Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so how do you get the BJ form Alice when she comes back from the club i'm at warm and trusted like the walk though said but nothing is it Random chance that she does it? and yes i gave her the candies.
You must use the candies at 8pm in her room and wait till she comes back and just try.

invo

Jun 24, 2018
hey guys
this is my save
and I'm stuck and don't know what to do to progress any help would be much appreciated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To reach this part of the story have I to have Lisa war with Olivia?
No, you must have Lisa as your GF and its at the end of the Mentor quest that you get to meet the "New" Olivia GF quest but its not complete and never will be because DS dropped this game.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
No, you must have Lisa as your GF and its at the end of the Mentor quest that you get to meet the "New" Olivia GF quest but its not complete and never will be because DS dropped this game.
So the first option of "Lisa different paths" here, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys
this is my save
and I'm stuck and don't know what to do to progress any help would be much appreciated
Yes you are at the end of all content that you can get on the Olivia GF path, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

You will need to start a new game and chose Lisa as you GF to get more content.
Lisa as GF you get 9 anal sex with her having 2 of them a double with Kira every week.
Olivia as GF you get 2 sex with Olivia as you know each week.

9 anal sex vs 2 sex = 9 anal sex in my book.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths:

So the first option of "Lisa different paths" here, right?
First or 3rd are both Lisa GF paths.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you fuck Ann? If possible
You must have Lisa as your GF and its at the very end that you get to.

These 3 links will get you there.

ggman12

Aug 19, 2018
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

He steals Eric's wallet, but there are no incidents to make money, and Eric does not even call his girlfriend. I have chosen all options that do not give or give my wallet, but I will not move on to the next event. You are currently using version 1.3.
Money was always over a thousand won. I've been waiting for a few weeks.
It is difficult to understand because of the translator, but I would appreciate it if you answered.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

He steals Eric's wallet, but there are no incidents to make money, and Eric does not even call his girlfriend. I have chosen all options that do not give or give my wallet, but I will not move on to the next event. You are currently using version 1.3.
Money was always over a thousand won. I've been waiting for a few weeks.
It is difficult to understand because of the translator, but I would appreciate it if you answered.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Reactions: ggman12

ggman12

Aug 19, 2018
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
Thank you !!
I thought it would be a good idea to just collect $ 1000 for the translator.
But I collected $ 1000,000 and it was fixed.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about it.

I apologize once again for the strange thing that I am talking about as a translator.

Toxicfap

Aug 20, 2018
You must finish ALice's Blog and Spider quest and be at the end of Lisa's Mentor quest.
Then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
This is only for Lisa GF Paths, how do i continue if Olivia is my GF

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Yes you are at the end of all content that you can get on the Olivia GF path, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path.

Lisa as GF you get 9 anal sex with her having 2 of them a double with Kira every week.

I've read your post too late and now I see how I had fucked up choosing Olivia GF path. :'(
Now, after reading your post I am absolutely sure that I want Lisa as GF. ;)
Could you please explain me what are the pros and cons of the other two paths (Lisa GF and Jewelry).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've read your post too late and now I see how I had fucked up choosing Olivia GF path. :'(
Now, after reading your post I am absolutely sure that I want Lisa as GF. ;)
Could you please explain me what are the pros and cons of the other two paths (Lisa GF and Jewelry).
Yoga path, 1 more spot to fuck mom but you must do yoga with mom at least 2 times a week for most of the game without sex. Makes it hard to schedule Alice's and Kira's night time stuff.

Jewelry path: no yoga but has more eye candy early in the game with Lisa not wearing panties to school.
Easy to set up night time stuff with Alice and Kira.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Yoga path, 1 more spot to fuck mom but you must do yoga with mom at least 2 times a week for most of the game without sex. Makes it hard to schedule Alice's and Kira's night time stuff.

Jewelry path: no yoga but has more eye candy early in the game with Lisa not wearing panties to school.
Easy to set up night time stuff with Alice and Kira.
Thanks a lot my friend for your answer! That's all I wanted to know.

There are so many, so complicated, walkthroughs and not even one of them mentions that you'll miss anal sex if you choose Olivia GF path. Thanks again!

Reactions: ToTo41

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone gently post the saves with every sex scene in BB 0.13 ver. please? i'm stucked in this game from 1 week already :(
Here is all the info you need to have sex with all the women that you are allowed to have sex with.

As long as you go Lisa GF routes.

Now we have a save game thread if you want to go there and look you should be able to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: ToTo41

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
Here is all the info you need to have sex with all the women that you are allowed to have sex with.

As long as you go Lisa GF routes.

Now we have a save game thread if you want to go there and look you should be able to find what you are looking for.
in your opinion what is the best option between "War with Eric" and "Being Friendly with him"?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote