Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
does this game get updated regularly?
It used to until this month, now it's OnHold, the dev was forced to pause the game because Patreon doesn't like incest games. The dev also really wants to make his new game Glamour.

That doesn't mean BB is over, he is still making BB if he gets a new website with revenue going, it's unknown when.

The game is full of content though. One of the biggest games, even without the grind, on this website.

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Everybody.
Im new to this community. Im loving it here.
Im posting because Im stuck.
I cant go any further with Lisa/Olivia. They mention anal but nothing happens afterwards.
There also isnt any option for hj/bj with Lisa during baths or homework.
I really want Lisa.
Thanks for the help!

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Everybody.
Im new to this community. Im loving it here.
Im posting because Im stuck.
I cant go any further with Lisa/Olivia. They mention anal but nothing happens afterwards.
There also isnt any option for hj/bj with Lisa during baths or homework.
I really want Lisa.
Thanks for the help!
Are you on the Olivia Girlfriend path? If so that’s as far as you get, the last couple of updates focused on the Lisa Girlfriend Paths.

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
hi,
I have struck with mom almost fuck every where (kitchen,lounge,bathroom and her room)..alice sometimes appeared ...Lisa caught us in kitchen but did not react aunt kira have no role i think....is this it....or there are more please help

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Hi again ppl.
Is there some threesome content with both sisters?

I ve done 3rd movie atm, got rid of eric, Lisa gf path, started dating Olivia.
Unlocked private punishments with options for both sisters, Kira is awailabe for "training" regulary, can visit Kate/Alice once per week+punishments.
Still feel like missing something, cause earlier I had dialogues when each of them (they were asking about time when I have fun with another, Lisa caught us once during stream), but no progress since then.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So guys i think im stuck again xd help plz ,

So the last thing that happend to me on olivia was her mother wanting to see my dick and then says the version is over ,

on the vicky says that lisa was going to talk to a friend about the classes online for bartender ok ,

i still didnt get the conversation with mom on the breakfast telling that she is going to make the movie only with the girls

i already complete the mentor the only 3 opportunities that didnt say that i reached the end is

Blog: upload_2018-3-4_5-54-1.png
New job: upload_2018-3-4_5-54-22.png
and
cunning plan: upload_2018-3-4_5-54-51.png

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
They like or they dont like.. as long people like this kind of game , there will be someone to deliver this . Incest exist and will exist as long people live :)

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
How do I get past this stage?
Keep joining mom at her room at night until you get to the point where you can either cuni/finger her, do that until you can talk to Kira. She will tell you to stop letting her cum, so keep pleasuring her until it allows you to just cold stop and do that until she will want to have sex.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
So guys i think im stuck again xd help plz ,

So the last thing that happend to me on olivia was her mother wanting to see my dick and then says the version is over ,

on the vicky says that lisa was going to talk to a friend about the classes online for bartender ok ,

i still didnt get the conversation with mom on the breakfast telling that she is going to make the movie only with the girls

i already complete the mentor the only 3 opportunities that didnt say that i reached the end is

Blog: View attachment 74286
New job: View attachment 74287
and
cunning plan: View attachment 74288
1. Blog, use the v0.9 walkthrough in OP.
2. New Job, use the v12 or v11 Walkthrough on the first page, it's one of the big walkthrough posts with spoilers. You basically have to start pleasuring your mom after she comes home from irregular studio visits.
3. Keep visiting Alice and Kate once a week until it starts repeating the same thing, then it's over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeap chocholate event dont work. I have respect , good and awsome with lisa but still she dont tell when she wash dishes about the Alice problem :( .. Good damed i hate this.. Very awsome game but too much random event to trigger or not :(
She will only talk about it in the bedroom.

Bsheep922

May 8, 2017
Hi does anyone know the model name of Ann? I am trying to find other games where this model has been used or is being used. thnx

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote