Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I agree with you, except there is one cheat that I used and doesn't seem to break the game is spiders. Every night before I have a Spider Trap, I'd place a spider in Alice's bed, kill the spider, and I'd cheat a new spider in the morning. Useful if you're throwing spiders in Alice's shower in the morning, or on her as she tans in the same day!
Bying the Spider bait does a similar thing. You have a 100% chanse of catshing a spider everytime. What time of day and so on no longer matters :)

Yes the other convo about sleeping with her is a teaser and nothing more. You only ever get to sleep with her a few times and that is it, once you massage her after work and she helps you she kicks you out. The last convo about sleeping with her is a teaser of things that may have come if DS would have finish the game but no he drop the game like a lead balloon and will not finish it.
After kira leaves Anns room and max actually gets to do the sleepovers in her room you can keep doing that forever. So this is where the "Bug" of sorts happen. Picking the convo about Movie instead of the moms room thing. I don't know how this bug happens but if you can enter Anns room right away you can get as far as a Blowjob. And that happens long before mom starts her new job. Also opens Anns blowjob at Saturday shopping. Currently on a playthrough so i'll keep my eyes on this topic and see if i can spot the trigger.

Sleeping in Anns room before she starts her Job.
The first time you get to this is after movie 3. You talk to Kira and Ann about movie 4 and next time you talk to Ann new convo trees pop up. Movie Talk 01.jpg Picking the wrong one here is what makes the Bug happen. If you talk about the Movie the sleepover quest is gone for good. If you pick sleepover you get more new convos. Sleep in room 03.jpg Then the next time you talk to Kira you can ask about the Movie.
This way next time you go to Anns room it will let you in. From this point it will always be open. Sleep in room 06.jpg Sleep in room 07.jpg And if you keep going back to Ann it goes all the way to a blowjob. This part is not related to Anns new job later. Thats why it's confusing to say the least. But both paths can co-exist :)

SnowforHo

Jun 25, 2018
I
Yes the other convo about sleeping with her is a teaser and nothing more.
You only ever get to sleep with her a few times and that is it, once you massage her after work and she helps you she kicks you out.
The last convo about sleeping with her is a teaser of things that may have come if DS would have finish the game but no he drop the game like a lead balloon and will not finish it.

I actually cried. I cried for this game. I cried for a incest VN game. I cried for Lisa. She finally said yes. She was ready. I was ready. 1 more update. Just one more. I never got so engrossed in a incest story so much. Maybe because it was so well written. I will never be the same. I just can't go back. I know there is a fan made mod that extends the story but the art and the expressions are so bad.... BTW I will later link some scenes here. Will you tell me when and how it occurs. A little later. I'm afk atm.

The first time you get to this is after movie 3. You talk to Kira and Ann about movie 4 and next time you talk to Ann new convo trees pop up. View attachment 118943 Picking the wrong one here is what makes the Bug happen. If you talk about the Movie the sleepover quest is gone for good. If you pick sleepover you get more new convos. View attachment 118944 Then the next time you talk to Kira you can ask about the Movie.
This way next time you go to Anns room it will let you in. From this point it will always be open. View attachment 118946 View attachment 118947 And if you keep going back to Ann it goes all the way to a blowjob. This part is not related to Anns new job later. Thats why it's confusing to say the least. But both paths can co-exist :)
Thank you. Really needed this.

The first time you get to this is after movie 3. You talk to Kira and Ann about movie 4 and next time you talk to Ann new convo trees pop up. View attachment 118943 Picking the wrong one here is what makes the Bug happen. If you talk about the Movie the sleepover quest is gone for good. If you pick sleepover you get more new convos. View attachment 118944 Then the next time you talk to Kira you can ask about the Movie.
This way next time you go to Anns room it will let you in. From this point it will always be open. View attachment 118946 View attachment 118947 And if you keep going back to Ann it goes all the way to a blowjob. This part is not related to Anns new job later. Thats why it's confusing to say the least. But both paths can co-exist :)
But I saw some art with sex scenes in Ann's room. How n where will I trigger that?! I can attach the images a little later coz I'm afk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But I saw some art with sex scenes in Ann's room. How n where will I trigger that?! I can attach the images a little later coz I'm afk.
After she starts the 5th movie.
You must be on one of the two Lisa girl friend path's.

saltballz

Jun 30, 2018
What is the best way to get Alice trust up, I can only get to the respect level. I'm pretty sure its holding me back when doing the message in the lounge. Eric is gone by way of Kate's mom. going the Olivia route, Alice says shes in college now. And mom is thinking of a new career with Kira???

How do you get Alice To "Trust" cannot get past respect.I'm running the most current Version. Kind of stuck with her and cannot get anywhere other than candies,blog and Kate. Eric is gone by way of Kate mom and going Olivia route. Alice says she's in college and Ann is about to start a new job with Kira.???

Two ways to fail at this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route.
2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game.
3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.
4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.
5. First Private Punishment for Max.
Private Punishment for Max, end game v8.
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
7. Three 4 of 5 blow jobs from Lisa daily plus. Up to v8 Even more BJ and anal in later builds up to v.12

7. V9 Spider and spider bait quest.

8. Butt naked mom.

9. Movie lines for all movie's 1 - 4. Thanks to for posting 1 - 3.

If anyone see's that I have missed one of the triggers please let me know and I will add it to the mini walkthrough.

Taken request for any mini walkthrough to add to the list.

This is a very good walkthrough for the beginners to follow and is hard to find.
I did not do this walkthrough and have forgotten how I found it.
Even though it says for the first 10 days you need to follow this until Max can support himself with his website. Plus doing chores for Ann unlocks more content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the best way to get Alice trust up, I can only get to the respect level. I'm pretty sure its holding me back when doing the message in the lounge. Eric is gone by way of Kate's mom. going the Olivia route, Alice says shes in college now. And mom is thinking of a new career with Kira???
Respect is the highest it goes, her mood is what matters now.

Also your on Olivia GF path and all content ended in v.10 for Olivia and for the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

Sorry but you are at the end of what you can do on the Olivia path.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the help guys.

You can't go beyond HJ before last movie with Ann, Kira and Alice are complete. (All 4 movies) Complete Aracnophobia opportinity WT here ▼
Ok guess I was looking at the wrong thing here.

When v.10 came out a lot of triggers for quest were put in other quest so you have to do all quest at the same time to trigger the next event in other quests.
You must work on blog and spiders quest and you need to have all mood and Max authority on his sisters as high as it will go for all the time.

Without knowing where you are at in all open and some closed quest there is very little help I can give you.
You should be able to move to the 4th movie after talking to everyone, Alice, mom and Kira.
Right, that's pretty much where I'm stuck. Last thing I heard from Kira is about the pill and sleeping in moms bed (repeated HJ alot of times there). I've spent quite some time looking at the dialogue files and it appears I finished the v0.9 stuff but just can't unlock any v0.10 content. It looks like this is supposed to kick of at a conversation with mom and Kira at the pool, however they ignore me there even after several weeks (more than 100days after movie #3) of grinding scenes and max mood/authority.

So here's a save file in case someone wants to have a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help guys.

Ok guess I was looking at the wrong thing here.

Right, that's pretty much where I'm stuck. Last thing I heard from Kira is about the pill and sleeping in moms bed (repeated HJ alot of times there). I've spent quite some time looking at the dialogue files and it appears I finished the v0.9 stuff but just can't unlock any v0.10 content. It looks like this is supposed to kick of at a conversation with mom and Kira at the pool, however they ignore me there even after several weeks (more than 100days after movie #3) of grinding scenes and max mood/authority.

So here's a save file in case someone wants to have a look.
Buy the make-up kit and give to mom. (This is still an open quest that needs to be closed.)
Stop paying for private punishment because mom does not see Max as an adult when this is around, you have 9 days left so burn them off. (You should have convo with mom for not spanking Max anymore so this is not needed.)
Stop asking for money from mom she will see you as a child instead of an adult.
Pay 500 on Mondays asap when you can, every Mondays until you finish the 4th movie then you can start slacking off but you should still pay it for it makes mom happy.

For you only having 7k in money are you using the cam's to make money with?
If not you need to start doing it.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
Doing all sex every day as much as you can makes the most money.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Buy the make-up kit and give to mom. (This is still an open quest that needs to be closed.)
Stop paying for private punishment because mom does not see Max as an adult when this is around, you have 9 days left so burn them off. (You should have convo with mom for not spanking Max anymore so this is not needed.)
Stop asking for money from mom she will see you as a child instead of an adult.
Pay 500 on Mondays asap when you can, every Mondays until you finish the 4th movie then you can start slacking off but you should still pay it for it makes mom happy.

For you only having 7k in money are you using the cam's to make money with?
If not you need to start doing it.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
Doing all sex every day as much as you can makes the most money.
Ok, will try it, thanks. Just for clarification, by "make up kit" you mean the cosmetics, right? And I'm supposed to stop doing the money chores like cleaning pool and ordering food?
I guess the main reason for me "only" having 7k is giving way too much to Alica and Mom.
I will give it another shot and let you know, whether it works. Again, thanks for you help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, will try it, thanks. Just for clarification, by "make up kit" you mean the cosmetics, right? And I'm supposed to stop doing the money chores like cleaning pool and ordering food?
I guess the main reason for me "only" having 7k is giving way too much to Alica and Mom.
I will give it another shot and let you know, whether it works. Again, thanks for you help.
Yes cosmetics kit and stop all chores, don't give Alice any money unless you can't get her mood up by doing dishes and helping with web cam shows.
You still need to give mom 500 every Monday to help pay the bills.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Yes cosmetics kit and stop all chores, don't give Alice any money unless you can't get her mood up by doing dishes and helping with web cam shows.
You still need to give mom 500 every Monday to help pay the bills.
Alright, did all that but after another three weeks of grinding sex, there's still no progress. Do I have to stop any specific actions, like "punishing" Alice or Lisa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, did all that but after another three weeks of grinding sex, there's still no progress. Do I have to stop any specific actions, like "punishing" Alice or Lisa?
Well it looks like you never went and talked to Kira alone, she has the movie convo ready and its been ready for you for a long time now. BigBrother 2018-06-30 17-36-40-85.jpg

Reactions: eugenene

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Well it looks like you never went and talked to Kira alone, she has the movie convo ready and its been ready for you for a long time now. View attachment 119296
Seems like it is indeed a UT mod related issue. Created another folder with the vanilla content only and that save worked, where in the other version this conversation option never shows up. Will give the modder a heads up. Thanks alot for your help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like it is indeed a UT mod related issue. Created another folder with the vanilla content only and that save worked, where in the other version this conversation option never shows up. Will give the modder a heads up. Thanks alot for your help.
Your using mods?
If so you need to go get help in the mod thread for we only help with the vanilla game here.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Your using mods?
If so you need to go get help in the mod thread for we only help with the vanilla game here.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about that, but I mentioned it in my first post. Thought this would be the right place, since the mod has not realy started at this point of the story and I was pretty sure, I'm just too dumb for the game. It's the "Untold Stories" mod by the way, no clue how I came up with the acronym UT.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please tell how to fix Friday night with mom & aunt I tried everything it can't happen
Go 1 week later and talk to mom while she is watching tv and get Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them maxed out and it should happen, don't worry that Kira is gone she will show up after you talk to mom.

saltballz

Jun 30, 2018
Respect is the highest it goes, her mood is what matters now.

Also your on Olivia GF path and all content ended in v.10 for Olivia and for the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

Sorry but you are at the end of what you can do on the Olivia path.
Thanks for the info

xxghost

Jun 27, 2018
1. No.
2. You have to wait till the changing role quest starts up.
3. Do you have private spanking of your sisters?
4. Naked mom right now is a very low ENG type thing and just show up in the kitchen is all you have to do and get very lucky, later after sex with mom starts its all the time.
hi can u tell me how to start sex scenes with ann

can any one tell me how to start the sex with Ann i tried all ways but it didn't happens im playing v 0.13.0.007

Reactions: saltballz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi can u tell me how to start sex scenes with ann
Play the game on Lisa's GF path and just keep playing working on all quest at the same time and you will get there.
Its at the very end of v.13

Please stop double posting for the same questions.

xxghost

Jun 27, 2018
i
Play the game on Lisa's GF path and just keep playing working on all quest at the same time and you will get there.
Its at the very end of v.13

Please stop double posting for the same questions.
played with lisa's GF path for 200 days and nothing happens do i need to be friend with eric or even on war with him triggers sex with Ann ??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote