Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone have the full walkthrough from beggining to end of v13? Like with the answer to the questions and stuff. I found one before but I forgot where it is in the thread anymore AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Reactions: ssahin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did all in v.12 and passed more than 3 weeks on the game and nothing pops on new convo with mom at 23:00 in her room , that is what i need to do right? i got something wrong?
You must start Lisa new sex-ed training and do it several times then mom will tell everyone at breakfast that she will take the job that aunt Kira has for her.
So with that being said you must have Lisa quest mentor done before you can start the new sex-ed training with mom.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
I restart game , i want to take Lisa path. But now i dont know what i did qrong i didnt get to learn about Alice alchool problem ... And i cant buy those bombons :( . Aunt Kira is already here .. they go to club but nothing i can do .. thks !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I restart game , i want to take Lisa path. But now i dont know what i did qrong i didnt get to learn about Alice alchool problem ... And i cant buy those bombons :( . Aunt Kira is already here .. they go to club but nothing i can do .. thks !
You need to raise your relationship and authority over Lisa and the convo with her will come up.

Reactions: NStefanN

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
You must start Lisa new sex-ed training and do it several times then mom will tell everyone at breakfast that she will take the job that aunt Kira has for her.
So with that being said you must have Lisa quest mentor done before you can start the new sex-ed training with mom.
the new sex-ed training is the one you tell aunt to go there , and then lisa tells alice and she punishs you?? i need to keep doing this training or there is other training?

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Yeap chocholate event dont work. I have respect , good and awsome with lisa but still she dont tell when she wash dishes about the Alice problem :( .. Good damed i hate this.. Very awsome game but too much random event to trigger or not :(

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
couple questions

Alice: does the Kate stuff end at being able to fuck Kate and get blown by Alice? also what's with this college thing does this turn into an opportunity or what?

Olivia and Vicky: I'm on the Lisa girlfriend route do I get to see both of them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the new sex-ed training is the one you tell aunt to go there , and then lisa tells alice and she punishs you?? i need to keep doing this training or there is other training?
No that is not training, Lisa will come up with a new idea and will get mom to agree to new sex-ed training with mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeap chocholate event dont work. I have respect , good and awsome with lisa but still she dont tell when she wash dishes about the Alice problem :( .. Good damed i hate this.. Very awsome game but too much random event to trigger or not :(
Did you cheat or did you do it in game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
couple questions

1. Alice: does the Kate stuff end at being able to fuck Kate and get blown by Alice? also what's with this college thing does this turn into an opportunity or what?

2. Olivia and Vicky: I'm on the Lisa girlfriend route do I get to see both of them?
1. You should be able to get a BJ from Kate to along with either anal nor vaginal sex.
2. Yes Lisa GF path ends with Vicky and then opens new quest for Olivia to become your 2nd GF.

Reactions: Marshall343

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
No that is not training, Lisa will come up with a new idea and will get mom to agree to new sex-ed training with mom.
and how do i initiate that? , in my game mom doesnt know nothing about lisa's training , and lisa doesnt know about mom either , so i dont know what is missing for me to initiate that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and how do i initiate that? , in my game mom doesnt know nothing about lisa's training , and lisa doesnt know about mom either , so i dont know what is missing for me to initiate that
You have to just play the game working on all open quest and it will happen with Lisa first, she will talk about it but its after the changing role quest where Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
You have to just play the game working on all open quest and it will happen with Lisa first, she will talk about it but its after the changing role quest where Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.
thats the problem theres no open quest anymore , but i was reading here i never private punish the sisters , this is only for the other path? or can be done with lisa GF path too?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote