Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
first of all,you're a fucking saint answering these question which were probably asked a million times before(searching mostly leads to half-answers)

So first mom catches alice and Max and then she can catch alice spanking max and lisa? I thought it was the other way around.
("Before starting the below work let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you then stop anal with Lisa until both mom and Alice sits down and do the talk.")
edit:Went down a bit in the 12v and what the first sentence says is opposite to what the walkthrough says,Didn't know which one is right
Its because we have not found out yet the exact triggers, but sometime having Alice spank Lisa and Max triggers mom or Alice to sit down and have the talk.
If you get stuck try something that is not part of it can trigger what you need.

Reactions: Zoranian

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Ok so last opened oportunity i have is with mom. I get the tonic relief lotion for her butt massage .. and each Thursday and Monay at 00:00 i can massage her ass , and i can pleasure her with finger or my tongue. How i advance further ?
On sex ed lesson i guess i done , all i can do is too choose who will BJ me , Ann ( mom ) or Lisa. Many thanks guys !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so last opened oportunity i have is with mom. I get the tonic relief lotion for her butt massage .. and each Thursday and Monay at 00:00 i can massage her ass , and i can pleasure her with finger or my tongue. How i advance further ?
On sex ed lesson i guess i done , all i can do is too choose who will BJ me , Ann ( mom ) or Lisa. Many thanks guys !
Keep working on mom and keep checking with aunt Kira.
Yes that is all you get with Lisa now.

Reactions: NStefanN

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Hey i need some help, I'm at the point where i have asked kira about the pills and she told me that she will ask around. I've been waiting for a while and have no idea what to do next, any kind of help will be grateful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey i need some help, I'm at the point where i have asked kira about the pills and she told me that she will ask around. I've been waiting for a while and have no idea what to do next, any kind of help will be grateful.
You wont get them until the last movie and your on the set ready to do it.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
You wont get them until the last movie and your on the set ready to do it.
Alright, but what the hell do i do next then? I have already done all the movies up to 3, I have got to the part with sleeping with mom, and asked about the pills. I already done all of lisa's stuff to my knowledge ( I mean i can fuck her with kia and 3 days or so).
I have no idea what to do next, I've been just sitting here just going day by day with no change. Help.... Please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, but what the hell do i do next then? I have already done all the movies up to 3, I have got to the part with sleeping with mom, and asked about the pills. I already done all of lisa's stuff to my knowledge ( I mean i can fuck her with kia and 3 days or so).
I have no idea what to do next, I've been just sitting here just going day by day with no change. Help.... Please
Alice's blog, Alice's spiders, private punishing Max's sisters and any other open quests.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I finally got mom to sit down for the talk after catching max and alice in the lounge, So I think the bottom line in the v12 is wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, according to the text mom only sits down to talk with max and alice AFTER catching alice spanking(and after alice sits down with mom and alex during the movie blowjob)

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Don't know why but I can't edit my post(sorry for doubleposting), How do i get to punish mom? had a convo with alice about it(just the idea to punish mom but not how to get it to happen) been awhile and i and i'm stuck. I'm guessing alice will somehow blackmail mom but I don't know hot to trigger it(searching came up with a lot of eric results)
Edit:somehow I can edit this post

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
I haven’t gotten to Alice blackmailing Max’s mom yet, but what can she possibly blackmail her with?

So she catches her fucking max, so what? Who’s she going to tell? Kira? Lol

I assume the idea behind Max’s mom doing the sex ed lessons is eventually to have sex with Lisa with her present to nullify Alice’s blackmail? (But not yet implemented?)

I know the game is currently on hold because of Patreon, but has anyone heard from Dark Silver about his progress finding an alternative?

Why not just build his own site which takes credit cards and leave a link to it on his (useless) Patreon Page and bomb it throughout this thread? Or just tweak the dialog to make Max not a blood relative (say Ann is his God Mother and raised him as her own, but he isn’t technically hers) to make Patreon happy?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone noticed this? ?????
I think DMD & BB were monopoly on Patreon and someone need it to do something about it, so the other authors to have chance. Incest and violence still blooming on Patreon baah!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't know why but I can't edit my post(sorry for doubleposting), How do i get to punish mom? had a convo with alice about it(just the idea to punish mom but not how to get it to happen) been awhile and i and i'm stuck. I'm guessing alice will somehow blackmail mom but I don't know hot to trigger it(searching came up with a lot of eric results)
Edit:somehow I can edit this post
Set up Alice with cig's and then stop mom from spanking Alice and Max can now spank mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. I haven’t gotten to Alice blackmailing Max’s mom yet, but what can she possibly blackmail her with?

So she catches her fucking max, so what? Who’s she going to tell? Kira? Lol

2. I assume the idea behind Max’s mom doing the sex ed lessons is eventually to have sex with Lisa with her present to nullify Alice’s blackmail? (But not yet implemented?)

3. I know the game is currently on hold because of Patreon, but has anyone heard from Dark Silver about his progress finding an alternative?

Why not just build his own site which takes credit cards and leave a link to it on his (useless) Patreon Page and bomb it throughout this thread? Or just tweak the dialog to make Max not a blood relative (say Ann is his God Mother and raised him as her own, but he isn’t technically hers) to make Patreon happy?
1. No not Kira, mom does not want Lisa to find out and that is why she goes along with it.
2. That's what we all think is or was going to happen but who know's now.
3. DS will not give us the time of the day let alone any info on what or if he will do more in BB.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Just do it and you should now have a option to tell mom "no" or something like that.

probably missing something, alice made a video of them having sex in the kitchen and in the lounge if it helps,If you can please take a look at the savefile

Solved that one

couple of small questions if you don't mind:
1.does the arachnophobia path ever "close" because it still says i have to keep pushing
2.How to i get to have anal sex with mom? I did all scenes a couple of times but there's still no advancement
3.Do you ever get to fuck lisa(vag) or olivia?(I'm on the gf path)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
probably missing something, alice made a video of them having sex in the kitchen and in the lounge if it helps,If you can please take a look at the savefile
Solved that one

couple of small questions if you don't mind:
1.does the arachnophobia path ever "close" because it still says i have to keep pushing
2.How to i get to have anal sex with mom? I did all scenes a couple of times but there's still no advancement
3.Do you ever get to fuck lisa(vag) or olivia?(I'm on the gf path)
1. Yes it will end just keep working on it.
2. You don't get anal with mom.
3. No you do not get Lisa (vag) and you do not get to fuck Olivia.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Just thought I would share, since I have not seen anyone else mention it yet:

Later, sometime after changing roles starts (though I do not know the exact trigger, maybe the first punishment on the couch?) there is a new sex scene with Alice after placing a spider in her bed.

When you are given the option to take off her top or go lower, the new scene triggers if you just take her bra off, you will eat her out instead of have sex with her. At first. If you repeat the scene you can then continue to have sex with her after, the exact same scene that you would have gotten if you had chosen to go lower.

So taking her bra off first gets you a longer scene.

Reactions: TheWalkingNerd
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote