Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Peashooter

Mar 14, 2018
Question for you guys, I cannot find a way to get the candies for Alice, My relationship with Lisa is good and I cant find a way to increase it so I get the "you look weird" option. I gave her the bathrobe, I helped her with her homework a bunch, but I didn't get the swim suit in time and I asked for something in return for helping with her homework. So am I just shit out of luck now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question for you guys, I cannot find a way to get the candies for Alice, My relationship with Lisa is good and I cant find a way to increase it so I get the "you look weird" option. I gave her the bathrobe, I helped her with her homework a bunch, but I didn't get the swim suit in time and I asked for something in return for helping with her homework. So am I just shit out of luck now?
You need to do her homework without error 6-8 times in a roll to get the next boost.
Make sure her mood is high also.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you get that boost more than once? Ive gotten the homework boost once already
Then you should be able to get the convo with Lisa for the candies.
You just need 1 boost to relationship to get that convo.
Make sure her mood is high to get the convo.

Peashooter

Mar 14, 2018
Then you should be able to get the convo with Lisa for the candies.
You just need 1 boost to relationship to get that convo.
Make sure her mood is high to get the convo.
Her mood is currently at awesome, which the guides say is the highest. So is my game just bugged out?

TheFTK

Nov 19, 2017
I did the Lisa Sex Ed ( With Kira ) but i didn't unlock the anal scene with her, i read that it was supossed to be a option to unlock an anal scene on the dish washer, i have to do something more to get that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did the Lisa Sex Ed ( With Kira ) but i didn't unlock the anal scene with her, i read that it was supossed to be a option to unlock an anal scene on the dish washer, i have to do something more to get that?
You have to ask Kira for "something" more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do I uplaod a save file?
Make a brand new save game of the game your having a problem in and it will look like this saveX.save with x being the number of the highest number of your save games.
Look inside the BB game folder and you should see a folder called "Save" and it will be in there, copy the highest number one you have that starts with "save" and ends with "save" and zip it up and then upload it here in this thread.
The "Upload a File" button is right next to the "Post Reply" button.

Peashooter

Mar 14, 2018
Make a brand new save game of the game your having a problem in and it will look like this saveX.save with x being the number of the highest number of your save games.
Look inside the BB game folder and you should see a folder called "Save" and it will be in there, copy the highest number one you have that starts with "save" and ends with "save" and zip it up and then upload it here in this thread.
The "Upload a File" button is right next to the "Post Reply" button.
Turns out I fucked up when extracting the file and there is no save folder for that stuff so I think I might be screwed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Turns out I fucked up when extracting the file and there is no save folder for that stuff so I think I might be screwed
To have a save game folder you must unpack the game from the zip or rar file and then play otherwise you will never have a save game.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
OK, I think I’m stuck again.

I have unlocked the threesome on the couch with Max’s mom and Alice, but I can’t get any of the other scenes load. I know there is supposed to be a couple more places where Alice can walk in, and I know Lisa walks in on the kitchen sex, but none of that has triggered yet, just the couch stuff.

How do I unlock those other scenes?

Also, I have not gotten the kitchen scene to trigger again, I got it twice in a row at first, but it refuses to get set off again, despite it being about a game month (probably longer).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What kitchen scene, if is it sex with mom you must not have sex during yoga. You can only do 1 or the other each day.
Alice will walk in on mom and Max in the bathroom, lounge and kitchen when they have sex but its an RNG thing.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
What kitchen scene, if is it sex with mom you must not have sex during yoga. You can only do 1 or the other each day.
Alice will walk in on mom and Max in the bathroom, lounge and kitchen when they have sex but its an RNG thing.
So just keep going until it randomly unlocks?

How many different variations of the lounge and kitchen scene are there?

TheFTK

Nov 19, 2017
You have to ask Kira for "something" more.
Yes, I read that on a walkthrough but i didn't get this option, i spent the days doing other things and asking for special lessons, but it keeps replaying the scene where you try anal and finishes with Aunt Kira BJ, The Option Never came!
You think the game broke?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I read that on a walkthrough but i didn't get this option, i spent the days doing other things and asking for special lessons, but it keeps replaying the scene where you try anal and finishes with Aunt Kira BJ, The Option Never came!
You think the game broke?
No its not broken it just takes weeks to unlock it, just keep inviting Kira over and check with her at the pool every day.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote