Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
So sad I only played the game actually for lisa I was doing all other things just to progress with her he actually made her with a very good drawing and funny personality I hope we get an update soon even if not by him thanks for the information anyway
Personally I find Lisa is less lovable than Alice. Her connection with Mark is hormonal rather than love. The only possible love interest is with Alice, I think. (Friday bathroom scenes).

Have no idea on that, he wanted to work on another game for a long time called Glamour the one he dropped a long time ago and wanted to do it again for some stupid reason and patreon crack down on incest games but Glamour will also have incest in it to so I have no idea what.
This is his new game that have all save game stored on his server plus part of the game is server-side so each time you want to play you have to log-in and download those components just to play.
Yeah, what a waste. I would love to see how Mark overcomes the stress when locals or authority start to find out about his incestuous relationship.

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
i dont know it looks for me like alice is not loving max she is just some sort of dominant though she let him dominate mother with her yet she keeps upper hand on him doesnt seem she really loves him.

I currently unlocked 19/22 opportunities anyone has a full list to know which ones I am missing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Personally I find Lisa is less lovable than Alice. Her connection with Mark is hormonal rather than love. The only possible love interest is with Alice, I think. (Friday bathroom scenes).

Yeah, what a waste. I would love to see how Mark overcomes the stress when locals or authority start to find out about his incestuous relationship.
Its Max not Mark.
Alice lost my support when she started blackmailing Lisa and Max for sex and now its nothing but hate for her.

Cops have never and will never be involved in this game.

I currently unlocked 19/22 opportunities anyone has a full list to know which ones I am missing
Search this thread in the search option and you will find it. @JohnPonn has posted it several times.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
There's a hint when she's drunk on Friday that she has thoughts about him. She's still dating Kate tho :D . So in the end, maybe no one love Max :D .

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
Cops and everything will never be involved in this game for no one knows how long till dark silver starts working on the game again and I think this will not happen this year and if he happens to get back to update the game I will really hope he involves a plan to take over authority from Alice and to even get to take revenge on her I really hate her now and want to punish her so hard starting with most thing she hates (anal sex) while roped and maybe even shove that gigantic dildo she and kate used to talk about in her ass

And you know what I think, I think if fans or other developers started to work where DarkSilver stopped and it spread he will get back to it, just like what happened with dragon ball super if anyone knows, the creator said more than years ago that dragon ball GT is the last series and there will never be any more, and even the ending was stating that yet when he saw the competition from the anime fans creating amazing series's like dragon ball multiverse, and dragon ball absalon, he made the dragon ball super series that takes place between dragon ball z and GT, and there will be a movie after few months based on the series, and even the ending of dragon ball super shows that there will be more of the future.

Bobby's Diner

Jan 3, 2018
So I'm stuck, I just did the 4th movie, after it Ann is suppose to go to work, but she doesn't. I read that I need to get the cunning quest over, and to do so I need to continue to fuck Kate when possible and do here in "all holes" but when I do (for about 7 weeks now) its the regular scene (the vag). I also caught up to the point on the spiders and have fucked Alice in all positions, however she has not requested oral. however she has not requested oral. Any suggestions?

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
I need help on Arachnophobia and Blog (playing v.013)
I'm stuck with staying with her and just getting handjob from alice on arachnophobia
while on Blog I'm stuck at "this is the best thing that ever happened to me! and things to come are..."
sorry if this has been asked b4, but this thread just to long to browse through x'D

Reactions: kpekgoz

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
there is a mod that can increase the relationship of them to lovers go to mods and u will find it cant remember which one though

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i mean about friend frien flirting . to be lovers .
You can not get them to lovers unless you use a mod to put it there.
Alice = Flirter
Lisa = Friends
Ann/mom = Friends

So I'm stuck, I just did the 4th movie, after it Ann is suppose to go to work, but she doesn't. I read that I need to get the cunning quest over, and to do so I need to continue to fuck Kate when possible and do here in "all holes" but when I do (for about 7 weeks now) its the regular scene (the vag). I also caught up to the point on the spiders and have fucked Alice in all positions, however she has not requested oral. however she has not requested oral. Any suggestions?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
"18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed,"

I need help on Arachnophobia and Blog (playing v.013)
I'm stuck with staying with her and just getting handjob from alice on arachnophobia
while on Blog I'm stuck at "this is the best thing that ever happened to me! and things to come are..."
sorry if this has been asked b4, but this thread just to long to browse through x'D
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and just keep helping with blog.
Also see the link above.

Reactions: Bobby's Diner

lovehunter

Apr 1, 2018
can any one tell me how to get bj from ann when i tried to see ann/kira at Thursday night 3:00 am in the room nothing appears without just peeps

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can any one tell me how to get bj from ann when i tried to see ann/kira at Thursday night 3:00 am in the room nothing appears without just peeps
Its 3 am Friday morning, Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yup but nothing changed
If you need to get a BJ from Ann for the movie then it should have happen at that time. Thursday night and waiting till the time hits 3 am Friday morning.
If this is not what you are working on then you will just have to wait till you get cunning plan to the point you get BJ from Ann.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote