Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
There is no way to get dishes event with Eric. I've tried without success. But after Eric it was easy even without doing anything (BJ, HJ ...) Just anal lessons with Kira and Lisa.

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
hi, where to download the big brother?
here

but dont download now, in couple days new version be released. just wait till 0.7 be out here and download, downloading now that big game and redownload after 2 days might hurt if you have limitations on download like mega

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is no way to get dishes event with Eric. I've tried without success. But after Eric it was easy even without doing anything (BJ, HJ ...) Just anal lessons with Kira and Lisa.
Is there something to achieve after the dishes?

mkruse

Apr 30, 2017
I am on the lisa jewelry route and cant get Eric influence on Kira up. I am trying to get the bondage scene with Mom where Max participates. I have all other girls at 100%. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

specty

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know why my game started like losing the cheats and when i go to the online shop all my money disappears from the cheat?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Have two questions.
1. How to get the ladies to be topless without resorting to cheat menus? Searching the boards here hasn't turned anything up and I'm rather curious as to what lead to the family accepting this.

2. What are the conditions for naked punishments? Is it a post Kira type of event or or can't it be achieved somehow before hand?
I have looked into a save game with a editor but couldn't find any obvious switches, in the cheat menu mods while there is code for switching between clothed and nude punishments (Chancer's mod to be specific) but the option appears to be greyed out or otherwise non functioning.

Any help would be great.
There's away through aunt Kira to get them topless.

Does mom punish everyone nude? It takes her doing to allow the cheat to work.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Nope, but my best bet would be that it either causes one or more bugs or he'll just be re-introduced since he wasn't there and his flag would be set to active again.

As for myself I can't get any further with the game resp. Lisa, I did the whole Lisa/Kira training, can get a hj for her homework, can get a blowjob from her in the bathroom scenes, can take a shower with her, but it's either the end for now or I'm missing something. Seems like she goes somewhere on sunday at 10am, could be a filler for something that I haven't unlocked. Could someone give me a hint about it?

Sunday at 10am there's nothing. Even using the save editor there's nothing.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
How to give him the money?i choose the option " i wan to give back the money" tthen he told me give back the money at dinner time, but dinner time, i don have other choose
You don't have to talk to him at all. Once you get the wallet just wait for a while and the game will want you to return the money. You just have to make sure that you have enough, or you will get yourself to military school.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I confirm. Got rid of him and the kitchen scene with Lisa appeared.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017

Perfect :)
I'm trying to get several different roads saved but it's hard. So many hours of playing. For now to see the new scenes I just go there without make saves over my old ones. My goal is to understand all about the game's mechanics and to make the optimal walkthrough for me. If I get to all scenes before day 150 for example it will be nice :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sunday at 10am there's nothing. Even using the save editor there's nothing.
Thought so, but it you never know since this game is complex and it's easy to overlook things like the shower scene with Lisa. I didn't really think about peeping on her if I may as well just walk in or knock first and walk in later.
Maybe I just want there to be something more for now since Lisa is my favorite besides Kira or maybe because I'm still stuck at friends with her and not something cool like secret girlfriend xD

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Is there something to achieve after the dishes?
Not really for now at least.
You get to have sex with Lisa in the kitchen and after that you have the normal path for Mom, after Eric is gone.
Maybe there will be more content in future updates, but who knows.

P.S. With 0.7 coming out tomorrow I think that new saves will be a good thing. Later today I will upload some saves for the end of 0.6.
I have 3 routes:
- Olivia GF
- Lisa GF (Yoga) with Eric as my puppet.
- Lisa GF (Yoga) with Eric out of the picture.

Also can some one share if the route for Lisa GF with jewelry has different options (images) than the Lisa GF with Yoga?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
You get to have sex with Lisa in the kitchen and after that you have the normal path for Mom, after Eric is gone.

P.S. With 0.7 coming out tomorrow I think that new saves will be a good thing. Later today I will upload some saves for the end of 0.6.
I have 3 routes:
- Olivia GF

Also can some one share if the route for Lisa GF with jewelry has different options (images) than the Lisa GF with Yoga?
There is no other images in the jewelry path. That's why I do not keep saves for it. It is useless for me and very expensive.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

I have 3 routes:
- Olivia GF

I'd really appreciate that since I went the other way and it would save a lot of time if I didn't have to replay the whole thing again :)
Maybe you could quote me so I won't miss it and thanks in advance .

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
anyone know why my game started like losing the cheats and when i go to the online shop all my money disappears from the cheat?
this is known bug and it only happens for like 2 days, after that goes normal, just roll couple days and then use cheats to get ne money, and if it happens that your payback time is within those couple days, just use cheat at that day morning and do not use online shop, then roll another couple days and you should be fine...

this can happen one more time later in game, and also just couple days.

dont know reason of this bug

thanks btw. now i only wish someone give me back my life (200+ days) i spent to farm for an event that wasnt even possible to get with eric o.0
good day hehehe

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how can u make lisa listen to u
You need good persuasion skills and set her up with mistakes in her homework to get her punished, this way you can raise your authority and if you reached respect you can work on your relation with her by helping her with the dishes and homework without mistakes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote