Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zriiv

Jul 4, 2017
Newbie here. I’ve been trying this game last couple of days and what a great surprise! Anyway, I’m currently stuck at the “New Job” quest where Aunt Kira told me to watch the 2nd movie with her and mom at Friday night. But isn’t Kira always absent from home in the evening until 3am?
Another problem I got is that I can’t find the option to privately punish Alice and Lisa. Maybe it’s because I used the mod? (For Lisa I chose girlfriend path with jewels)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Newbie here. I’ve been trying this game last couple of days and what a great surprise! Anyway, I’m currently stuck at the “New Job” quest where Aunt Kira told me to watch the 2nd movie with her and mom at Friday night. But isn’t Kira always absent from home in the evening until 3am?
Another problem I got is that I can’t find the option to privately punish Alice and Lisa. Maybe it’s because I used the mod? (For Lisa I chose girlfriend path with jewels)
Just wait 1 week and go watch tv with mom and Kira will show up if you have all the triggers for it.

You must first get the permission from mom to spank your sisters and once that happens:
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Now if it still don't happen then go to the mod thread and ask for help there for we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Paul28

Jun 9, 2018
Greetings all,
I actually think i might have a very unique save here...and I thought I should share it...lol
- Lisa is not wearing any panties at home and at school
- I can get a BJ from her in the bathroom, and I'm able to have sex with Olivia
enjoy :)
I'm still busy with this play-through, I would still like to be able to give Lisa anal in the kitchen and sex with Olivia on Friday evenings

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Greetings all,
I actually think i might have a very unique save here...and I thought I should share it...lol
I'm still busy with this play-through, I would still like to be able to give Lisa anal in the kitchen and sex with Olivia on Friday evenings
That is either a broken game or you use a save editor to set the flags, I would not play it because of that.

Mar 29, 2018
Greetings all,
Thanks for sharing! Btw to make somewhat your life easier and everyones here ... Its not helping much but you might get a sense of what u could do to get your scene you want if you played the game enough and you have an experience with the evolving plot of the game... here's an e-book I found recently with every opportunity and images with dialogs . Make sure to share the save told above too XD when you find it. I want to play the game but it needs to invest a decent amount of time to get what you want which its a bummer for me. I'd rather download saves and watch them for now. Even though its not the same and I would rather play it, I dont feel like it at the moment. It's quite a big game too, with lots of parameters and the abandonce of the game and the broken somewhat paths of not knowing what to do sometimes doesnt help either. Have a good one!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can you sex with Lisa in vagina
How can you make Lisa tell you about course for Vicky chef or other
Please do not double post if your post is last please add to it.

To have sex with Lisa and take her virginity you must play this game:
(You can only have sex with her anally in BB.)

You never get to go to work for Vicky because it never was finish and never will be.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
i'm maybe reposting but i can't see my post anymore and I don't know how follow it. So, hello guys i got a problem. I can't acces to the "new job" path i even sarted from scratch but this tep "After 5 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she is worry where is Eric." never show up everytime the aunt stop everyone from talking :'(.
PLS HELP THIS FRIENDS

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm maybe reposting but i can't see my post anymore and I don't know how follow it. So, hello guys i got a problem. I can't acces to the "new job" path i even sarted from scratch but this tep "After 5 days - Breakfast - mom tells that she is worry where is Eric." never show up everytime the aunt stop everyone from talking :'(.
PLS HELP THIS FRIENDS
Just keep playing.
It can take many weeks of play for it to trigger so work on all open quest and just play.
There is no set date or days for it to triggers because triggers were put into other quest for other quest.

Socksthecat

Jan 29, 2018
How do you get Alice to start smoking weed at 13.00?
I gave her friend the weed, but it's been 2 weeks and she still hasn't done anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get Alice to start smoking weed at 13.00?
I gave her friend the weed, but it's been 2 weeks and she still hasn't done anything.
Eric must still be around and you must also give her cig's.

Once Eric is gone she stops smoking at 13:00.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But one question, if I go war route with lisa will I still get the coffee scene?
As long as Lisa is your GF yes but you need to kick Eric out to progress with her quest to get there, I think.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote