Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Thought so, although I'm a bit disappointed now :D
There's always hope for future releases though, so we'll see what the dev comes up with.
I chose the Lisa GF route without Yoga, so I'll have to see what's different, but I'll give it a try if you want me to.
Finally home in front of the PC. Typing through a phone in a forum is really hard...
I really hope that I find a solution for this problem soon, with 0.7 just around the corner :)
This is the save that I have:

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
You mean: " should we start a lesson" comes again. I have had same problem (twice), but it never takes more than week, then it's gone after next nightly lesson with kira. Please try.
I think it's a bug. The mentor opportunity really was reset for about a week. I even started kissing lessons again. After a while everything was back to normal... except that I never could get Kira to allow me to do Lisa in the kitchen.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I really hope that I find a solution for this problem soon, with 0.7 just around the corner :)
Did you cheat the relations or something involving Eric or how did you get everyone up to lovers?

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
i really hope that he implements another way to do yoga with mom now that their relationship progressed further

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Did you cheat the relations or something involving Eric or how did you get everyone up to lovers?
The Lisa route got bugged the first time I played it and had to restart the game from scratch. In stead of doing this I downloaded a save from the forum and continued from there. So the answer is I don't know if someone has tampered with the saves.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The Lisa route got bugged the first time I played it and had to restart the game from scratch. In stead of doing this I downloaded a save from the forum and continued from there. So the answer is I don't know if someone has tampered with the saves.
Probably, I doubt you can get to lovers with Alice, let alone Ann at this point. This can mess up things when the games expects something specific and gets something else. I have a look at the moment, I'll get back to you when I find something.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Finally home in front of the PC. Typing through a phone in a forum is really hard...
Get rid of Eric.
After that Max has to talk to mom - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happened?”. After that there will be 4 conversation at the breakfast maybe in the next 2 weeks. When you see a dialog with aunt Kira - “Penny for your thoughts?” you will now that you are on the right place. Do 1 more anal lesson with Kira and Lisa and go to talk with aunt Kira on the next day “I want to talk about our lessons…”

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i having a question, how i get the hacker route? i found eric wallet, then what option i need too chose?
I think you had to eavesdrop on Eric on the phone in Mom's room at 8 and after that do some research on the internet. After that I think you can talk to Kira about it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I think it's a bug. The mentor opportunity really was reset for about a week. I even started kissing lessons again. After a while everything was back to normal... except that I never could get Kira to allow me to do Lisa in the kitchen.
Maybe that's causing future problems as many already reported. Please ignore it ! Don't start lesson again. For me it works in this way and after the next nightly lesson with kira (anal) everything was back normal.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Get rid of Eric.
After that Max has to talk to mom - “Why are you so sad, mom? Did something happened?”. After that there will be 4 conversation at the breakfast maybe in the next 2 weeks. When you see a dialog with aunt Kira - “Penny for your thoughts?” you will now that you are on the right place. Do 1 more anal lesson with Kira and Lisa and go to talk with aunt Kira on the next day “I want to talk about our lessons…”
Are you sure? That would save me quite some time.

killerjor21

May 6, 2017
I think you had to eavesdrop on Eric on the phone in Mom's room at 8 and after that do some research on the internet. After that I think you can talk to Kira about it.
I Almost evrryday 8pm and go visit mom room, nothing happen. do i need to take anyother action?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I Almost evrryday 8pm and go visit mom room, nothing happen. do i need to take anyother action?
I'm not sure, it was a little weird for me. Has he already accused you of stealing his wallet? It has to be after that, you may have to speak to Kira beforehand and you'll come up with something. Don't worry if you get caught, that's supposed to happen. It doesn't help all the time, but if you're stuck and didn't temper (too much) with things that you can't achieve at the moment it's pretty much always a good idea to consult Kira, she's your best ally in pretty much everything.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Get rid of Eric.
Do I really have to get rid of him. Don't get me wrong I hate him, but he also unlocks some scenes with Ann (mom).

In the Olivia GF route I got rid of him. Can I "keep" him in this route, or will he be in the way again?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
Do I really have to get rid of him. Don't get me wrong I hate him, but he also unlocks some scenes with Ann (mom).

In the Olivia GF route I got rid of him. Can I "keep" him in this route, or will he be in the way again?

Yes I am sure. Save the old saves for peace path and get rid of him

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
imho, you can always get rid of eric, but you cant get him back after that, and next updates will still have content WITH eric. so i suggest stick with him .. can save up and do quick run to see the scenes u want to see, but continue playing with eric in game. unless you want to replay your 300+ days again at some v 0.8 or later

friendly advice

PS, did anyone try to get rid of eric before he is introduced in game? like on first day or so. using ingame cheat. i just got the itea to try for fun and see how game handle THAT o.0

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
PS, did anyone try to get rid of eric before he is introduced in game? like on first day or so. using ingame cheat. i just got the itea to try for fun and see how game handle THAT o.0
Nope, but my best bet would be that it either causes one or more bugs or he'll just be re-introduced since he wasn't there and his flag would be set to active again.

As for myself I can't get any further with the game resp. Lisa, I did the whole Lisa/Kira training, can get a hj for her homework, can get a blowjob from her in the bathroom scenes, can take a shower with her, but it's either the end for now or I'm missing something. Seems like she goes somewhere on sunday at 10am, could be a filler for something that I haven't unlocked. Could someone give me a hint about it?

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
i did finishthe last lesson with kira at day 129 or something.
after that every day did:
mistakes in homeworks/ hand'help' during homework (pretty much equally)
morning bathroom enter/morning bathroom BJ (pretty much equally)
evening bathroom BJ
washing dishes
took her place for punishments over day with letting her get punished to keep authority.
every week repeat lesson with kira.

(lately did notice, that after takin lisa punishments, she doesnt give BJ at our room nemore, didnt notice when it started)

now its day 341. no lisa dishbang... no convo with kira about practice without her

i believe reason is the path. or some bug, seems lately some bugs did appear, hope in 0.7 he fix it
im on lisa GF + eric in game on this save.
some other day will try with eric gone and kira naked in moms room.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote