Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I have read that alot of people have made Eric there bitch/slave.
is it true you can do that and if so how can you do that?
Yes it's true. You can do it via the hacker route. Steal his wallet, give him back only money and keep the walet, talk to Kira, talk to hacker, and don't hand him over to the bad guys.

razien

Mar 9, 2017
noob question how many routes exist lisa route olivia and is there an other route?

is there a route with aunt?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
As promised here are the saves for the end of 0.6. I think that everything is completed but who knows...

Some info on the saves:

Save 5: Olivia GF route. I have gotten rid of Eric via Kate's mom and I have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 13: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have gotten rid of Eric via the hacker and have talk to mom about sleeping in her room (DK if it's important)

Save 18: Lisa GF route with Yoga. I have kept Eric to do that ever I want (puppet).
thanks val_game!!! can't wait to try out 0.7 tonight!

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
Ok guys, I tried to convince Lisa to go without panties, but she only agrees to be without the top. Did I miss some requirement, or she stops to wear top first and I just have to wait?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok guys, I tried to convince Lisa to go without panties, but she only agrees to be without the top. Did I miss some requirement, or she stops to wear top first and I just have to wait?
As with everything in this game it takes time to convince her, it's not as easy as it is with Alice :D
I think the first thing is no panties at school, then no top in bed and after some more time and events you can propose to stop wearing panties around the house. I'm not sure if this also works for the GF/Yoga route, the guide linked in the first posts states nothing about no panties in the Yoga/GF route.

Reactions: Tom Soyer

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I can't seem to find anything new in 0.7 for now on Olivia GF path. No new dialogues have appeared.
Guess more time must be played or something.

raim

Jun 19, 2017
i cant find something new in 0.7! Alice GF with Yoga - NO Eric! no new scene,no new dialogues! WTF guys?)))

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i can't seem to get the keylogger for blog in this version. am i missing something?

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
Try to pay three more full session, wait maybe - I've got it.
I figured out. When you paying her full session at the end of the dialogue before you pay her for masturbating you can say you need to go beacuse of work.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
You must visited there site an chose the "naked" anser, and you must chose the second "leave" option and talk with her. (( Sorry for my bad Englisch)) But how can is get the Kate scene?

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
I figured out. When you paying her full session at the end of the dialogue before you pay her for masturbating you can say you need to go beacuse of work.
Strange. I don't have that dialogue. That did you do before that? Do you have any other progress with the other stuff?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote