Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
I have an issue with the friday 21hs meeting in the lounge with mom and kira; kira never appears and im stuck in that part.. can you help me pls? I already skipped like 30 fridays and she doesnt get in the place haha
Also try giving Alice money on that day if even maximum mood wont help you.
Game keeps prerolled random rolls in stack - it means you can reaload recent save 10 times in a row, but if you have failed luck roll for today nothing except some actions will change it. Giving Alice money is one of such actions of I remmeber right. Also changing order of actions and what exactly you did that day sometimes help - fucking lisa in the ass or helping her with dishes may make the difference.

Cosito Comue

Feb 11, 2018
Get all girls mood high and show up and talk to mom just like you normally do and the options about the movie will be there, sometimes it takes 2-4 weeks for the triggers to go off.
All girl's mood is awesome.. Every day i give alice money, wash the dishes of lisa or fuck her and do her homework and give mom massage (massage every day except for the friday)..
Also try giving Alice money on that day if even maximum mood wont help you.
Game keeps prerolled random rolls in stack - it means you can reaload recent save 10 times in a row, but if you have failed luck roll for today nothing except some actions will change it. Giving Alice money is one of such actions of I remmeber right. Also changing order of actions and what exactly you did that day sometimes help - fucking lisa in the ass or helping her with dishes may make the difference.
I'll try it.. thx guys

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Aright, some clarification for those still stuck trying to unlock the .12 and .13 content:

The walkthrough is not quite right, the first thing you need to do is start changing roles.

Next stop having anal with Lisa, and talk to Alice every night on the couch, you will either eat her out or get a blow job. Also, make sure you try to watch a movie with Max’s mom every night it will let you.

Once Max’s mom catches you AND SITS DOWN, resume having anal with Lisa, and talk to Alice every night on the couch to get spanked with Lisa.

Once you get caught by Max’s Mom TWICE (she does not sit down), stop anal with Lisa again.

Keep talking to Alice on the couch and eat her out or get blown until Max’s mom SITS DOWN.

Now you can go talk to Kira. Then Max’s mom at 22:00 or 23:00. You’ll know it is the right scene because the door will be closed and when you open it she will be naked.

You have to stop before she cums 5 TIMES. You will get locked out at random, there does not seem to be a pattern.

A day or two after the 5th time you will be able to talk to Max’s mom again at 22:00 or 23:00, and she will have sex with you.

A couple days later you will be able to do it again, that will unlock the rest of the sex scenes with her.

Eventually you will be able to start convincing her to do Yoga naked if you are on the Lisa Yoga path, and eventually have sex with her during Yoga. It is strongly hinted that in a future version someone, probably Lisa, is going to catch you having sex, but not yet.

Eventually Alice will catch you on the couch, and a couple of other places, and Lisa can catch you in the kitchen. I’m not sure what the triggers are though, I’m still working on it. It might be resuming anal with Lisa.

wasdwasdwasd57

Feb 22, 2018
lisa is my gf and i cant get the " I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do someshing for me./ You have to give me a hand..." option. also, i can't watch the mom and aunt at night when they are in the same room. it tells me to do it on thursday nght, but i still get the scene where its only the mom even when the bottom interface shows that moms room as aunt and mom

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Aright, some clarification for those still stuck trying to unlock the .12 and .13 content:
Changing roles unlocks v11. Its the version we had Alice turn a bitch and blackmail Max and Lisa. (Lounge Spanking and so on) What actually unlocks v12 is Lisa new Sex-ed and the Sit Downs. The Lisa New Sex-ed with Ann basically holds the key to ALL v13 content later on. All events from v11-13 can be mixed so it's close to impossible to track all of them.

From the Sit Down part to actually stop Ann from comming in her room you missed like 10 events and the order they must happen in. The whole part where you start the massage that leads to Anns new job, frustration and eventually to Kira giving you the tip to stop her from comming. (And many other events like Arachnophobia, Kate and Alice, the camshow where Lisa joins) In short, you need a heck of a lot more information on how to get us from the Lounge to having Sex with Ann ;)

ipeefreeli

Feb 19, 2018
First step after third movie is to talk with Alice. She aint to happy about getting railed in the ass. Then talk to Ann about it. Finally Kira. The next and last movie will start like before with Kira telling you it's time.
Hm... I'm 60 days past this part already and it still hasn't triggered. I'm wondering if the Shopping Adventure mod might have broke it.

europeanbuzz43

Jan 17, 2018
A lot of the walkthroughs are giving conflicting information in regards to game mechanics. I'm guessing some things have changed with updates but I'm not sure what is true anymore.

Some say that these increase the amount of viewers while some say they don't affect viewers at all:
  • Watching tv with Mom or Alice
  • Watching Mom and Bf on couch, and also sending Alice to walk in on them
  • Washing dishes
Also some guides say that these increase mood while some don't say that they do:
  • Telling Mom nice underwear in the morning
  • Watching tv with Mom or Alice

Finally, none of the guides mention what specifically improves persuasion and stealth. Is it only successful persuades and stealths or does failing them still increase them as well? Is there no point in doing a failed attempt and should I save whore back to avoid lowering moods?

If anyone knows what has changed and what hasn't, the help would be great. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm... I'm 60 days past this part already and it still hasn't triggered. I'm wondering if the Shopping Adventure mod might have broke it.
If you have problems with the game after adding a mod that adds content to the game you need to go to that mods thread for help because we only help here with the vanilla game.

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry guys I have two questions on where I'm stuck and can't find them in the thread...

1. How do I get Mom to catch me and Alice doing something for the "New Job" Opportunity? I've punished Alice myself and gotten a blowjob from her in the living room MANY times and Mom never walks in.
2. How do I get Lisa to join during the cam sex with Alice? I just keep going thru HJ, cuni, and fucking Alice for MANY days Lisa never walks in after the first time.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Changing roles unlocks v11. Its the version we had Alice turn a bitch and blackmail Max and Lisa. (Lounge Spanking and so on) What actually unlocks v12 is Lisa new Sex-ed and the Sit Downs. The Lisa New Sex-ed with Ann basically holds the key to ALL v13 content later on. All events from v11-13 can be mixed so it's close to impossible to track all of them.

From the Sit Down part to actually stop Ann from comming in her room you missed like 10 events and the order they must happen in. The whole part where you start the massage that leads to Anns new job, frustration and eventually to Kira giving you the tip to stop her from comming. (And many other events like Arachnophobia, Kate and Alice, the camshow where Lisa joins) In short, you need a heck of a lot more information on how to get us from the Lounge to having Sex with Ann ;)
I assumed that was already known. I was focusing on the part that seems to cause so much confusion and that really isn’t clear at all in the walkthrough. The order is the specific order that I did those events myself to get the sit downs to unlock, and eventually get sex.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry guys I have two questions on where I'm stuck and can't find them in the thread...

1. How do I get Mom to catch me and Alice doing something for the "New Job" Opportunity? I've punished Alice myself and gotten a blowjob from her in the living room MANY times and Mom never walks in.
2. How do I get Lisa to join during the cam sex with Alice? I just keep going thru HJ, cuni, and fucking Alice for MANY days Lisa never walks in after the first time.
There is no need to punish Alice. I’m not sure where you are, you may not have unlocked it yet. When it is unlocked you will be eating Alice out in the living room every other time, not just blow jobs.

Eventually you will have a conversation option with Lisa about her liking to watch and you will offer to let her watch the next time. Now keep hiding a spider in Alice’s bed to have sex with her, eventually Lisa will watch you. She will get caught and that will trigger changing roles, soon after Alice will have you bring her to the cam show when you go to do it with her. Eventually you’ll get the option to bring her or not.

Reactions: art_of_okama

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
1. New Job is in the Lisa New Sex-ed event. This starts with Lisa asking Max about it after you have started Changing Roles. To start the SitDown where Ann catsh you and Alice you must ask Lisa to peep on you while you have Sex after putting spider in her room. This can only be done after 4th Movie is complete.
2. For Alice to invite Lisa you must progress Changing Roles and also the Alice+Kate events. When it's time Alice will simply ask you to get Lisa. All triggers are in part of diffrent opportunities so work them all.

Reactions: art_of_okama

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
1. New Job is in the Lisa New Sex-ed event. This starts with Lisa asking Max about it after you have started Changing Roles. To start the SitDown where Ann catsh you and Alice you must ask Lisa to peep on you while you have Sex after putting spider in her room. This can only be done after 4th Movie is complete.
2. For Alice to invite Lisa you must progress Changing Roles and also the Alice+Kate events. When it's time Alice will simply ask you to get Lisa. All triggers are in part of diffrent opportunities so work them all.
Spider was the answer, I didn't know that opportunity got updated from long ago so I never tried it. Will I still be able to go further with Alice+Kate if I never did the weed opportunity before it went away?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spider was the answer, I didn't know that opportunity got updated from long ago so I never tried it. Will I still be able to go further with Alice+Kate if I never did the weed opportunity before it went away?
You can still go further with Alice and Kate but not with the weed for it got locked out once you got so far in the cunning plan quest.

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
I have read that Dark Cookie, for his other game “Summertime Saga,” is planning on re-writing the dialog to remove the incest parts to get back on Patreons good side. I have not found a game website for this one though, do you think he’s planning the same thing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have read that Dark Cookie, for his other game “Summertime Saga,” is planning on re-writing the dialog to remove the incest parts to get back on Patreons good side. I have not found a game website for this one though, do you think he’s planning the same thing?
No DS has for now given up on BB.

Y

YWU

Two ways to fail at this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route.
2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game.
3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.
4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.
5. First Private Punishment for Max.
Private Punishment for Max, end game v8.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
7. Three 4 of 5 blow jobs from Lisa daily plus. Up to v8 Even more BJ and anal in later builds up to v.12

7. V9 Spider and spider bait quest.

8. Butt naked mom.

9. Movie lines for all movie's 1 - 4. Thanks to for posting 1 - 3.

If anyone see's that I have missed one of the triggers please let me know and I will add it to the mini walkthrough.

Taken request for any mini walkthrough to add to the list.

This is a very good walkthrough for the beginners to follow and is hard to find.
I did not do this walkthrough and have forgotten how I found it.
Even though it says for the first 10 days you need to follow this until Max can support himself with his website. Plus doing chores for Ann unlocks more content.
i have a very humble request to you if you can make a quick guide i am really stuck with this game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote