachnophobia opportunity?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Do you know which, last time I played this game extensively was 0.8 or 0.9.

If you can tell me which ones I can find the answers here.
No I don't.
Okay thanks for the help.

It seems that I need to advance cunning plan. Onward to the grind.

Okay what do I need to do to start the fourth movie. I am on day 272 and this is not fun anymore. My current status.

upload_2018-2-19_22-42-10.png

Schoolmate is open, depending on Mentor, which reached the end. Arachnophobia is open, only hj. Blog is open, I can fuck her. Cunning plan is open, lick sister or fuck kate or punish sister and fuck or spank her. Third movie completed but can't trigger fourth. Asked Kira about pills but apparently I need to finish the fourth movie first. Can sleep with mom naked but she switches to panties before hj.

If anyone has some tips to proceed that would be great I am just clicking and clicking and trying searches within this thread without getting anywhere.

Ps sorry about ranting, just getting frustated.

S

SteelRazer

How is it good to be blackmailed by alice for fucking mom and also what to do to unlock hot coffee ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote