Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
I am stucked now on the blackmail part on mom .... I was caught several times with alice but still not any progress on black mail ....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stucked now on the blackmail part on mom .... I was caught several times with alice but still not any progress on black mail ....
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content.Only for Lisa GF paths."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Mom massage and hard-on scene.. stuck there
Requires Lisa GF path and work on all other open quest at this time plus quests you have not found yet.

Jun 17, 2018
How do i start Lisa gf path.. and nothing happening after mom handjobs.. shower and massages..
how do i progress the story from here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i start Lisa gf path.. and nothing happening after mom handjobs.. shower and massages..
how do i progress the story from here?
There are 3 GF path's, 1 for Olivia which ended in v.10 and 2 for Lisa that includes all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13.
At the bottom of the page is the 3 path's:

Jun 17, 2018
Please do not double post like this, if the last post is yours add to it.
sorry about that.. but i am stuck after skype call.. same weed option to get Bj from Alice and no option to pay 5000 and advance the story.. no option on computer too.. can you help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry about that.. but i am stuck after skype call.. same weed option to get Bj from Alice and no option to pay 5000 and advance the story.. no option on computer too.. can you help?
Do not use weed to set up a date with Kate and Alice, just show up when Kate is there and it will be done.

Using weed for the date blocks the Kate's mom route so don't use weed.

Jun 17, 2018
Do not use weed to set up a date with Kate and Alice, just show up when Kate is there and it will be done.

Using weed for the date blocks the Kate's mom route so don't use weed.
Got it.. had to use the mod and somehow i skipped several days and all.. but atleast i am not stuck anymore.. Thanks

Paul28

Jun 9, 2018
I actually think this might be possible, complete the Olivia path and DO NOT get rid of Eric, once this is achieved then reset the poss.swap back to 1, in theory all the flags should be established...I'm going to give it a go

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Im already massaging moms butt but I cant get in her bed during the other time, does someone has an idea how to repair this bug? Mayby by using the save editor?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im already massaging moms butt but I cant get in her bed during the other time, does someone has an idea how to repair this bug? Mayby by using the save editor?
You only get to sleep with her 1-4 times and that is it you no longer can sleep with her.
Instead of asking about the movie you should have ask the other question but still yet you never get to sleep with her.
I rather sleep with Alice with spiders anyway.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote