Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello I'm not coming on with the mom, the massage in her bedroom always ends with many apologies from me :-(

Paul28

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been questioned/answered before, but i cannot find an answer to my query, or if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it....Is is possible to have both Olivia and Lisa as gf's, in other words have sex with Olivia and be able to give Lisa anal in a single play through ?

siben

Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm playing version 13 and I'm in 400th day I think ... and I can not get lisa as a girlfriend ..

I can punish her in private ... I went to the doctor ... I fucked olivia several times in the presence of Lisa ... I can fuck Alice too when she calls me for the spider ... I finished the 4 films ..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been questioned/answered before, but i cannot find an answer to my query, or if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it....Is is possible to have both Olivia and Lisa as gf's, in other words have sex with Olivia and be able to give Lisa anal in a single play through ?
No.

Hello everyone,

I'm playing version 13 and I'm in 400th day I think ... and I can not get lisa as a girlfriend ..

I can punish her in private ... I went to the doctor ... I fucked olivia several times in the presence of Lisa ... I can fuck Alice too when she calls me for the spider ... I finished the 4 films ..
You have Olivia as your GF so you do not get Lisa as a GF.
Olivia content ended in v.10 all new content is only on the Lisa GF path's for v.11, v.12 and v.13.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

S

sauceboss

Does that unlock everything? Also what path is that Lisa or Olivia?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when will kate's mom (buy a lot of weed) event trager? currently doing wallet event.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Jun 17, 2018
i am stuck after offering mom back massage and she said maybe next time.. now Alice won't drug Eric and keeps saying "i don't like doing this and i don't think mom likes it".. what should i do next?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am stuck after offering mom back massage and she said maybe next time.. now Alice won't drug Eric and keeps saying "i don't like doing this and i don't think mom likes it".. what should i do next?
Alice's mood or Max authority is to low (or both) and mom will come around sooner or later just keep working on her.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote