Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hikaborn

Mar 29, 2018
hey hey guys . how to fuck lisa in the pussy ?

Completed all the movies. I cant get lisa to the camshow. how to do that

you must go to aunt kira for next thuthot . then alice will cough you wit lisa . .. the point is . lisa and alice must be more closer then before

im finish 17teen oppurtunities . how to make all oppurtunuties open . sorry i got bad english but you got what i try to say right? 29831269_2172315462809376_1216964613_o.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Completed all the movies. I cant get lisa to the camshow. how to do that
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

When will the new walkthrough Doc come out?
Never, no one is doing one now that the game is on hold or maybe even we may never get an update.

hey hey guys . how to fuck lisa in the pussy ?
You go here and download a fan made short/very short VN and run through it
what should i do . with this two think ?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and keep helping with her blog.

Reactions: Sid Kam

js11

Mar 4, 2018
how do you convince Ann to sleep in her room? I had the option with the "i know what i want" but she had to think about it and nothing happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do you convince Ann to sleep in her room? I had the option with the "i know what i want" but she had to think about it and nothing happened.
You do not get to at this time and will have to wait till the option in a convo to "talk about the movie" or "sleep with her" comes up, if you chose to talk about the movie the sleep with her will never come up again and if you talk about sleep with her the movie convo will never show up again.
Later in the game you will be able to try and sleep with her but you only get HJ then later BJ but you miss out on the bathroom HJ in the mornings.
You will be able to sleep without sex several times but once HJ/BJ starts she will kick you to your bed afterwards.

So its your choice when you want to do it, at the end of the game you will be able to sleep with her after sex starts.

js11

Mar 4, 2018
You do not get to at this time and will have to wait till the option in a convo to "talk about the movie" or "sleep with her" comes up, if you chose to talk about the movie the sleep with her will never come up again and if you talk about sleep with her the movie convo will never show up again.
Later in the game you will be able to try and sleep with her but you only get HJ then later BJ but you miss out on the bathroom HJ in the mornings.
You will be able to sleep without sex several times but once HJ/BJ starts she will kick you to your bed afterwards.

So its your choice when you want to do it, at the end of the game you will be able to sleep with her after sex starts.
thank you. I guess i made a mistake somewhere then. I already get the HJ in the shower in the morning

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I am having difficulty completing "Wallet." To keep Eric from balling Kira, I put off buying the camera for the photoshoot until after Wallet had started. I was only able to talk to Kira once about the wallet. She never suggested going to steal his wallet. Did my decision to delay the photoshoot nullify the option to steal his wallet? If I pay Eric the $1000, will he keep demanding money? Will paying the money back in front of the family tank my relationships with them/or lead to the military?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I am having difficulty completing "Wallet." To keep Eric from balling Kira, I put off buying the camera for the photoshoot until after Wallet had started. I was only able to talk to Kira once about the wallet. She never suggested going to steal his wallet. Did my decision to delay the photoshoot nullify the option to steal his wallet? If I pay Eric the $1000, will he keep demanding money? Will paying the money back in front of the family tank my relationships with them/or lead to the military?
No once you pay the $1,000 it is over but you must wait till mom and Eric come for it.

I made 2 mini walkthrough for keeping Eric at bay until I was ready to kick his ass out and there easy to follow.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
If you follow either one you can still do the photo shots with Kira without Eric fucking her in the lounge just get the pic and use the pic to "Stop turning my family away from me" option.
And for getting rid of Eric.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
post # 3 of this thread.
Thanks, but that wasn't really want i was going for. What i meant was if somebody has a full walkthrough for v0.13.
Judging from point 16 in post #3 the walkthroughs are a bit fragmented. Eg i'm currently trying to follow the first one
mentioned which was first created for v0.3 however it seems that the there have been a few edits in the intro between
v0.3 and v0.13. Long story short i can seem to be able to trigger the mood based event -> Nice lingerie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but that wasn't really want i was going for. What i meant was if somebody has a full walkthrough for v0.13.
Judging from point 16 in post #3 the walkthroughs are a bit fragmented. Eg i'm currently trying to follow the first one
mentioned which was first created for v0.3 however it seems that the there have been a few edits in the intro between
v0.3 and v0.13. Long story short i can seem to be able to trigger the mood based event -> Nice lingerie
Sorry there is no other one out there and none will be made because DS has stop making the game and no one want to waist time in doing one.

How to get alice to go to the clinic....I am stuck need help @a1fox3
Read every thing in post #1, #2 and #3 of this thread and you will have all the knowledge that we know about it.

Sid Kam

Jan 12, 2018
Read every thing in post #1, #2 and #3 of this thread and you will have all the knowledge that we know about it.
I have completed sex ed and also fucked kate in all holes almost two times and haven't had sex with lisa too...stil i dont get a convo where eve is mentioned...The only time she is mentioned is at the end of sex ed training where lisa says i should talk to her about the virginity...I have uploaded my save here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have completed sex ed and also fucked kate in all holes almost two times and haven't had sex with lisa too...stil i dont get a convo where eve is mentioned...The only time she is mentioned is at the end of sex ed training where lisa says i should talk to her about the virginity...
There is nothing with Eve and you don't get sex with Lisa DarkSilver dropped the game before it was put in.

But it sounds like you are partly at v.12 content so go to post #3 and read about unlocking content about v.12 and v.13 content.

I'm now seeing the doctor, getting BJ's from Ann, I can do leg massages to Alice and join Alice and Kate but nothing new happens. How am I going to trigger something?
Who is Max's GF?

Spiders, Spiders and even more Spiders and help with Alice's blog.
Private spanking of Max's sisters.
And work on all other open quest.
Lisa's Mentor quest.

I'm doing the spanking thing but still couldn't get the handcuffs. I guess i have to do more Lisa spankings.
Can't go throught the Mentor quest. I can just invite Kira and it's always the same anal scene. Looks like it's done.
Putting spiders on Alice's bed lead me to Alice giving handjobs in bed but nothing more. I think it's done.
Gonna work on the blog thing. I think doing spankings and working on blog would be enough.

btw, any ways to go on a date with lisa?
Handcuff is part of the mentor quest and you need to private spank Lisa to unlock them.
You will get to fuck Alice using spiders and helping with her blog you just need to get Lisa's Mentor going and it will unlock.

Starting in v.10 a lot of triggers were attach to other quest to unlock other parts of other quest.

Just follow what I posted above and work on all open quest and you will get there one of these days.

There is only 1 quest if not completed as soon as it is unlock can not be completed and that is the Weed quest, all other quest will tell you when you have completed them.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
You must see her at 22:00 or 23:00 in her room for a new convo, you will know its new because the door will be closed.
You also must have most if not all other quest done for some of the other triggers to go off.
I've completed every quest other than New Job, which currently reads, "Finally! I brought mom to orgasm with my fingers! This time she didn't complain at all! Looks like aunt Kira did her part, because mom thinks doing this kind of thing with me is a lesser evil."

I did the Lisa GF path, by the way.

No new convo has yet appeared at either time since I got Ann to orgasm that first time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've completed every quest other than New Job, which currently reads, "Finally! I brought mom to orgasm with my fingers! This time she didn't complain at all! Looks like aunt Kira did her part, because mom thinks doing this kind of thing with me is a lesser evil."

I did the Lisa GF path, by the way.

No new convo has yet appeared at either time since I got Ann to orgasm that first time.
Keep working on Ann after she comes home from work and keep checking 22:00 and 23:00 for new convo with Ann in her bedroom, it will happen but could take time to get it.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Keep working on Ann after she comes home from work and keep checking 22:00 and 23:00 for new convo with Ann in her bedroom, it will happen but could take time to get it.
Thanks. I finally got the steps to trigger. Now just the long grind. I'm working toward step 6 now. It looks like this could take in upwards of 8 weeks or more if I am understanding the steps right. Yikes!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. I finally got the steps to trigger. Now just the long grind. I'm working toward step 6 now. It looks like this could take in upwards of 8 weeks or more if I am understanding the steps right. Yikes!
I seen it take as little as 6 weeks to well over 100 days to complete.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote