Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
i feel like this game needs a updated walk through... I've stopped playing this game after .10 and now there are a hell lot of things that i can do and i shouldn't.... is there a walk thorough for this game up to .13 or .12?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can anyone guide me what exactly i need to do to open make love with mom in v13 ?
i feel like this game needs a updated walk through... I've stopped playing this game after .10 and now there are a hell lot of things that i can do and i shouldn't.... is there a walk thorough for this game up to .13 or .12?
Both of you check out these: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content." and "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
And: "18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed, thanks to"

letan

May 4, 2017
Both of you check out these: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content." and "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
And: "18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed, thanks to"
I have check and did it all, i get caught by mom about 6-10 times and didnt pop-up and ny convo with her, i've finish v.12 when they all sit down and talk ( but not in order ) so i dont know what to do next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have check and did it all, i get caught by mom about 6-10 times and didnt pop-up and ny convo with her, i've finish v.12 when they all sit down and talk ( but not in order ) so i dont know what to do next
Getting caught by mom is not enough info how does she catch you doing what?

If you have had mom and Alice sit down and do the talk when both have caught each other pleasing Max then you are done with that part.
Has mom started her new job on Monday and Thursday nights?

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
How do I sleep with the mom? I get to "Aunt Kira is sleeping in the lounge again…" dialogue, but when I go to the aunt, nothing happens. Can't move forward.

PS I have completed all the opportunities... not sure if that affects anything

letan

May 4, 2017
a
Getting caught by mom is not enough info how does she catch you doing what?

If you have had mom and Alice sit down and do the talk when both have caught each other pleasing Max then you are done with that part.
Has mom started her new job on Monday and Thursday nights?
actually... no, she doesnt she just stayed at home all week, can you help me with that please ? :( i've read

and #10 but still cannot do it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I sleep with the mom? I get to "Aunt Kira is sleeping in the lounge again…" dialogue, but when I go to the aunt, nothing happens. Can't move forward.

PS I have completed all the opportunities... not sure if that affects anything
If you have completed all the opportunities then you are having sex with mom then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a

actually... no, she doesnt she just stayed at home all week, can you help me with that please ? :( i've read

and #10 but still cannot do it
Then you are not far enough in other quest to have the triggers go off, work on all open quests.

kyubie29

Feb 11, 2018
When can I start doing sensual massage on Alice? I already took the online course, but so far did not appear the opportunity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When can I start doing sensual massage on Alice? I already took the online course, but so far did not appear the opportunity.
You catch her at the pool and put suntan lotion on her and the option should be there, if you have talked to aunt Kira and told her your finish.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Gents,

I'm stuck with the wallet.

I have the wallet and >$1000.
I've agreed to pay up, but the Eric/Mom scene to actually pay never occurs.
I think it might be cause I'm not "at war" with Eric? His relationship is listed as "bad" - perhaps this is the problem?

thanks!

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
Just a final note on Eve and Clinic.
I was able to finish ever opportunity (Exept Side Effects ofc) and all other content that i know of, after only going to Eve once. When Ann takes you there the first time. Rest is not gated behide Eve at all. I provide a screen & Save where all v13 exept Side effect is complete. I wrote in last post what triggers the Lisa Sex-ed and this seems to be the general blocker for v12. As this leads to New Job, Anns massage, and later Sex with Ann the Clinic seems only for future events with Lisa and her virginity.
AllDonev13NoEve.jpg

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Gents,
I'm stuck with the wallet. I have the wallet and >$1000.
I've agreed to pay up, but the Eric/Mom scene to actually pay never occurs.
I think it might be cause I'm not "at war" with Eric? His relationship is listed as "bad" - perhaps this is the problem?
If you stole his wallet you are deffently at war with im already. If you payed him to delay telling Ann thats why it takes longer to trigger. But you can also talk to Eric and tell him that "I want to give you (your money) back. That can speed up the time it takes. I had the same issue a few times and it will happen eventually. Just don't loose the wallet or try to haggle Eric with it. You must save it till after you payed him and then talk to kira.

Reactions: a1fox3

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
If you stole his wallet you are deffently at war with im already. If you payed him to delay telling Ann thats why it takes longer to trigger. But you can also talk to Eric and tell him that "I want to give you (your money) back. That can speed up the time it takes. I had the same issue a few times and it will happen eventually. Just don't loose the wallet or try to haggle Eric with it. You must save it till after you payed him and then talk to kira.
Thanks JP!!.....just had to be patient. Took a while, but eventually the Mom/Eric pay up sequence launched.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any mods out there that allow you to switch to Lisa as a GF after you've already picked Olivia??
Sorry but no, there are way to many triggers that need to be set for each GF path so its not doable.

Cosito Comue

Feb 11, 2018
I have an issue with the friday 21hs meeting in the lounge with mom and kira; kira never appears and im stuck in that part.. can you help me pls? I already skipped like 30 fridays and she doesnt get in the place haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have an issue with the friday 21hs meeting in the lounge with mom and kira; kira never appears and im stuck in that part.. can you help me pls? I already skipped like 30 fridays and she doesnt get in the place haha
Get all girls mood high and show up and talk to mom just like you normally do and the options about the movie will be there, sometimes it takes 2-4 weeks for the triggers to go off.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote