Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I continue mentor past being able to ask Kira to come for another anal lesson while she is at the pool in the morning?

How do I do the Kate’s Mom thing to get rid of Eric? I already have the picture. Do I have to catch him fucking Kira? What do I do next?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
Also on same page. "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

got the same problem with the Kira and Lisa thing, have you already been able to have anal with Lisa while she does the dishes after dinner? if not you have to keep doing the lessons for a while until you can talk to Kira about wanting more

if not and you already have anal while doing the dishes let me know if you get past it, I'm trying something now that I hope will move things along if it pans out I will let you know

as for your other problem sorry I can't help I got rid of him the wallet way
The game bugged on my and I lost being able to sleep with mom at nights, does that hinder me having sex with her later? Should I just stop now and reset or keep going?
No it does not.

How do I do for Lisa participates in the private show
You keep playing on the Lisa GF path and have both blog for Alice and mentor for Lisa done.

hey guys,
walkthrough of olivia route, please...
Olivia path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for the Lisa GF path only.

how do i get to sleep in moms room? Kira sleeps with her and i said i wanted to sleep in her room in the "I know what I want" option but thats as far as I've gotten
Peep at them at Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am and later in the game Kira will move back to the lounge, when a convo comes up to talk about sleeping with mom and a movie talk to her about sleeping with her because if you talk about the movie you lose the option to sleep with her.

you have anything specific you are stuck on?
when doing threesome with lisa, there's dialog about anal. do it everytime already. cant progress further
See my post above, you are at the end of Olivia content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
During the 'New job' opportunity, how to tell mom to punish my sisters privately?
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i unlock spanking mom on the process

after 2 times caught by lisa
join in yoga session 2 times
then keep fuckin mom in 3-4 days specially in living room at night then alice goin to watch u then talk to her about it
next day

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so I talked to Kira and she said I could practice anal with Lisa without her. I know I'm supposed to be able to do this while she's washing dishes after dinner, but I don't have the option. The only dialogue option I have is "About dishes; do you want my help?" I've made it all the way through the romantic cafe dates, and the Olivia storyline up to where Olivia's mom tells me to fuck off. Did I miss something simple, or is this a bug? I'm really hoping it's an easy fix since I know from the forums there are a few scenes that require the anal during dishes scene.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
How do I trigger Eric is peeping at Alice @1:00am? I stayed up on tuesdays/thursdays but nothing happens :(

Edit: NVM I found him. It was needed for me to stay at the pool for him to go there.

Soyokaze

Jan 29, 2018
I have only one problem.
In one opportunity... Its about Arachnophobia... Its still open and I dont End this in bathroom with Alice before Aunt come to house. Is there any other option to end this? I have for now 20 from 22 opportunities and open:
Arachnophobia
Blog - how end this too
Cunning plan - and too as well
New job
And Side effect.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so I talked to Kira and she said I could practice anal with Lisa without her. I know I'm supposed to be able to do this while she's washing dishes after dinner, but I don't have the option. The only dialogue option I have is "About dishes; do you want my help?" I've made it all the way through the romantic cafe dates, and the Olivia storyline up to where Olivia's mom tells me to fuck off. Did I miss something simple, or is this a bug? I'm really hoping it's an easy fix since I know from the forums there are a few scenes that require the anal during dishes scene.
Anal with Lisa at the sink requires very high if not maxed mood on Lisa's part.
No you did nothing wrong in the new Olivia path, that is just the end on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have only one problem.
In one opportunity... Its about Arachnophobia... Its still open and I dont End this in bathroom with Alice before Aunt come to house. Is there any other option to end this? I have for now 20 from 22 opportunities and open:
Arachnophobia
Blog - how end this too
Cunning plan - and too as well
New job
And Side effect.
Everything here just requires you to play the game and keep going and doing what the last thing each quest says for you to do.
Post 1 has walkthrough and post 2 and 3 have my mini walkthrough for a lot of these quest.

blacksiopao

Feb 24, 2018
any dedicated walkthrough for Changing Roles before I start it? because It feels like a new game after trying it

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
Anal with Lisa at the sink requires very high if not maxed mood on Lisa's part.
No you did nothing wrong in the new Olivia path, that is just the end on it.
Thanks for the help. I maxed out her mood and got the option. Kind of feel dumb for not thinking of that before, but I'm gonna blame it on the all nighter I had to pull last night. Also, I appreciate all the help you provide on this thread. I know it has to be time consuming as hell.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
NOW IM STUCK ON LISA'S KISSING MENTORING. Im on a "Not Bad" mood with her and also "15 on kissing skill" but i cant talk to her about it there`s no bubble for it. HELPPPP

EDIT: I've done kissing with Aunt for 8 times too still nothing also did mood to awesome now.

Also stuck when I waged war to Eric after being good to him. Can`t talk to aunt about ID and can`t search his name on the net about it.

KingCuba

Mar 3, 2018
How do i finish new job? it says i should be in mom s room at 3 a.m. but when im there nothing happens and shes asleep

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
NOW IM STUCK ON LISA'S KISSING MENTORING. Im on a "Not Bad" mood with her and also "15 on kissing skill" but i cant talk to her about it there`s no bubble for it. HELPPPP
Get more training with Kira and get Lisa mood higher.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
Now im only stuck on kissing mentor on Lisa. I didnt know that I had to do the photoshoot twice for eric to gtfo my sht LOL.

Eclipse003

Mar 3, 2018
Im currently stuck in the game, i was doing the films story line and kira told me that it was going to get a roll for my mom and then nothing else. I tryed to finish another quest, but i dont know how to progress, currently i have "open":

Mentor: Lisa was touching herself at night in front... Attention: Further progress depends on "Classmate"
Arachnophobia: Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed... (I left a thousand spiders and its always the same)
Party Girl: Yes, you did it, you magaged to get the dress before eric.. Attention:You've almost reach the end of oportunity
Blog: Alice has laid some ground rules.. I make the show everyday at 20:00, nothings changes
Weed: Everything worked out great!...
Cunning Plan: Aunt kira and i suddenly remembered why we started the whole plan
New Job: Aunt kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom...

All the others i have said i have reached the end, and those are: hidden cam, special books, cigarette smoke, schoolmate, schoolgirl, swimsuit, alpha, favourite aunt, sacrifice, wallet, side effect

Im really stuck, i been clicking around for weeks and nothing change! please help!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote