Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im sorry to be such a pain but im still stuck at this: When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”.

On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.

and nothing happens at 4th punishment.
but nothing happens and I get 2 options: Nope, its spanking today and Fine, we'll do something else today
What happens when you chose "we'll do something else today" ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well she has handcuffs on whilst giving the BJ so I guess
Then you are done and there is nothing else for you to do with her but spank or get BJ.

So I have no idea what you are trying to do and this about 4 times you did that already to get the handcuffs.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
I'm looking to try this game out but all of this info seems so much, is a mod really needed for this game? if so which one? Not trying to dl every single one of em

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm looking to try this game out but all of this info seems so much, is a mod really needed for this game? if so which one? Not trying to dl every single one of em
No a mod is not needed as long as you get Lisa spanked right after offering her help with homework for free.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You see I've met my Aunt and Im at the part were she wants to take pictures bought the camera etc. and went to war with Eric before that. In a Tuesday Night at 2-3am I found Eric sneaking to the balcony in order to peep my sister tried to take a picture or make a deal and neither of that worked...(Read the forum and none work) No matter my persuade skills or luck(btw I use cheats) and all i want to know is how do I get my Big Sister Alice with Eric together caught. I saw on the walkthrought page 7 that Eric is at Lisas room on Wednesdays for the striptiz and it says persumably on Thursdays night for sex.
His influence is 100% on Alice btw and Aunt. 0% Mom and Lisa. And I cant seem to caught neither my aunt with him nor my Older sister. Whereas in the picture folder of the game I see these pictures and that's what Im trying to accomplish.
Do I make something wrong or could u please explain to me how to get to that?
The first bunch of images is when Alice is modelling lingerie for Eric in Alice's room. I think it's Thursday night after supper, but I might be wrong on the day.

Eric fucking Aunt Kira happens on Thursday night / Friday morning at 3 am. You need to have visited Aunt Kira at the pool at 3 am for either a blowjob or a handjob - I can't remember which, and you needed to have visited Aunt Kira in the lounge at 3 am for a blowjob. After those two events, Eric will blackmail Kira for sex.

Watching Alice entering and leaving mom's bedroom for punishment? I don't know.

To walk in on Alice and Eric massaging each other, you need to catch Eric and Kira fucking, and then approach Eric. He'll ask for Alice, and then you'll tell him about Alice's weakness for alcohol. These scenes will replace the lingerie scenes after supper.

I think that being at war with Eric can block out some of these scenes but I'm not sure.

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag

Mmckeey

Jul 9, 2018
Hey!
I need to watch a movie with Kira and Mommy on Friday, but when I go to the lounge, I can not find Kira
Please help me. bug.png

Jun 17, 2018
How do i get to fuck Kate and get her to catch me spanking Alice.. also what is the next spider quest after getting to sleep and fuck alice?

Mar 29, 2018
Could anyone please tell me if there is a guide/walkthrough with all the opportunities and if possible the dialogues of every single one of them too? It would be much appreciated

The first bunch of images is when Alice is modelling lingerie for Eric in Alice's room. I think it's Thursday night after supper, but I might be wrong on the day.

Eric fucking Aunt Kira happens on Thursday night / Friday morning at 3 am. You need to have visited Aunt Kira at the pool at 3 am for either a blowjob or a handjob - I can't remember which, and you needed to have visited Aunt Kira in the lounge at 3 am for a blowjob. After those two events, Eric will blackmail Kira for sex.

To walk in on Alice and Eric massaging each other, you need to catch Eric and Kira fucking, and then approach Eric. He'll ask for Alice, and then you'll tell him about Alice's weakness for alcohol. These scenes will replace the lingerie scenes after supper.

I think that being at war with Eric can block out some of these scenes but I'm not sure.
I think I found how to deal with it from walkthrough step by step gonna try it today. :) Thanks for your help though!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I waited but there are only these cues, The Kira does not come View attachment 124541 View attachment 124542 View attachment 124543
You must be supporting the family with 500 every Monday with Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them at maxed for it to happen.
If you cheated stats you may have fucked up your game.
Work on all open quest some more and keep the mood up and pay that 500 every Monday, if you are still paying for mom to private spank Max then she does not see him as an adult and you need to stop paying for that and let the days for it to end.

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
Kinda stuck with the mentor thing, my Kissing skill is at 35 and I still can't get the dialogue with Lisa. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or do I have to dl the homework bug fix?

Mar 29, 2018

So sorry for bother you again. I've tried my method and everyhing worked out except I haven't seen these pictures n-ea-1.jpg n-ea-2.jpg n-ea-3.jpg n-ea-4.jpg yet. I predict that they are from sex incounter with Eric and Alice at Friday 3:00am but it always tells me that I can not peep since eric told him that if Max pick he'll saw the video. I'm pretty desperate right now...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So sorry for bother you again. I've tried my method and everyhing worked out except I haven't seen these pictures View attachment 124562 View attachment 124563 View attachment 124564 View attachment 124565 yet. I predict that they are from sex incounter with Eric and Alice at Friday 3:00am but it always tells me that I can not peep since eric told him that if Max pick he'll saw the video. I'm pretty desperate right now...
Honestly, I don't know. I was going from what I had read from somewhere before. Maybe someone else who have seen those scenes will see your post and help you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kinda stuck with the mentor thing, my Kissing skill is at 35 and I still can't get the dialogue with Lisa. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or do I have to dl the homework bug fix?
Lisa's mood and Max authority must be as high as they will go for this and any sex to happen with Lisa.

So sorry for bother you again. I've tried my method and everyhing worked out except I haven't seen these pictures View attachment 124562 View attachment 124563 View attachment 124564 View attachment 124565 yet. I predict that they are from sex incounter with Eric and Alice at Friday 3:00am but it always tells me that I can not peep since eric told him that if Max pick he'll saw the video. I'm pretty desperate right now...
Those never got put in the game to see and you will never see any sex with Lisa or Alice by Eric.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote