Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for the info but I can no longer edit my post in post #2 or 3.
I was gonna add some additional info but i can't edit my post either.
The sit down seems to be about the massage part. I think i finished the sitdown just before i went to Moms room after work for the first time. However the Sex-ed flows perfectly without going to the Doctor or even having any of the sitdowns. BTW, not beeing able to change post, is that a new rule policy of the forum?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was gonna add some additional info but i can't edit my post either.
The sit down seems to be about the massage part. I think i finished the sitdown just before i went to Moms room after work for the first time. However the Sex-ed flows perfectly without going to the Doctor or even having any of the sitdowns. BTW, not beeing able to change post, is that a new rule policy of the forum?
I have posted in Discord about it and am waiting on an answer.
It could be just working on the server.

Reactions: JohnPonn

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
After the 3 repetable scenes with mom (kitchen, bathroom, tv sex) Alice mentions about streaming but mom can't, is there anything after that?
Also I went to the clinic , even tho the Side effect says it's done, and doc told me to bring a girlfriend so I talked to Lisa and shes thinking about it, is there also more after that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone plz tell me what to do so i can proceed?
There is nothing more you can do because you went the Olivia GF path at the beginning of the game.

All new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for the Lisa GF path only.

kecitron

Jul 30, 2017
There is nothing more you can do because you went the Olivia GF path at the beginning of the game.

All new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for the Lisa GF path only.
ok, do u have a save for where i am with the other path?

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
After the 3 repetable scenes with mom (kitchen, bathroom, tv sex) Alice mentions about streaming but mom can't, is there anything after that?
Also I went to the clinic , even tho the Side effect says it's done, and doc told me to bring a girlfriend so I talked to Lisa and shes thinking about it, is there also more after that?
You can talk to her again later, she says she can’t do it But is vauge why. But she seems to be saying that she won’t be able to explain going to the clinic with Max. She then says she told Alice about it and says to talk to her.

Talk to Alice and she is excited to go with you and says to call her the next time you go.

The next time you go you are given an option to go with or without Alice.

If you go with her, she will talk dirty with Eve, and hit on her. Eve will strip down to her underwear and Alice will get naked and give you a blow job while Eve watches.

The second time it will be the same, except Alice flirts with Eve more.

The scene repeats after that.

The dialog hints that in future versions Alice will hook up with Eve on a regular basis and Max will be able to participate. I imagine this will cause some new scenes with Kate too, and maybe some new plot elements.

Later we learn that Max’s mom has been taking Lisa to Eve regularly to check to see if she is still a virgin. This explains why Lisa did not want to go to the clinic with Max.

In the conversation she tells you that she asks you to try to bribe Eve to lie and say that she is still a virgin even if she is not. Max is skeptical and says that he thinks she is an old college friend of their mom’s. Lisa then says that he will have to find a way because she is ready to have sex with him but can’t until he can get Eve to cooperate. You then get a message that that is the end of that story in this version.

Obviously, in a future version you will then have a new oportunity to have sex with Lisa, starting with trying to convince Eve, though it is also possible that you might have to do it in the sex ed with Max’s mom. It may either be a part of the cunning plan oportunity or perhaps be a new one, maybe tied to cunning plan.

Reactions: NStefanN

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
OK, I have gotten Alice caught spanking on the couch ONCE, but despite getting spanked every single night (except Fridays) since then for over a game month, she has not been caught again. I am out of patience.

Do I HAVE to have her caught twice?

Is there something else that has to happen before she is caught again?

I have already had her sit down scene, but I still have not gotten the one while I am pleasuring her, but have been caught 4 times.

Also, I have been randomly locked out of the bedroom again (twice in a row) and I am getting really frustrated. Who the hell thought random events in a game that takes so fucking long between chances was a good fucking idea? Especially when the odds seem to be ridiculously low. This game is starting to feel like a job, just repeating the same monotonous series of clicks to see the same repeating scenes over and over, dozens of times until the random generator decides to let me see the next scene.

Reactions: Hgilmore2

nfan

Jan 31, 2018
I've already stopped Ann from cumming twice and talked to her whilst on her room, but I don't know how to get that "Locked out" thing mentioned on the walkthrough. Any help?

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
56 Days.

It took a full 56 game days from the last time I was caught with Alice on the couch to finally getting the damned sit down.

Ridiculous.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
OK, I have gotten Alice caught spanking on the couch ONCE, but despite getting spanked every single night (except Fridays) since then for over a game month, she has not been caught again. I am out of patience.
I wrote a post about the sit down event. Maby it can help you ▼

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I've already stopped Ann from cumming twice and talked to her whilst on her room, but I don't know how to get that "Locked out" thing mentioned on the walkthrough. Any help?
I just kept stopping at the cum part and kept going to her when ever she was behind closed doors at 23:00, after a few talks at 23:00 shes jump you and thats it.

ipeefreeli

Feb 19, 2018
I'm doing a second playthrough, and I can't remember how to trigger the last movie. I just finished the first movie with Alice, and now I'm stuck.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm doing a second playthrough, and I can't remember how to trigger the last movie. I just finished the first movie with Alice, and now I'm stuck.
First step after third movie is to talk with Alice. She aint to happy about getting railed in the ass. Then talk to Ann about it. Finally Kira. The next and last movie will start like before with Kira telling you it's time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote