Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks but i think my Game or Save is broking, Ann said she lost her Job and the Event from Get rid of Eric pushed again, so i have the Option to Skype with Kates Mom again and Ann is everyday go to Work, without a Job <.<

So btw, another Question, when is the best time to start the Quest "About Alex" ?
Now im in War with Eric, should i wait until i kick him out or dont wait?
If you are at war then its ok to ask "About Alex", its when you want to use Eric for money at the beginning to leave it alone but you are at war so it no longer matters.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Nah i want him kick out with Help from Kates Mum, i like this more as other things and i hate Eric, i would kill himself but thats not work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
stuck. can't watch second movie on friday with mam and aunt! pls help!
Get Lisa and Alice mood as high as it will go then keep it that way for 1 week then talk to mom on Friday night when she is watching tv and the convo should be there.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Its very Helpfull if anyone can make Savegames for this Situations, i dont know much from this Game and it sucks when you need to start again after 30h playtime.
Or a detail Walktrough, so nobody can make shit, like Dreams of Desire or College Life.
I think i had the Lesbian Movie too, but i dont want now start again and again.

Jun 17, 2018
Its very Helpfull if anyone can make Savegames for this Situations, i dont know much from this Game and it sucks when you need to start again after 30h playtime.
Or a detail Walktrough, so nobody can make shit, like Dreams of Desire or College Life.
I think i had the Lesbian Movie too, but i dont want now start again and again.
True.. it's hard to restart now

Mar 29, 2018
Relationship does not matter in this game only mood and Max authority over his sisters matter.
Btw, does really relationships doesnt count? Because says

Some of the opportunities required curtain level of relationship. Try to maintain it as high as possible.
Also is it possible to cheat relationships because in the mod there is not such a command. I've read that there was at older mods but the removed it because of occurying issues after updates or something. Thanks for ur time. Please let me know

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to advance after taking that drug?
Just keep playing and Max will have problems at the breakfast table 3 times.

Btw, does really relationships doesnt count? Because says

Some of the opportunities required curtain level of relationship. Try to maintain it as high as possible.
Also is it possible to cheat relationships because in the mod there is not such a command. I've read that there was at older mods but the removed it because of occurying issues after updates or something. Thanks for ur time. Please let me know
Its been to long now since I played this that I don't really remember now.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Another Problem, i hate it.
On Olivias Path, ive talked to her at this Saturday and in the Walktrough stand i can talk to her on Sunday, but Lisa said why im here, so the other Option is not active. Now after one Week is the same, cant talk to her or to Lisa.
Ann lost her Job and we have make the first Photo Lession, i dont know now...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another Problem, i hate it.
On Olivias Path, ive talked to her at this Saturday and in the Walktrough stand i can talk to her on Sunday, but Lisa said why im here, so the other Option is not active. Now after one Week is the same, cant talk to her or to Lisa.
Ann lost her Job and we have make the first Photo Lession, i dont know now...
No you can not talk to Olivia at the pool during the day only at night.

With having Olivia as Max's GF all content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

Fucking Olivia pussy 2 x a week or fucking Lisa's ass 9 times a week, which one should you chose? (2 of Lisa's anal is with Kira fucking her ass to.)

henk22

Jul 7, 2018
I have a question, im at the part where you can private punish alice. The guide says this: On the 5th private punishment Max can choose different option - “Then I have an option for you…”
but this doesn't happen for me, anyone that can help me?

supermsm

Jul 9, 2018
I am Chinese ,please forgive my poor English.
I am a newcomers,and I follow the [walkthrough v2: 0.9] to play the game(v0.13).
There is a problem that I need your help: I complete all opportunities except [Olivia], I am in Lisa GF path,now I do not know how to go further,I can just go to meet Eve every 3days again and again,go into mom's room to get HJ/BJ again and again,and so on.No new dialog or option happen,I stuck there.

Looking forward to your reply,THANKS!

Reactions: Aghoz09

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question, im at the part where you can private punish alice. The guide says this: On the 5th private punishment Max can choose different option - “Then I have an option for you…”
but this doesn't happen for me, anyone that can help me?
You need to use the grope her option.

I am Chinese ,please forgive my poor English.
I am a newcomers,and I follow the [walkthrough v2: 0.9] to play the game(v0.13).
There is a problem that I need your help: I complete all opportunities except [Olivia], I am in Lisa GF path,now I do not know how to go further,I can just go to meet Eve every 3days again and again,go into mom's room to get HJ/BJ again and again,and so on.No new dialog or option happen,I stuck there.

Looking forward to your reply,THANKS!
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Reactions: henk22

supermsm

Jul 9, 2018
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
THANK YOU FOR THAT! I will try!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im sorry to bother you, but that didn't work for me. IDK why because it did on other saves
That is the only thing to do so you can fuck her instead of spanking.
If its not working now then work on other quest for now and come back to it.

supermsm

Jul 9, 2018
THANK YOU FOR THAT! I will try!
Sorry for bothering you agian.
[2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game.] I complete it.

But in [15. How to unlock v.12 new content.]-[1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)],I can just get BJ from Alice,I can not do the BJ for Alice. And I keep trying to let Alice and Max in the lounge,but mom never come here~.Did I miss something or need to do something more?

Looking forward to your reply,THANKS AGAIN!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote