Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well, it says as I recall that there is more grinding to be done before its complete so is that true ??
Well with out knowing what you have done I can not tell if there is anything left for you to do.

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
I am on Lisa path can do anal with her and Alice already blackmail max and Lisa and ann and spank ann and spank max and Lisa can do kitchen sex with ann and catch by Lisa an Alice several times already can do sex with ann and can do massage till she cum but she refuses the sex during the massage after coming from work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am on Lisa path can do anal with her and Alice already blackmail max and Lisa and ann and spank ann and spank max and Lisa can do kitchen sex with ann and catch by Lisa an Alice several times already can do sex with ann and can do massage till she cum but she refuses the sex during the massage after coming from work.
That's it then, sex in the bathroom which most of the time Alice shows up and stops it, sex in the kitchen in the morning, sex in the lounge with sometime Alice will join to watch or join in the sex, sex with Ann at either 22:00 or 23:00 your choice at the time, if doing Yoga Lisa GF path sex during yoga, there is no sex with Ann after she comes home from work or after she goes to bed other than a BJ/HJ.

That is all there is to v.13

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Hey Guys, Quick Question. Im on a German Keyboard and wanted to ask if anyone knows how to Hide the Interface. I cant seem to get it. Thanks for any answers.

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
for English keyboard its (H)

so darksilver is actually lying in his glamour thread at patreon as he mentioned that he started glamour after he completly finished big brother shame on him

Bobby's Diner

Jan 3, 2018
@a1fox3 Thank you for your help, I think I was limited due to the Olivia path, I got a save starting from v7 from the save topic and was able to do everything on the lisa path. Fully caught up now thank you for your post. I see that production has stopped due to the patreon rules against incest. Is there any hope to it being brought back into production? I can't seem to find a clear post about it, reading some people say Yes, some people saying No, However you seem to know what you're talking about.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey Guys, Quick Question. Im on a German Keyboard and wanted to ask if anyone knows how to Hide the Interface. I cant seem to get it. Thanks for any answers.
for English keyboard its (H)
The 'H' key does work, but in the game, it points to the '~' key which is extreme top left of the main keyboard. To the left of the '1' key and above the 'TAB' key. Hope that helps you!

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
"Before starting the below work let Alice spank Lisa and Max until mom catches you then stop anal with Lisa until both mom and Alice sits down and do the talk." can somebody help with this? i have no idea how to get alice to spank lisa

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i already completed the game, but in the CG gallery i noticed a few pics of alice/eric massages with a topless alice that never happened in my playthrough
i was wondering if there was a special condition for them to show up

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
Alice spanks max because u have a low level of trust on her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i already completed the game, but in the CG gallery i noticed a few pics of alice/eric massages with a topless alice that never happened in my playthrough
i was wondering if there was a special condition for them to show up
There are some unused pic's in there and may have been used if the game was not put on hold or even dropped.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
u r right but i asked this "certain point" ?
You must play and work on cunning plan, spiders and Alice's bolg until Lisa has the convo about peeping and soon afterwards she will peep at you and Alice having sex and this is the start of it.

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
You must play and work on cunning plan, spiders and Alice's bolg until Lisa has the convo about peeping and soon afterwards she will peep at you and Alice having sex and this is the start of it.
in my case she has caught me and alice having sex but nothing has really happened after it. alice doesnt punishe max. im really at lost here. pls gimme a detailed help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
in my case she has caught me and alice having sex but nothing has really happened after it. alice doesnt punishe max. im really at lost here. pls gimme a detailed help
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out for the convo to start.

The convo will only happen while she is reading either in the morning or the evening.

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out for the convo to start.

The convo will only happen while she is reading either in the morning or the evening.
what about taking alice has your gf to the doctor? thx for the help

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote