Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it actually from the game, i had it befor i got the mod in game, here whats she says: What do you want max, i answer: why so gloomy, Alice?. she answe: im fine.... what do you want to help? i answer: of course. what kind of help do you need? She answer: you know that diamonds are the best girl friends, right? well, they cost money. i dont need any diamonds but i do need the money. do you have any? and i answer how much do you need or sorry, i dont have any,
Ok now I understand what you are talking about, no you do not help her get diamonds but she only wants money and the more you give her the higher her mood will go up and once it is maxed out then just helping with dishes will keep it up.

If for some reason it goes down then you can use money to bring it back up.

For Lisa helping with homework and doing her dishes will keep her mood maxed out at all times but Alice needs something else to get it maxed and keeping it maxed and that is money, but like I said once its maxed out just doing her dishes will keep it up most of the time.

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
Ok now I understand what you are talking about, no you do not help her get diamonds but she only wants money and the more you give her the higher her mood will go up and once it is maxed out then just helping with dishes will keep it up.

If for some reason it goes down then you can use money to bring it back up.

For Lisa helping with homework and doing her dishes will keep her mood maxed out at all times but Alice needs something else to get it maxed and keeping it maxed and that is money, but like I said once its maxed out just doing her dishes will keep it up most of the time.
answer me befor i make a mistake in game, i look at walkthroug and says i should do weed quest first befor get rid of eric? is that true?

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
Lisa GF is best.
Do not get rid of Eric before you get sensual massage to about 90% on Alice or she will no longer sunbath.
Starting in v.10 all quest had triggers put in other quest so now you need to work on all open quests at the same time and some closed quest still need to be worked on for triggers in other quests.

Olivia GF content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

I took the first one with the yoga. I hope it's the best one. But kinda still need to do that damn yoga :p

btw. Why I shoudnt do net get rid of eric before that 90% of taht s ensual massage?

Anyway. This best way to get rid of eric is that Kira hacker thing right? I was kind aalways using it in the past.

should i blackmail eric with that photo of jerking under Alice window?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
answer me befor i make a mistake in game, i look at walkthroug and says i should do weed quest first befor get rid of eric? is that true?
Only if you want to spank Alice in the nude but remember everytime she gets spanked you must replace the cig's or she will stop smoking, after Eric is gone Alice starts her new collage class and she will stop smoking by the pool because of it and you no longer can catch her smoking pot.

I took the first one with the yoga. I hope it's the best one. But kinda still need to do that damn yoga :p

btw. Why I shoudnt do net get rid of eric before that 90% of taht s ensual massage?

Anyway. This best way to get rid of eric is that Kira hacker thing right? I was kind aalways using it in the past.

Because Alice starts collage class at the time she would have been sunbathing and once she is gone it is very hard and a very long time of doing the massage on mom to get it high enough that mom will like the massage.
Training on Alice is 10-20 times faster than trying to train on mom.

Only use the photo to have him stop turning your family against Max but it only last 2-4 weeks before you have to do it again and never and I repeat never use the wallet on Eric or he will take it away from you and then you have to go the long route to get rid of him.

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
Only if you want to spank Alice in the nude but remember everytime she gets spanked you must replace the cig's or she will stop smoking, after Eric is gone Alice starts her new collage class and she will stop smoking by the pool because of it and you no longer can catch her smoking pot.
replace you mean give her new one?

Only use the photo to have him stop turning your family against Max but it only last 2-4 weeks before you have to do it again and never and I repeat never use the wallet on Eric or he will take it away from you and then you have to go the long route to get rid of him.
i had the mod on so i turn on eric never peak on alice so i should take the long route?

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
I remember that blackmail with the wallet or something like it in that route was unlocing some new scenes with sex eric + mom + max

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I remember that blackmail with the wallet or something like it in that route was unlocing some new scenes with sex eric + mom + max
Max only gets to watch Eric have sex with mom and Max gets to touch mom is all you get, you do not get sex with mom using the wallet.

replace you mean give her new one?
Yes you must buy her more cig's every time you want to spank her or set her up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So why do you think that other option is better?
To get sex with your mom sooner it is best to use the wallet to get rid of Eric that is why.

I don't know why anyone wants to just watch there women have sex with other men, I would rather have sex with them myself.

Prossi

May 8, 2018
i started a war with eric, paid the 1000$ and choose my aunt over alice and plugged in keylogger in alice room. my question is that i dont have a wallet and i cant make a conversation with kate anymore. i also cant talk with my aunt too so how can i get rid of eric at this point? how can i get the wallet if i can get it now? i can also use potency pills but nothing happens. im so stuck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to use spider bait? cant find it at walkthrough
Spider bait makes it anytime your outside and the spider icon shows up you can get that spider without fail.

i started a war with eric, paid the 1000$ and choose my aunt over alice and plugged in keylogger in alice room. my question is that i dont have a wallet and i cant make a conversation with kate anymore. i also cant talk with my aunt too so how can i get rid of eric at this point? how can i get the wallet if i can get it now? i can also use potency pills but nothing happens. im so stuck.
You now have to do it the hard way.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Reactions: Prossi

Prossi

May 8, 2018
You now have to do it the hard way.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
thanks i can speak to kate again. im not stuck anymore. for now at least. i assume taking pics of eric wont help. i read the wallet part but aunt kira doesnt talk to me right now. maybe i should move forward on massaging mom i guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So what? You think that Kate's mom route is better way? You need to pay 5k
No I do not think Kate's mom route is better but the op said he no longer has the wallet to get rid of Eric and he now only has Kate's mom route left to use.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah I unpacked all files it was a issue of what I put in where... I now wish to only use smaller mods cause this super mod is to complex...
If you use mods then have problems go to the mod thread for help because we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

yedek111

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, I've been searching for 3 days, yet I could not find the solution. Every night I go to mom's bedroom and she jerks me off and says that Max cums so fast. I talked to Kira and accidentally skipped it. Now I don't know what to do...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote