Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
What is the text in mentor opportunity?
well this is weird.... the mentor text in opportunities tab is still telling about the kissing part.....
the exact text:
"Well, I've offered to start Lisa's education. And somehow she immediately put me in a weird situation. I was supposed to teach her something, but I don't even know how to kiss! I have to find someone willing to help me out. Easy to say ..."

dayum... is it broken or something? because after kissing lessons i was able to trigger the conversation of 'teaching something else' and i bought the sex-ed book online and even gave it to her......

is there any chance i can fix it with save editor?? cuz i really don't want to play from the beginning

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
well this is weird.... the mentor text in opportunities tab is still telling about the kissing part.....
the exact text:
"Well, I've offered to start Lisa's education. And somehow she immediately put me in a weird situation. I was supposed to teach her something, but I don't even know how to kiss! I have to find someone willing to help me out. Easy to say ..."

dayum... is it broken or something? because after kissing lessons i was able to trigger the conversation of 'teaching something else' and i bought the sex-ed book online and even gave it to her......

is there any chance i can fix it with save editor?? cuz i really don't want to play from the beginning

I think this is a bug that already has been discussed several pages before. Go back in this discussion and will find it

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,
I have managed to get Lisa to be without pants. What should I do to get to the scene with sex in the kitchen with her?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
cant get past Lisas HJ learning, after Kira shoving it it wont trigger anywhere!
When you do her homework choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
So I have a new problem. I was doing good with Lisa. The teaching with Kira and everything. But when i talked to Eric about doing what I ask him, the mentor opportunity was reset. Now I have to learn kissing and everything...
Can someone help?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I seem to be stuck on a few opportunities, can anyone help?

1. Schoolmate: I completed Mentor and it says wait a few days before asking Lisa about anything. I've gone two weeks in game, made sure her mood was topped off. No talk options. What is the next step?

2. Cunning Plan: Kira is sleeping naked with Ann, three weeks now and no change. Neither have new dialogue options and both moods are topped off. How do I advance this now?

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Have two questions.
1. How to get the ladies to be topless without resorting to cheat menus? Searching the boards here hasn't turned anything up and I'm rather curious as to what lead to the family accepting this.

2. What are the conditions for naked punishments? Is it a post Kira type of event or or can't it be achieved somehow before hand?
I have looked into a save game with a editor but couldn't find any obvious switches, in the cheat menu mods while there is code for switching between clothed and nude punishments (Chancer's mod to be specific) but the option appears to be greyed out or otherwise non functioning.

Any help would be great.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
I've manage to make her take her panties off, but how do I trigger Aunt to give me permission?
Wait some days, then talk to Kira (aunt) when she's alone in the pool: there should be a chain conversation that leads to more-or-less "i want to bang her without you". After that, talk to Lisa when she's washing the plates in the kitchen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote