Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 16, 2018
quick question in changing roles should i choice in control or be dominated? is it like lisa girl friend past one choice has more content then the other? thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
quick question in changing roles should i choice in control or be dominated? is it like lisa girl friend past one choice has more content then the other? thanks
You have no choice you get blackmailed by Alice to have both you and Lisa have sex with her in a 3 way.
It does not matter what you choose Alice will blackmail you for sex and if you do anal with Lisa without Alice you will get spanked by Alice in the lounge with Lisa.

Reactions: TheWalkingNerd
Feb 16, 2018
You have no choice you get blackmailed by Alice to have both you and Lisa have sex with her in a 3 way.
It does not matter what you choose Alice will blackmail you for sex and if you do anal with Lisa without Alice you will get spanked by Alice in the lounge with Lisa.
sounds awesome can't wait to play it. thanks man

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Somebody tell me about how to play lisa
Easy, you just plug your controller into her ass hole.

Or did you mean: How do I unlock “play with Lisa?”

You have to have gotten private punishments after dinner. Punish Lisa 4 times. On the 4th time you will notice that she is wet. It should now be unlocked, but you will have to talk to Kira and then invite her over again, then buy handcuffs to actually do anything with it.

Caveman123

May 5, 2017
So after spending like 40+ hours playing this game with no cheats, I think I've done everything possible. I chose the war with Eric path and Lisa jewelry GF path. Most of the content is only available AFTER eric is gone and all my missions are done now. Time to return to RL

Reactions: a1fox3

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with the " NEW JOB " Im stuck at mom's sexual frustration, no new chat from kira and mom appearing about the new movie ? is it now bugged because I'm using seduction mod

akshay49

Jan 26, 2018
Easy, you just plug your controller into her ass hole.

Or did you mean: How do I unlock “play with Lisa?”

You have to have gotten private punishments after dinner. Punish Lisa 4 times. On the 4th time you will notice that she is wet. It should now be unlocked, but you will have to talk to Kira and then invite her over again, then buy handcuffs to actually do anything with it.
I brought her sim to browse web now what?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I brought her sim to browse web now what?
If you got her the sim card just wait. You will see her using her phone during nighttime later. It just happens so no trigger. The third time you see her you can choose to ask her to lie next to you or continue.. use continue here or you screw yourself up badly, hehe GL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with the " NEW JOB " Im stuck at mom's sexual frustration, no new chat from kira and mom appearing about the new movie ? is it now bugged because I'm using seduction mod
You must go to the mod thread and ask for help we only help here with the vanilla game.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Welp, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone have a look through my save and tell me what i hhave to do next? I've been trying everything i can think of. Please anyone put me out of my misery.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Welp, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone have a look through my save and tell me what i hhave to do next? I've been trying everything i can think of. Please anyone put me out of my misery.
Almost seems like there is something wrong with your game because I can not go to the bedroom with Lisa at 8 am when I should be able to do so.

But just in case its nothing then you need to keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep helping with her blog and talk to aunt Kira at the pool about the movie.
Also keep helping Olivia until you come to the end of that quest.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Almost seems like there is something wrong with your game because I can not go to the bedroom with Lisa at 8 am when I should be able to do so.

But just in case its nothing then you need to keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep helping with her blog and talk to aunt Kira at the pool about the movie.
Also keep helping Olivia until you come to the end of that quest.
Thanks for the reply. Not liking the sound of some migt not be working right other than that, any chance of a number of times i have to keep on working with the spiders? I've done it so many times, trying to get it to move on that I lost count, to the point that i started counting again.

Oh well, I'll carry on doing while working on Olivia.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Not liking the sound of some migt not be working right other than that, any chance of a number of times i have to keep on working with the spiders? I've done it so many times, trying to get it to move on that I lost count, to the point that i started counting again.

Oh well, I'll carry on doing while working on Olivia.
Can you enter Max and Lisa's bedroom at 8 am?

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Can you enter Max and Lisa's bedroom at 8 am?
Nope......
The screen dosnt even change.

Ohhhh, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've replayed this now, I really dont want to start again.
Does it really matter? Isn't it just a simple lisa getting changed event?
If not, should i restart once again?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Question for the community, if I have gotten to where Ann,Max, and Alice have the conversation about punishing Ann,
have I missed out on Lisa catching Max&Mom in the kitchen or is it just RNG dependent? Also, how do I punish Ann? Alice talked about at breakfast or dinner so what do you have to do to trigger the punishment?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope......
The screen dosnt even change.

Ohhhh, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've replayed this now, I really dont want to start again.
Does it really matter? Isn't it just a simple lisa getting changed event?
If not, should i restart once again?
No that is at 10 am for changing clothes, at 8 am is the only time you can talk to her about a quest with Alice to move forward in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
my game deletes my save files everytime i close it, has anybody else had that issue?
You ran out of save space or you do not have permission to add files to that folder because of your protection settings on your computer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote