Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

congacon

Jul 12, 2017
First of all you have to be on the Lisa GF path. If you only want the training with Kira and Lisa at night it's pretty straight forward. You will get there eventually. Keep her happy, talk to Kira about your desire to do Lisa, ets. You should reach it without any problem. If you also want to do her in the kitchen, you have to get rid of Eric and have more lessons with Kira/Lisa. I believe that you also have to view all the options with Lisa - HJ (homework), BJ in the morning (bath), BJ in the evening (bath), BJ in the room (after you take the punishment instead of Lisa)
lisa GF then max cant see olivia anytime?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Did anyone find "hidden periodic scene", as stated in 0.6 update log? I'm pretty sure it's not a Lisa kitchen scene.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Guys im i'm at the end of the content in 0.6... i believe i've seen all the scenes except the kitchen scene with lisa..... i've convinced her to walk around the house without panties and after a few days i got a conversation with kira about doing the deed without her presence.... and she said that it was okay if lisa agrees.... after that there's no conversation to convince lisa and when i talk to her in the kitchen there's no new dialogue...just the washing dishes one...any help?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok i've heard that at this point you can get rid of eric but how quickly? can you instantly get him to fuck off before he gets his hands on your family or are you destined to get cucked?
also is there anyone els trying to fuck your family harem?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
ok i've heard that at this point you can get rid of eric but how quickly? can you instantly get him to fuck off before he gets his hands on your family or are you destined to get cucked?
also is there anyone els trying to fuck your family harem?
I got rid of him as soon as I could because I don't like people putting their greedy hands into my cookie jar and as far as I know there was nothing involving him and Lisa, he obviously had a thing with Ann, some lingerie shows with Alice, and a one-time thing with Kira, but I think that's about it.

mkruse

Apr 30, 2017
How do you get the bondage scenes with mom and Eric. I think I am at the end and have yet to access them? t-me1 through 10?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Quick, and probably stupid question, about Lisa's route, is there any more training with Kira after Lisa agrees to do Anal with Max, so after about 3 anal sessions?

Azphel

May 5, 2017
the main way to get rid of eric via kates mom is to ''release' kira after last photo shoot. if you chose to F her this option blocks off..
but if i remember right, starting the wallet thing when eric accuse you in stealing wallet, you try to steal it for real once, fail, and next week not trying again and wait the day you have to pay him,, next day talk to kira again, and the kates mom option will toggle on as the last resort
Not exactly: in my playthrough i didn't relased Kira, i stole the wallet 2 times (caught and succeeded), used the wallet to blackmail Eric into leave everyone except mom safe, and after some time and some progress with Alice and Kate (bought and used at least one weed small pack) i had enabled the Kate conversation for getting rid of Eric.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Quick, and probably stupid question, about Lisa's route, is there any more training with Kira after Lisa agrees to do Anal with Max, so after about 3 anal sessions?
After the final lesson with Kira (the one that repeats itself) you can have fun with Lisa alone in the kitchen. To achieve that, you'll have to get rid of Eric, convince Lisa to go around w/o panties, talk with Kira and ask permission to have fun w/ Lisa alone, and then talk to Lisa in the kitchen washing dishes at 20.00

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
After the final lesson with Kira (the one that repeats itself) you can have fun with Lisa alone in the kitchen. To achieve that, you'll have to get rid of Eric, convince Lisa to go around w/o panties, talk with Kira and ask permission to have fun w/ Lisa alone, and then talk to Lisa in the kitchen washing dishes at 20.00
I went for the girlfriend route, so is that gonna be a problem or no? Also, thanks a bunch for the help!

clynejr

May 11, 2017
i am stuck at schoolmate opportunities .
pls help me . i am already reach sex lesson with 3some with kira
even . i can do lisa while washing dish .
but i am still cant move in schoolmate i cant meet olivia of course
pls help me . did i do wrong or something has been missing ?

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
Not exactly: in my playthrough i didn't relased Kira, i stole the wallet 2 times (caught and succeeded), used the wallet to blackmail Eric into leave everyone except mom safe, and after some time and some progress with Alice and Kate (bought and used at least one weed small pack) i had enabled the Kate conversation for getting rid of Eric.
i did never state thatthere are no other ways.
i said the main way. and then atleast one that works and does trigger it again. and thanks for info, i believe many ppl find it usefull, lots ppl gettin stuck on every step here =)

about the *bug* that ppl having with lisa lessons when they get rid of eric. did find the source of it. its not a bug,
ppl use the cheat to get rid of eric, instead of just starting war with him, wait for wallet (accusation in stealing money) and then going thru quest line.
the cheat is just a 'switch' for a flag. and the default spot for the wallet oportunity (if you would start with a war from begining) will trigger before you start lessons with lisa, so the cheat will rollback it (ikaruga could aprove it)

i did test yesterday, did use cheat to get rid of eric first, and next morning he was gone from game, and lisa lessons roll back to kissing (tho kira still ready to come at nights)
doing quest did not roll lisa back to kissing lessons) *unless if it just me being lucky*

Bard

May 1, 2017
about the *bug* that ppl having with lisa lessons when they get rid of eric. did find the source of it. its not a bug,
ppl use the cheat to get rid of eric, instead of just starting war with him, wait for wallet (accusation in stealing money) and then going thru quest line.
the cheat is just a 'switch' for a flag. and the default spot for the wallet oportunity (if you would start with a war from begining) will trigger before you start lessons with lisa, so the cheat will rollback it (ikaruga could aprove it)

i did test yesterday, did use cheat to get rid of eric first, and next morning he was gone from game, and lisa lessons roll back to kissing (tho kira still ready to come at nights)
I didnt use cheats or mods - and it rolled me back.

melnik143

May 2, 2017
Are there only 2 routes with lisa?
1.Mc To be her only boyfriend
2.Lisa with alex,mc with olivia
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are there only 2 routes with lisa?
1.Mc To be her only boyfriend
2.Lisa with alex,mc with olivia
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
Kind of like this, but there are two different Lisa GF routes, one with Yoga and one without, but with something else, I think stop wearing panties at school or something like this.

Reactions: melnik143

Mrcow

Aug 1, 2017
I have read that alot of people have made Eric there bitch/slave.
is it true you can do that and if so how can you do that?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote