Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any scene after being caught 2 times by lisa fucking mom on the kitchen?
I think there may be 1 or 2 more that are a little different but that is all, she never catches them doing it though.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
I am at day 31 but kate still didn't appear , i wait every night till 3:00. Is it normal or i did something wrong? when will she come?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am at day 31 but kate still didn't appear , i wait every night till 3:00. Is it normal or i did something wrong? when will she come?
Kate shows up at 1 am and by the pool at 2 am when she is over, at 1 am you can peep at Kate and Alice in Alice's room and at 2 am you can talk to Kate at the pool.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
When is the best time to declare war against eric? and there is no option to talk to him when he is home so how can i do it? . As wallet only active when i am at war.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When is the best time to declare war against eric? and there is no option to talk to him when he is home so how can i do it? . As wallet only active when i am at war.
Start Lisa's sex-ed training if you have not done so and this will bring him to you and you refuse him and then you are at war.
If already started sex-ed then I don't remember what else you can do.
You should be able to tell him off and go to war when you want to but I never went any other route to go to war.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I'm have been trying to trigger the .13 content for hours now so looking for help. I get the bj's from mom and she does the apron but naked in the mornings, I'm able to join her in bed but. I'm guessing the trigger is mom catching max pleasing alice but I can't seem to get it to happen.
Ok finally solved the problem, I never did any of the punishments for lisa and alice, but after going threw all that content with alice being a dom to lisa and max it finally triggered the scene with mom catching max and alice on the couch.

majesticc89

Jan 14, 2018
Problem: Kira wants to sleep with Mom. I have to visit them at 0300 Thursday (Friday).
Map show (at 0300) that Kira is with Mom in her bedroom. But when I peek (and thats all I can do besides "leave")
I only see Mom sleeping. What AM i doing wrong?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm going through version 0.13.07 latest one and using available walk through , I think latest is for 0.9.
In the "New Job" achievement there is video no 4. After going through this shooting there was Kira's comment that I could do better-it's sex-ed video , first one in the studio.
If I went through it badly will it finish my advancement in this achievement?

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
So I feel I'm stuck, or at some impasse. I'm on day 465 (i know....a loooonnnggg way down)

I've completed all the movies with Kate, Ann, and Alice. Currently been "waiting" for Ann to get more on her own, (I'm assuming this is 2nd Job) But haven't heard anything in weeks.

I've finished up all the Clinic stuff as far as it'll go (jerk off in a cup to a naked Dr. solo, every 3 days)

I've gone through mentoring Lisa through to Anal with Kate at night, and have gotten Lisa to lose the panties during the day.

I've done the movies with Ann and get a HJ or a BJ

I'm able to occasionally get Alice to give a BJ during TV

I'm also able to visit Alice and Kira once a week.

SO!!! With that said.....I've had no further movement.

Been WEEKS!, if not more than what seems a month or 2 in game

Ann hasn't heard anything on the new Job, Can't get any anal with Lisa outside of Kira visits. Haven't had sex with Ann yet anywhere in the house.

I'm seeing posts about Ann catching you with Alice in the lounge, banging Ann all over the house, and so on...but I can't get any of it....I feel I'm either just in one LOOONNGGG grind, or I'm missing something.

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
Alice will catch you banging Ann on the sofa and second time will record with the cell phone
Right, but I'm still waiting to even have sex with Ann....It's just a constant repeat of either a HJ or a BJ with or without cumming. So I'm wondering if I still have to wait for an event....or what. Alice and Kira visits are also either fun with Alice or fun with Kira, and I saw part of a walkthrough saying something about banging kira in all holes....but no option for that.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Right, but I'm still waiting to even have sex with Ann....It's just a constant repeat of either a HJ or a BJ with or without cumming. So I'm wondering if I still have to wait for an event....or what. Alice and Kira visits are also either fun with Alice or fun with Kira, and I saw part of a walkthrough saying something about banging kira in all holes....but no option for that.
Make her frustrated! Finish all sex scenes with mom by 11am, never go into the bath in the evening for a hj. If she is working on the 4th film on Mondays and Thursdays, go into her room and after starting action a choice should show up continue - and you don´t. If this choice hasn´t shown up you need to talk to Aunt Kira for advice. Once or twice don´t even go into mom´s room after she gets back from work. You´ll need anaesthetic lotion as well, which Kira advises you to buy. Occassionally go into her room at 10-11pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays for a talk. After a grind of 2 or 3 weeks or more, the action begins!

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
Finish all sex scenes with mom by 11am, never go into the bath in the evening for a hj. If she is working on the 4th film on Mondays and Thursdays, go into her room and after starting action a choice should show up continue - and you don´t. If this choice hasn´t shown up you need to talk to Aunt Kira for advice. Once or twice don´t even go into mom´s room after she gets back from work. You´ll need anaesthetic lotion as well, which Kira advises you to buy. Occassionally go into her room at 10-11pm on Wednesdays or Thursdays for a talk. After a grind of 2 or 3 weeks or more, the action begins!
Ann Still hasn't started her Job yet, so she doesn't leave for it (been waiting many many weeks for it). I've completed all Movies. Able to visit her at night and get HJ or BJ, and only thing Kira offers is to come by the bedroom at night for MC and Lisa.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
When she comes from work you can give massage and Lick her or rub her but she will still refuse to have sex, after that you will talk with Kira she will suggest to stop licking her at night after work before she can cum, you will choose stop option will appear in dialogue, that will drive her crazy. After that when watching movie and give you HJ or BJ in lounge after that i think was in 23:00 PM you can go in her room you will talk with her will appear option before you enter her room this will happen couple of times not in a row maybe in period of a week maybe two until she finally accept to be nailed :) something like that dude been a while make sure or other quest are finished Greetings!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote