Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
How to give him the money?i choose the option " i wan to give back the money" tthen he told me give back the money at dinner time, but dinner time, i don have other choose
Make sure you have the wallet in your possession but don't give it to Eric. Just keep it and when asked to give the wallet or the money back just give the money. The storyline continues next time you enter mom's room when Eric is in there alone.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
how i can learn anal sex with lisa ? i dont want to use some save from others
First of all you have to be on the Lisa GF path. If you only want the training with Kira and Lisa at night it's pretty straight forward. You will get there eventually. Keep her happy, talk to Kira about your desire to do Lisa, ets. You should reach it without any problem. If you also want to do her in the kitchen, you have to get rid of Eric and have more lessons with Kira/Lisa. I believe that you also have to view all the options with Lisa - HJ (homework), BJ in the morning (bath), BJ in the evening (bath), BJ in the room (after you take the punishment instead of Lisa)

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
uh how can i get eric's wallet i came towar with him and i have 5000 dollars but still don't have his wallet
When he tells everyone that you have stolen his wallet talk to Kira. After that when Eric and Ann are sleeping you must sneak in the bedroom, search around and get caught. After that speak with Kira again. She will tell you to buy sleeping pills and beer. Order them. When they arrive talk to Eric again. Same night sneak in the room and get the wallet.

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
uh how can i get eric's wallet i came towar with him and i have 5000 dollars but still don't have his wallet
when eric accuse you in stealing his wallet, you have two weeks (two wednesdays if i rem right) to get his wallet, you need to talk to kira next day after being accused about it,, then next wednesday you try to steal his wallet (for real this time) and fail, next week you try again and must get it (you should save before, bc if you fail you not get second chance) (first week you always fail, only can get wallet on 2nd week, and its 90% chance to sucess, not the stealing part, but what comes before)
i wont spoil every step coz then no fun to play

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Not really for now at least.
You get to have sex with Lisa in the kitchen and after that you have the normal path for Mom, after Eric is gone.
Maybe there will be more content in future updates, but who knows.

P.S. With 0.7 coming out tomorrow I think that new saves will be a good thing. Later today I will upload some saves for the end of 0.6.
I have 3 routes:
- Olivia GF
- Lisa GF (Yoga) with Eric as my puppet.
- Lisa GF (Yoga) with Eric out of the picture.

Also can some one share if the route for Lisa GF with jewelry has different options (images) than the Lisa GF with Yoga?
Do you happen to get rid of Eric via Kate's mom and not the wallet in that save? My game never gave me the option and I remember reading that getting rid of him that way will have new content in an upcoming patch. I'd really hate to have to start a new game again just for that. I'm on the GF route with no Eric too, but I used the wallet method. I would appreciate the Olivia save though. I made a save at the split, but I did it way too early. I've since completed 15/17 opportunities and only 4 or 5 on my Lisa split save.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I'd really appreciate that since I went the other way and it would save a lot of time if I didn't have to replay the whole thing again :)
Maybe you could quote me so I won't miss it and thanks in advance .
Do you happen to get rid of Eric via Kate's mom and not the wallet in that save? My game never gave me the option and I remember reading that getting rid of him that way will have new content in an upcoming patch. I'd really hate to have to start a new game again just for that. I'm on the GF route with no Eric too, but I used the wallet method. I would appreciate the Olivia save though. I made a save at the split, but I did it way too early. I've since completed 15/17 opportunities and only 4 or 5 on my Lisa split save.
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
the main way to get rid of eric via kates mom is to ''release' kira after last photo shoot. if you chose to F her this option blocks off..
but if i remember right, starting the wallet thing when eric accuse you in stealing wallet, you try to steal it for real once, fail, and next week not trying again and wait the day you have to pay him,, next day talk to kira again, and the kates mom option will toggle on as the last resort

specty

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know why i cant research eric's another personality victo on the comp after i got his wallet from his room?

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
anyone know why i cant research eric's another personality victo on the comp after i got his wallet from his room?
You have to give him "back" the money, then talk to Kira. After that the option will appear on the PC.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I am wondering if I'll have to start from day 1 tomorrow, because DS told several days ago that he will put some achievements in 0.7 and other stuff if I remember correctly.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).
Thanks a million for the saves! Glad I don't have to start a new file to take Eric out with Kate's mom. One question however, I see you have the exact same opportunity issue I do. I completed 15/17 of them except for Schoolmate and Cunning Plan. Do you know how to finish these? Neither say you have done all that is available in this version. Schoolmate says to do more in Mentor, but Mentor is complete. Cunning Plan just seems to end with Kira sleeping naked next to Ann. Nothing seems to happen after. Are these two opportunities compete for now and they just forgot to add the "Attention" note? I'd appreciate the help, I want to be 100% complete for when 0.7 drops.

Also, how did you get Lovers status with all three of them? I've done everything available and never got there. Was that increased with cheats or natural? Does asking to sleep in Ann's room do anything? I did that in my playthrough and I get no option to do so. Even though Kira makes mention of it too.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Also, how did you get Lovers status with all three of them? I've done everything available and never got there. Was that increased with cheats or natural? Does asking to sleep in Ann's room do anything? I did that in my playthrough and I get no option to do so. Even though Kira makes mention of it too.
It was probably cheated, Alice is Kate's girl and we're not far enough with Ann to get something remotely close to lovers.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
It was probably cheated, Alice is Kate's girl and we're not far enough with Ann to get something remotely close to lovers.
I figured as much. While I don't mind, because I plan to max it all anyways, I just hope it doesn't break anything in the future content.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote