Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how to not get boyfriend with Olivia and if I go to help with homework I will get her boyfrienad or not??? Sorry for the bad English.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please, does anyone have any solution to this problem?
What is your problem?

Can someone tell me how to not get boyfriend with Olivia and if I go to help with homework I will get her boyfrienad or not??? Sorry for the bad English.
"Can someone tell me how to not get boyfriend with Olivia " Don't choose Olivia as Max's GF.
No, doing homework for Lisa only boost her mood.

For choosing GF its the "About Alex" convo and at the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's you can take.

Olivia content ended in v.10, all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for Lisa GF path's.

Solram

Feb 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "a1fox3, post: 527715, member: 154349"] Qual é o seu problema?

"Alguém pode me dizer como não conseguir namorado com Olivia" Não escolha Olivia como o GF de Max.
Não, fazer lição de casa para Lisa apenas aumenta seu humor.

Para escolher GF é o convo "Sobre Alex" e no final desta página é o caminho do 3 GF que você pode pegar.

O conteúdo de Olivia terminou em v.10, todos os novos conteúdos em v.11, v.12 e v.13 são para o caminho de Lisa GF. [/ QUOTE]

V. 0.9.
Fale com a mãe e a tia Kira após cinco dias "Como você está?"
20. A tia Kira teve outra idéia para um novo filme, mas ela decidiu manter todos no escuro. Tudo o que sei é que Alice vai estrear minha irmã. Veremos o que recebo desta vez ... "
O que fazer - fale com a tia Kira no dia seguinte -" sobre o filme ...

Depois de clicar em "como você está" Não aparece mais opções de diálogo, basta ter a opção de avançar a cena, no dia seguinte não aparece a opção de falar com a tia Kira "sobre o filme" e não nas próximas semanas com alguns mudança!

Feb 14, 2018
What is your problem?

"Can someone tell me how to not get boyfriend with Olivia " Don't choose Olivia as Max's GF.
No, doing homework for Lisa only boost her mood.

For choosing GF its the "About Alex" convo and at the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's you can take.

Olivia content ended in v.10, all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for Lisa GF path's.
I mean what happens if you do homework with Olivia???

Solram

Feb 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "isaidasidasidasid, post: 527769, member: 440164"] Quero dizer, o que acontece se você fizer o dever de casa com Olivia ??? [/ QUOTE]

Desculpe, pensei que me perguntasse sobre o meu problema de jogo!

Infelizmente, não cheguei a essa parte com Olivia

Feb 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "isaidasidasidasid, post: 527769, member: 440164"] Quero dizer, o que acontece se você fizer o dever de casa com Olivia ??? [/ QUOTE]

Desculpe, pensei que me perguntasse sobre o meu problema de jogo!

Infelizmente, não cheguei a essa parte com Olivia
I don't know what that means

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I'm have been trying to trigger the .13 content for hours now so looking for help. I get the bj's from mom and she does the apron but naked in the mornings, I'm able to join her in bed but. I'm guessing the trigger is mom catching max pleasing alice but I can't seem to get it to happen.

Polo93

Nov 24, 2017
i have finished the BBv0.11.0.003...i have download the latest version of the game and i can't continew my saves
Any suggestions?

akas

Oct 7, 2017
Were trying to figure that out now.
Just work on all open quests and make sure you are playing Lisa GF path because Olivia GF path stops at v.10.
I have done mom catch alice spank max and lisa,
Done mom catch alice and max, but mom doesn't shitdown.
Done alice catch max and mom and she shitdown and talk.
Done alice and max go to clinic

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done mom catch alice spank max and lisa,
Done mom catch alice and max, but mom doesn't shitdown.
Done alice catch max and mom and she shitdown and talk.
Done alice and max go to clinic
Spank Max and Lisa 1 more time now and mom should sit down within a week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At the end of the game alice is also your GF and you can visit the doctor with her, but looks like you cant enter the bathroom with her
No Alice is only saying she is Max GF just for the Dr. visits and nothing else.
You can only enter the bathroom with Alice Friday night Saturday morning at 3 am if you gave her candy before she goes to the club.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Can you post what exactly triggers Ann to start her new job.
I'm gonna have another go from late v10. I messed upp my saved files so it's kinda of hard to find order now, hehe
I'll wasth Lisa and Ann like a hawk and screentshot the crap of all convos. Get back to you..

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Since i'm going deeper into this game that i've recently started and i'm getting some hints that it go es further into BSDM/Submission as it progress (i'm where Alice takes video of Max and Lisa in her room, and most probably she's gonna blackmail them) , can you guys tell me if i'm right about the progress of the game? Cause if it's so i'm gonna stop right now and saves me some time since i don't like that bullshit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since i'm going deeper into this game that i've recently started and i'm getting some hints that it go es further into BSDM/Submission as it progress (i'm where Alice takes video of Max and Lisa in her room, and most probably she's gonna blackmail them) , can you guys tell me if i'm right about the progress of the game? Cause if it's so i'm gonna stop right now and saves me some time since i don't like that bullshit
Yes she blackmails them but both Lisa and Max seems to like it, just go ahead and play it and if you don't like it then give up the game.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Yes she blackmails them but both Lisa and Max seems to like it, just go ahead and play it and if you don't like it then give up the game.
Ok ty, still not sure if i should keep playing. MC/Max might like being spanked or get submission, but i don't really do and it looks that i can't do otherwise as Max

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote