Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
M

MantisK

OK, It seems the need to start from scratch is here. About the walk through for 0.7, which does not yet exist, have timeline is critical. Everyone talks about doing all these wondrous things, like sink bang, but no time from of when it becomes available.
Mainly, without cheats, what is the earliest you can get rid of Eric?
Is this going to negatively impact other lines?
Is stopping Lisa from getting those top secret (for us) lessons with mom and Eric (which she alluded to penetration in 0.6) an option?
What we need is the optimum path, but actually there are several walk through's necessary for all (how many now?) paths.
I will save this for when I have time to concentrate, because even with a WT it is still very GHD.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Did anyone get the new scene with Alice and Kate ? Cannot seem to figure it out. Kate comes over as usual, but the dialogues don't change.

Edit: Figured it out. :)

Last edited:

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I got Eric's wallet but I cant get the option to look him up online, is this a bug for the new version?

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Whit the cunning plan event. Someone know how to trigger the movie after have speak whit aunt? Thx !

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
So got to gang Kira in front of mom and managed to bang Alice as part of the blog.
Does any one know how to unlock mom tv scene, yoga topless and sex with Kate?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any new Olivia or Eric content? I usually have two saves: Lisa GF/ Eric dead and Olivia GF / Eric slave. The first one had a lot of new content, the second one I couldnt find anything but blogger.

Cro

May 10, 2017
10000 identical questions... guys.... just play the game and all the scenes will appear, it's not rocket science.
Just grind/mod and try a week by going to all places, speak with everyone. You'll get everything.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote