Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
what the fuck?
i was playing normally, and then I started going to her house and then i touched her pussy and the mom caught me and then i went over again and she asked me to pull down my pants and then this happened???? I Didn't get any other scenes with her or lisa and her??????

HELP

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, 'm stuck with Lisa. All I can do is provate spanking and get a Blowjob from her with Olivia.

I already made the 4th Movie and I already had the first Appointment with Eve together with mom.
I can get BJ from Sister and Mom, but I'm stuck with Liza.

Did I miss something?
You are at the end of what you can do because the Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

what the fuck?
i was playing normally, and then I started going to her house and then i touched her pussy and the mom caught me and then i went over again and she asked me to pull down my pants and then this happened???? I Didn't get any other scenes with her or lisa and her??????

HELP
That's it there is no more content and never will be because the game was dropped.

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
You are at the end of what you can do because the Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.
Ok, next question. When I start Eric-Peace route at the beginning, can I delay Alex-Events until I got rid of Eric or do i miss important Events?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, next question. When I start Eric-Peace route at the beginning, can I delay Alex-Events until I got rid of Eric or do i miss important Events?
If you like to see him fuck mom then go ahead but you don't get everything until you get rid of his ass.

Yes you can wait for the Alex event after you get rid of him otherwise once you start teaching Lisa he will steal her away from you and if you say no then its war with him.

Now I have to mini walkthrough for this either war or friend you may want to use:
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
That's it there is no more content and never will be because the game was dropped.
holy fucking shit. i HATE DS for this so much. Is there a way we can like force him to continue this? lmao.

Also, did u check my save file? I still haven't been able to do the blog with alice or the spider thing..still getting the HJ over and over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
holy fucking shit. i HATE DS for this so much. Is there a way we can like force him to continue this? lmao.

Also, did u check my save file? I still haven't been able to do the blog with alice or the spider thing..still getting the HJ over and over.
You need to get to the tease part in the blog several times then it should tell you to go to her room.
You need to just keep putting in spiders in her bed.

You must also get both Lisa and Alice mood to the max and keep it there but washing dishes, helping with homework and watching tv with Alice and or give her some money to get it maxed then just wash her dishes ever morning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys i ve got couple of questions.
ann and kira have nice progress and also keep moving
But i cant get any progress on lisa and alice...
why ? what should i do ?
i can enter their rooms but thats all..
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
A1fox3 alredy replied to you but i can give you a sidenote tip. Eric will steel Lisa away before you get rid of him but there is a way to get her back before you kick Eric out and NOT go to war with him. Snap a picture of Eric wanking off to Alice and use it as leverage on him to let you continue the Lisa path ;)

yahoozone

May 21, 2018
Is there a way to get to the scene where max gives a ''deeper'' massage on mom (you can see this in the CG folder) or this is not implemented too?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to get to the scene where max gives a ''deeper'' massage on mom (you can see this in the CG folder) or this is not implemented too?
Second question first, the CG folder is literally, every picture from the game.
Everything you see in there, is in the game.

First question last, look on page 1.
Especially the posts by a1Fox3, where he's very kindly provided all the information you'll need.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You will only get it if you go Lisa GF path's, it is not in the Olivia GF path.

Reactions: yahoozone

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Hello couple of quick questions
1. Cant seem to be able to progress further than bj from Ann, in massage bathroom scenes or in movies
2.went on olivia path and i think i am at the point lisa told me she will think our relationship over or somethign like that and she will let me know
3.Cant seem to progress further than bj with alice on tv lounge scenes
4. did the second movie with alice and kira tol me to try it with mom after work but i just cant seem to find the trigger to it. It isnt in Kira conv or in morning double sunbath

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello couple of quick questions
1. Cant seem to be able to progress further than bj from Ann, in massage bathroom scenes or in movies
2.went on olivia path and i think i am at the point lisa told me she will think our relationship over or somethign like that and she will let me know
3.Cant seem to progress further than bj with alice on tv lounge scenes
4. did the second movie with alice and kira tol me to try it with mom after work but i just cant seem to find the trigger to it. It isnt in Kira conv or in morning double sunbath
You are done for all content ended in v.10 on the Olivia GF path,, all new content in v.11,v 12 and v.13 including sex with mom is only for the Lisa GF path's.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
pls tell me i dont have to start over because i picked one wrong(?) option in the start of the game. Is there a way to change it in the code maybe i have like 200+ (ingame) days

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pls tell me i dont have to start over because i picked one wrong(?) option in the start of the game. Is there a way to change it in the code maybe i have like 200+ (ingame) days
Yes you have to start over there is no way to change well over 1000 points in the code to switch over.
Each GF path has triggers in ever quest.

Dragonmist

Feb 8, 2018
Is this about Alice and her cam show?
nope, not just the cam, all dialogue whenever the choice will be finish.
just like when you help your sister to wash the dish and the final choice is "finish", whenever I encounter the "finish" word as the only choice.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote