Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JakkSwords

Aug 17, 2018
Hey,
I'm a bit stuck... maybe u know some help....
1. I'm getting stuck at the blog. Always finish with "Tease!" -and the "u ruined it max..." convo
2. I'm getting stuck at the mum busting Alice's punishment. I'm getting busted, but the let's talk convo won't appear. (Picture)
3. Can't punish Kate
Is it because I'm using cheats?
Savegame also attached
What are my next steps?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey,
I'm a bit stuck... maybe u know some help....
1. I'm getting stuck at the blog. Always finish with "Tease!" -and the "u ruined it max..." convo
2. I'm getting stuck at the mum busting Alice's punishment. I'm getting busted, but the let's talk convo won't appear. (Picture)
3. Can't punish Kate
Is it because I'm using cheats?
Savegame also attached
What are my next steps?
As for Alice's blog you may have locked yourself out of it but try this.
Get to the tease option where Alice stops the show and keep doing that until the game tells you to go see Alice.
If this does not work then you are locked out of it.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

noo ne

Aug 7, 2018
I can't seem to get control back from Alice. How to i get Alice to stop blackmailing and dominating the family?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. That is just a shame. I wonder if a mod could change the dialog a bit and cut a few images.
Maybe but I don't use mods and if you do use mods and run into problems please ask for help in the mod thread for we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Alaina

Jan 15, 2018
I think I'm stuck on the transition from 0.10 to 0.12... I can have sex with Kate or BJ from Alice once a week, and have found how to punish Alice in front of Kate (have sex with Alice). The walkthru says that I should be trying to fuck all of Kate's holes, but the once a week is always the 1 scene with her pussy, nothing else. What am I missing?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I finished the ORIGINAL non-modded game (version 13.7). I had sex with mom in bathroom, kitchen, in front of movie and of course her bedroom.

But I have found images of other scenes in the image folder (punish mom, sex with mom and alice in front of movie, sex with mom yoga morning, etc.) which I cannot trigger in the game after weeks.

Did Sandlust prepare these renders but did not include them in his final version of the game?

I've tried to find an answer in existing posts, but without success.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I finished the ORIGINAL non-modded game (version 13.7). I had sex with mom in bathroom, kitchen, in front of movie and of course her bedroom.

But I have found images of other scenes in the image folder (punish mom, sex with mom and alice in front of movie, sex with mom yoga morning, etc.) which I cannot trigger in the game after weeks.

Did Sandlust prepare these renders but did not include them in his final version of the game?

I've tried to find an answer in existing posts, but without success.
You must set up Alice for spanking and then tell mom she is wrong then Max can spank mom.
For yoga sex you must be on Lisa GF path with yoga.
Sex with both Alice and mom is an RNG thing and you just need to keep playing and having sex with mom at the tv lounge and it will happen sooner or later.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You must set up Alice for spanking and then tell mom she is wrong then Max can spank mom.
For yoga sex you must be on Lisa GF path with yoga.
Sex with both Alice and mom is an RNG thing and you just need to keep playing and having sex with mom at the tv lounge and it will happen sooner or later.
thx a lot for the answer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not even getting to that step.
Private punishments are possible and Lisa can't be taken anal either.

What exactly do I have to do?
I don't know! How can I know?
Blog, spider and you have no private spanking of sisters yet plus Lisa's and Alice's mood is to low they must be maxed out at all times.
You must work on Blog, Spiders and private spanking before you can do what I said in the other post.
You need to set up and Max to spank Alice and Lisa several times for the new convo to come up with mom to allow Max to spank both in private.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

You need many many and even many more spiders and at the same time doing Alice's blog.
You need to keep doing anal with Lisa and Kira until you get new convo with Kira about "something more".

Reactions: FreeFun

FreeFun

Aug 13, 2018
Blog, spider and you have no private spanking of sisters yet plus Lisa's and Alice's mood is to low they must be maxed out at all times.
You must work on Blog, Spiders and private spanking before you can do what I said in the other post.
You need to set up and Max to spank Alice and Lisa several times for the new convo to come up with mom to allow Max to spank both in private.

You need many many and even many more spiders and at the same time doing Alice's blog.
You need to keep doing anal with Lisa and Kira until you get new convo with Kira about "something more".
I've already had that, I can spank both of them and I can't do the spider thing anymore.

I'm a little confused! :oops:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've already had that, I can spank both of them and I can't do the spider thing anymore.

I'm a little confused! :oops:
The save game you uploaded did not have private spanking your sisters in there bedrooms.
Spank Alice 5 times then spank Lisa 3 times and a new convo with mom should happen under "I know what I want".
You need to find spiders at 10 am and place them at midnight when Kate is not there.
Soon you will be able to buy the spider bait and then you can catch spiders any time the spider icon is there.

Reactions: FreeFun

MindDreams

Aug 17, 2018
hello, i have finished the game up to the current update but i had chosen olivia as girlfriend, is there any to reset just that story path without restarting?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello, i have finished the game up to the current update but i had chosen olivia as girlfriend, is there any to reset just that story path without restarting?
No there is not because to many triggers need to go off to play all content in the Lisa GF path's.

Olivia = sex 2 times a week.

Lisa = 14 plus BJ, 7 HJ, 10 anal with 2 of them with Kira and 1 with Alice and more than this weekly.

Bonn

Mar 7, 2018
I'm playing again BB after a long time and i don't remember what i have to do to start the sequence with Alice on webcam. Can you guys please help me?
I remember something like ignore her on her libes, but i don't remember the proper sequence

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote