Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
S

sauceboss

Once again cheating has broke your game, there are a lot of triggers that need to go off in the first 100 points and with you cheating the points you have broken your game.

Never cheat points or stats for the first 100 points there are way to many triggers in the first 100 points and cheating them can and will break your game.

If you cheat money then putting it in the web site first is best because you can fuck up your game cheating it otherwise.
Are you serious? But the mod I put doesn't say it will break the game, eh?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you serious? But the mod I put doesn't say it will break the game, eh?
At the time most mods were made was before all the changes were put in v.10 in that many triggers were tide to stats and skills along with putting triggers in other quest for other quest.

All triggers in skill and stats are in the first 100 points (not % but points). In game play it show % but in the stats it show points and is why you can cheat up to 1000 points instead of 100%.

This shows the points instead of the % BigBrother 2018-07-03 09-23-40-82.jpg

Arya1888

Feb 12, 2018
PLEASE HELP : im playing Big Brother 0.13.0.007 - (scene when masageing mom in bed after new work (with losion is complete how can i fuck her plz hlp)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
PLEASE HELP : im playing Big Brother 0.13.0.007 - (scene when masageing mom in bed after new work (with losion is complete how can i fuck her plz hlp)
Keep playing and check out if you have done both of these:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"Only for Lisa GF paths."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
aunt kira says to peek on them while she sleeps naked with mom but cant i always end up waking up at 6 when mom is in shower when to peep guys?? iam stuck ina loop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
aunt kira says to peek on them while she sleeps naked with mom but cant i always end up waking up at 6 when mom is in shower when to peep guys?? iam stuck ina loop
You do it at 3 am on the Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

S

sauceboss

Is there a way to skip days faster?

At the time most mods were made was before all the changes were put in v.10 in that many triggers were tide to stats and skills along with putting triggers in other quest for other quest.

All triggers in skill and stats are in the first 100 points (not % but points). In game play it show % but in the stats it show points and is why you can cheat up to 1000 points instead of 100%.

This shows the points instead of the % View attachment 120415
But can I cheat with money?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But can I cheat with money?
Yes but make sure to put it in the web site and then draw it out, if you put it straight into Max's pocket sometimes it will not show up for several weeks but it is still counted for when Eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet.

Is there a way to skip days faster?
No for each day needs to be played so all the triggers go off.

S

sauceboss

And how about increasing their mood?

No for each day needs to be played so all the triggers go off.
Ah cool, is there a way to get rid of Eric on his first day? Will it destroy the game if I get rid of him via mod?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah cool, is there a way to get rid of Eric on his first day? Will it destroy the game if I get rid of him via mod?
No you can not get rid of him the first day you must go to war with him and then kick his ass out 1 of 2 ways.

Please add to your last post if it is the last post.

Yes you can but it is so easy to do but washing there dishes and helping with Lisa's homework and watching tv with Alice using the candies the nice way, this is all you got to do and it helps with the triggers.

S

sauceboss

What mods can be done without destroying the game? How about luck?

I accidentally clicked the pocket money mod. Did I just fucked it up?

LOL, why I can't give the red bikini and black dress?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Atomis
Please go to the mod thread. Your spamming this thread with all your questions about the mod or if it screwed your game up. It most likely did or it will in the future! This is the Vanilla game thread.

Reactions: bas

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Yes you can but it is so easy to do but washing there dishes and helping with Lisa's homework and watchi
What mods can be done without destroying the game? How about luck?
Only after the first 100 points are gain in game then you can cheat all you want.

100 points seems to be the cut off for triggers for all triggers.

S

sauceboss

Yes you can but it is so easy to do but washing there dishes and helping with Lisa's homework and watchi

Only after the first 100 points are gain in game then you can cheat all you want.

100 points seems to be the cut off for triggers for all triggers.

Last question, you mean only 1 "skill" to make it to 100? For example persuade skill I've got now at 146. Does that mean I can cheat already?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last question, you mean only 1 "skill" to make it to 100? For example persuade skill I've got now at 146. Does that mean I can cheat already?
All skills must get to 100 points each before you can safely cheat more points, you get massage to 100 points then you can cheat it up to 1000 the max and so on for each skill or stat.

S

sauceboss

All skills must get to 100 points each before you can safely cheat more points, you get massage to 100 points then you can cheat it up to 1000 the max and so on for each skill or stat.
Sorry but it seems that's not my last question. How many skills there are? And how can I increase them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but it seems that's not my last question. How many skills there are? And how can I increase them?
By playing the game.
As for how many I have no idea because some of them are hidden.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Hi people I am new here . I need to help how to get the arachnophobia task done ... part one is done I can sleep with Alice in her room but the second part of the task is stoping me to get other tasks done .... thanks in forward for any help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi people I am new here . I need to help how to get the arachnophobia task done ... part one is done I can sleep with Alice in her room but the second part of the task is stoping me to get other tasks done .... thanks in forward for any help.
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders plus working on all other open and some closed quests.
Also I think you must be on one of Lisa's GF path to.

Olivia content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
yes I am on the lisa GF path too, done all needed for this actual version now just the spiders holding my progress got 21 frm 22 oportunities opened and 20 already closed .... just the arachnophobia and cunning plan to finish for now.

owww this event was new to me ... I stayed in her room and she took a ride on me hmmmm that option I did not had before .... new oportunity popde out yay ...changing roles .... I guess I am on a good way ....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote