Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i

played with lisa's GF path for 200 days and nothing happens do i need to be friend with eric or even on war with him triggers sex with Ann ??
You never get anything while Eric is in the house you must get rid of him, he is bullshit anyway.
Why let the creep have your women anyway, I just don't get why anyone would want him around.

Reactions: xxghost

hentaipower

Feb 17, 2018
Frustrated over eric beat me to buy lisa in black dress.:mad:
man how to earn 200 and more within the time limit.
are there any decent walk through for :perservingface:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are there any decent walk through for :perservingface:
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

Nfjdjjdj

Mar 30, 2018
guys ı need help

ı met eve and ı can go to her for money

but the story is not progressing
what could be the problem

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys ı need help

ı met eve and ı can go to her for money

but the story is not progressing
what could be the problem
Many things can stop progress with a lot of triggers in other quest for this one you need to work on all open quests.
Also must be on 1 of Lisa's GF path.

Post #1, post #2 and post #3 has all kinds of good info.

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Hello. I bought all the jewelery but i can't give them to Lisa. I have Warm nad Respect on her.
w
Is this because i'm in peace with Eric ro something?

Thank you ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. I bought all the jewelery but i can't give them to Lisa. I have Warm nad Respect on her.
w
Is this because i'm in peace with Eric ro something?

Thank you ;)
Eric was just a stumbling block to slow Max's conquest of his family and is a piece of shit, I still wonder why anyone who wants to play an incest game keeps him around and let him fuck your women.
You cant get your family with that dumb fuck in the house.

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hi, I have a question, help.
Do I need to visit alice's website to complete the mission of the blog or just keep on helping the web cam?
thank you!!

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
are there any decent walk through for
Just so you know.. Talking to mom on day 1 will get you 380$ in cash. Every morning ask for another 15$. Don't buy other stuff untill you can buy the Party Dress and Red Bikini. So basically you can have 400$ in 3 days. However you might as well buy the food and clean the pool a few times before Eric comes around. Never buy the Cosmetics as this is expensive. (You buy it later when money is no problem anymore) If you catsh Alice smoking you can also start persuading her for some extra cash. People have trouble because they waist cash on other things first. Dress and Bikini are priority 1 :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I have a question, help.
Do I need to visit alice's website to complete the mission of the blog or just keep on helping the web cam?
thank you!!
No once you can enter her room and help with the web cam you no longer need to visit the blog.

Reactions: lamarks
S

sauceboss

Can someone tell me how to give the mom a massage? I'm currently stuck with it. Also, can Eric fuck Alice?

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Yes. I read he can. Usually gotta trade Alice's info for the Kira blackmail.

I do not play with Eric. I get rid of him before starting any other storylines.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
isn't there any complete guide at once? instead of checking several posts...
No there is not 1 complete guide and there will never be for the game has been dropped.

Can someone tell me how to give the mom a massage? I'm currently stuck with it. Also, can Eric fuck Alice?
You must work on cunning plan and it will happen.
It is only hinted at that he fucks Alice but you will never see it.
You must sacrifice Alice for Kira.
Why play a incest game only to have the shithead get all your women, I will never understand players who give there women away.

S

sauceboss

No there is not 1 complete guide and there will never be for the game has been dropped.

You must work on cunning plan and it will happen.
It is only hinted at that he fucks Alice but you will never see it.
You must sacrifice Alice for Kira.
Why play a incest game only to have the shithead get all your women, I will never understand players who give there women away.
Yes, Kira and MC already agreed on the cunning plan. And yet I can't seem to give the Mom a massage.

Yes. I read he can. Usually gotta trade Alice's info for the Kira blackmail.

I do not play with Eric. I get rid of him before starting any other storylines.
That too, I'm wondering how can I give him Alice's info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, Kira and MC already agreed on the cunning plan. And yet I can't seem to give the Mom a massage.
You must first train on Alice after doing the on-line course sensual massage just make sure you get it to 100 points before you try on mom.

That too, I'm wondering how can I give him Alice's info.
You must catch Eric fucking Kira at 3 am on the days she is home and this will start the sacrifice quest.

can any one tell me where the hot caffee ends ?
When it tells you is completed for the current build. BigBrother 2018-07-03 07-37-08-59.jpg BigBrother 2018-07-03 07-37-16-09.jpg

S

sauceboss

You must first train on Alice after doing the on-line course sensual massage just make sure you get it to 100 points before you try on mom.

You must catch Eric fucking Kira at 3 am on the days she is home and this will start the sacrifice quest.

How to see the points?

Oh I have 1000 coz of mod, but I can't still massage the mom?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh I have 1000 coz of mod, but I can't still massage the mom?
Once again cheating has broke your game, there are a lot of triggers that need to go off in the first 100 points and with you cheating the points you have broken your game.

Never cheat points or stats for the first 100 points there are way to many triggers in the first 100 points and cheating them can and will break your game.

If you cheat money then putting it in the web site first is best because you can fuck up your game cheating it otherwise.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote