Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question. How do i get to sleep with mom? Kira's not sleeping in her room anymore, and the topic to talk about thet with mom has appeared but i didnt selected it, and since then it hasn t appeared anymore...
Btw, what is the bug in lisa's homework?
i have the 0.13.0.007-Skunked version of the game, and the homework bug mod doesn t work.. what s the bug, and how can i fix it?
When your post is the last post just add to it, do not keep posting new post like this.

You will have to wait till you can fuck her to be able to sleep in her room 1 time and then on all you can do is have sex and then she will kick you out to your bedroom for sleep.

Lisa Homework bug is you can not get the HJ from her to move mentor quest forward and if you have it then the mod would have shown it to you.
If not upload your save game if you have the bug and I will fix it for you.
Just remember you must have Lisa as Max's GF and not Olivia.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
When your post is the last post just add to it, do not keep posting new post like this.

You will have to wait till you can fuck her to be able to sleep in her room 1 time and then on all you can do is have sex and then she will kick you out to your bedroom for sleep.

Lisa Homework bug is you can not get the HJ from her to move mentor quest forward and if you have it then the mod would have shown it to you.
If not upload your save game if you have the bug and I will fix it for you.
Just remember you must have Lisa as Max's GF and not Olivia.
New here, sorry.

So, ill have to wait for mom now, thats a bummer.
Btw, HJ? Whats that?
Maybe thats the problem... relationship with lisa is just friends... is there a way to change that?

Other thing, after doing the spiders, alices room and change position 2 or 3 times, to lisa catch us she needs to be maxs gf too?

azdw

Aug 27, 2017
Hey. I'm stuck.
4th movie won't trigger and I've lost the "punish later" option as soon as I talked to Kira about getting some pills.
Several weeks has passed, nothing happens.

I'm on Lisa GF path (1).
Blog and Arachnophobia is still active.
Same with New Job and Cunning Plan, also open.
Schoolmate says further progression in Mentor (which is finished) is required. Is this correct, or is it finished?
Only topless Yoga with mom.

I just figured out that I needed to punish Alice in presence of Kate, I had just fucked Alice, when I lost the punish later option.
Stuck at repeating dialogue (HJ) from mom in bed.
Only HJ from Alice in spider quest.

How to proceed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New here, sorry.

So, ill have to wait for mom now, thats a bummer.
Btw, HJ? Whats that?
Maybe thats the problem... relationship with lisa is just friends... is there a way to change that?

Other thing, after doing the spiders, alices room and change position 2 or 3 times, to lisa catch us she needs to be maxs gf too?
HJ = hand job.
Yes Lisa must be Max's GF for her to catch you and Alice together.

Hey. I'm stuck.
4th movie won't trigger and I've lost the "punish later" option as soon as I talked to Kira about getting some pills.
Several weeks has passed, nothing happens.

I'm on Lisa GF path (1).
Blog and Arachnophobia is still active.
Same with New Job and Cunning Plan, also open.
Schoolmate says further progression in Mentor (which is finished) is required. Is this correct, or is it finished?
Only topless Yoga with mom.

I just figured out that I needed to punish Alice in presence of Kate, I had just fucked Alice, when I lost the punish later option.
Stuck at repeating dialogue (HJ) from mom in bed.
Only HJ from Alice in spider quest.

How to proceed?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
Keep both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them at max at all times.
Punish later will be lost for 1 week if you forget to punish one of the girls so just wait a week and it will come back.
Go around and talk to everyone and see if new convo happens.
Just keep playing and things will change.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Not If you have Olivia, you must start a new game.
Even if i started a new game, i cant do anything about the homework bug.... It doesn t work in my game..

Btw, how do you punich alice in front of kate?
Ive done the 3rd movie already, and im waiting for kira to talk with mom about her "solo" movie... and its been awhile, not much happening. does it take that much?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even if i started a new game, i cant do anything about the homework bug.... It doesn t work in my game..

Btw, how do you punich alice in front of kate?
Ive done the 3rd movie already, and im waiting for kira to talk with mom about her "solo" movie... and its been awhile, not much happening. does it take that much?
Just get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free homework help and you will not get the bug, its when you wait several weeks before you get her spanked that the bug happens.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Just get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free homework help and you will not get the bug, its when you wait several weeks before you get her spanked that the bug happens.
Started a new save. so, just make mistakes in homework and mom spank her, thats it? or the "no problem" option? For how long?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Started a new save. so, just make mistakes in homework and mom spank her, thats it? or the "no problem" option? For how long?
You just need to get her spank 1 time right after then help her without error 6-7 times in a roll and you get a relationship boost.

This is by far the best walkthrough to getting started with
You need to keep following it after the first 10 days until you make enough money to support Max with his web site.

Gyoza

May 11, 2018
how to continue (new job) (Aunt kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom.It should even help me out....)?
Help Pls

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to continue (new job) (Aunt kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom.It should even help me out....)?
Help Pls
You must have Lisa as Max's girlfriend or that is all you get with Olivia.

If Lisa is GF then you must work on all open quest like the spider, blog and mentor quests.
Cunning plan quest plays a big role in New Job quest and needs to be done.
Just remember you must have Lisa as GF or you are done with content on the Olivia GF path.

Reactions: Gyoza

Hugobozz

Jul 27, 2018
OK, it seems I'm a bit stuck. I'm running game version v0.13.0.007 Vanilla.

So far I have found 19/22 opportunities. Still open:
- Arachnophobia (can fuck Alice now)
- Blog (I do get to enter her room for the 3 activities)
- Cunning plan (can fuck Kate or get BJ from Alice)
- New Job (finished movie #4 – anal with Alice. Kira has listed mom to join other movies as well)

As far as I can see, I still need to unlock (if still possible with this path) Hot coffee, Changing roles and Olivia.

So far, progress with each character is as follows:
Mom: Gives BJ in front of TV, BJ after naked massage, HJ when in the morning shower, she does topless yoga, sometimes makes breakfast in apron, BJ in afternoon bathroom, BJ when shopping
Alice: Gives BJ after leg massage; can fuck using a spider in her room, BJ when shopping
Lisa: Can only ask her to show tits at homework; did give her the sim card and masturbated together, can walk in naked when shopping but nothing more
Olivia: with sleeping pills she can come over and can fuck her in front of Lisa
Kate: can stay over 3 nights a week, can fuck her (or she watches as Alice gives me a BJ)
Doctor: Can drop by every other 3 days where she poses nude

I think the issue why I cannot progress is related to the homework bug, but when I played this version last time it worked. And I added a mod which could fix it but the option in the cheat menu was not listed (which would suggest there is no bug).

Edit: uploaded latest auto save file; don't mind adding the original save file, but cannot find the folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, it seems I'm a bit stuck. I'm running game version v0.13.0.007 Vanilla.

So far I have found 19/22 opportunities. Still open:
- Arachnophobia (can fuck Alice now)
- Blog (I do get to enter her room for the 3 activities)
- Cunning plan (can fuck Kate or get BJ from Alice)
- New Job (finished movie #4 – anal with Alice. Kira has listed mom to join other movies as well)

As far as I can see, I still need to unlock (if still possible with this path) Hot coffee, Changing roles and Olivia.

So far, progress with each character is as follows:
Mom: Gives BJ in front of TV, BJ after naked massage, HJ when in the morning shower, she does topless yoga, sometimes makes breakfast in apron, BJ in afternoon bathroom, BJ when shopping
Alice: Gives BJ after leg massage; can fuck using a spider in her room, BJ when shopping
Lisa: Can only ask her to show tits at homework; did give her the sim card and masturbated together, can walk in naked when shopping but nothing more
Olivia: with sleeping pills she can come over and can fuck her in front of Lisa
Kate: can stay over 3 nights a week, can fuck her (or she watches as Alice gives me a BJ)
Doctor: Can drop by every other 3 days where she poses nude

I think the issue why I cannot progress is related to the homework bug, but when I played this version last time it worked. And I added a mod which could fix it but the option in the cheat menu was not listed (which would suggest there is no bug).

Edit: uploaded latest auto save file; don't mind adding the original save file, but cannot find the folder.
No you do not have the homework bug because Olivia is your GF.
Sorry to say this but with Olivia as Max's GF you are at the end of what you can do with mom and Lisa.
You can get more with Alice's spider quest all the way to fucking her but that is all you will get there and you are at the end of what you can get with the blog quest.

Olivia as GF you get to fuck her 2 times a week with a little bit with Lisa during those 2 days.

Lisa as GF you get more than 9 anal sex with Lisa and 2 of those is with a double with Kira every week. (There is more but I will let you find that out.)
Lisa will give Max 14 BJ's every week once it is unlocked. (There is more you can get but once again I will let you find out how.)
Lisa will give Max 6 HJ a week when Max helps her with homework.
There are also more sex scenes with Lisa but I will let you find them out later.
Also with having Lisa as Max's GF you get to have sex with mom all over the house every day.
Kitchen sex, bathroom sex, bedroom sex and if yoga GF path sex while doing yoga with mom. (Yoga path sex while doing yoga or skip that and sex in the kitchen.

So as you can see with Olivia as you GF you get less than 10% of all sex you can get if Lisa is Max's GF.
'

azdw

Aug 27, 2017
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
Keep both Lisa and Alice mood and Max authority over them at max at all times.
Punish later will be lost for 1 week if you forget to punish one of the girls so just wait a week and it will come back.
Go around and talk to everyone and see if new convo happens.
Just keep playing and things will change.
Unfortunately, now after several MONTHS, nothing new has happened.

Yes, I've gotten the punish option back (thank you).

I do spiders on all possible nights with HJ as only result.
I talk to everyone each day.
Always max mood on everyone at all times.
I punish Alice every day, and try out all different times to do it (8,9,10,11) with or without Kate. All days. No new scenes. I get to fuck Alice both privately and with kate (except Fridays at 8 before club, which I only get to grope).

Here's exact breakdown of what I do every day:

I do HJ with mom in shower at 6am, then (topless) yoga.
I do BJ with Lisa in bathroom at 7am.
I do Massage with HJ with mom right after breakfast.
Do all chores. Setup Alice. Get new spider. Maxes everyones mood if dropped.
In the evening I vary between Anal in the kitchen with Lisa, Wacthing TV, Blowjob with Alice, Punishment, Blog repetetive scenes.
Always do all bathroom scenes with Mom and Lisa at 8 and 10.
When Kate is present I do the punishment with her (same scene every time).
When Kate isn't present I do the spider (except Friday).
I also do mom HJ in bed occationally. As well as play with Lisa if I got nothing better to do.

No new dialogue or progress in any of the active quests: Arachnophobia, Blog, New Job and Cunning Plan.
Last dialogue was with Kira about checking around for some Potency pills.

Pleeeeease help me, how do I "break the cycle".

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
You just need to get her spank 1 time right after then help her without error 6-7 times in a roll and you get a relationship boost.

This is by far the best walkthrough to getting started with
You need to keep following it after the first 10 days until you make enough money to support Max with his web site.
Thanks for the help!
Btw, when eric asks me to choose between alice and kira, who should i chose? and when should i get rid of him?

Hugobozz

Jul 27, 2018
No you do not have the homework bug because Olivia is your GF.
Sorry to say this but with Olivia as Max's GF you are at the end of what you can do with mom and Lisa.
You can get more with Alice's spider quest all the way to fucking her but that is all you will get there and you are at the end of what you can get with the blog quest.

Olivia as GF you get to fuck her 2 times a week with a little bit with Lisa during those 2 days.

Lisa as GF you get more than 9 anal sex with Lisa and 2 of those is with a double with Kira every week. (There is more but I will let you find that out.)
Lisa will give Max 14 BJ's every week once it is unlocked. (There is more you can get but once again I will let you find out how.)
Lisa will give Max 6 HJ a week when Max helps her with homework.
There are also more sex scenes with Lisa but I will let you find them out later.
Also with having Lisa as Max's GF you get to have sex with mom all over the house every day.
Kitchen sex, bathroom sex, bedroom sex and if yoga GF path sex while doing yoga with mom. (Yoga path sex while doing yoga or skip that and sex in the kitchen.

So as you can see with Olivia as you GF you get less than 10% of all sex you can get if Lisa is Max's GF.
'
Thanks for the quick reply!
OK, sounds like I will need to start over again to get to one of the other paths - the game I'm on now is about done. I had thought/hoped that in v13 there would just be a different way to get to the same or at least similar options with the other family members
So you suggest the Lisa Girlfriend ("I think you should forget about him") route, right? Or is the Jewelry ("I think you should fight for him") path more interesting?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply!
OK, sounds like I will need to start over again to get to one of the other paths - the game I'm on now is about done. I had thought/hoped that in v13 there would just be a different way to get to the same or at least similar options with the other family members
So you suggest the Lisa Girlfriend ("I think you should forget about him") route, right? Or is the Jewelry ("I think you should fight for him") path more interesting?
Yes for me I go the Jewelry path because there is more eye candy in the beginning of the game and the other route you must do yoga every week for most of the game and Lisa will never lose her panties on the yoga path.

Thanks for the help!
Btw, when eric asks me to choose between alice and kira, who should i chose? and when should i get rid of him?
I never let him get that far and never had to choose.
I go to war with him from the beginning of the game once I find out he wants to fuck all the women.
The only women he gets to fuck is Ann """HIS GIRLFRIEND""" and I do not allow him to touce any one else.
Post #2 in this thread has my 2 mini walkthroughs 1 going to war and 1 friends with him and both do not allow him to touch any one else but Ann.

Unfortunately, now after several MONTHS, nothing new has happened.

Yes, I've gotten the punish option back (thank you).

I do spiders on all possible nights with HJ as only result.
I talk to everyone each day.
Always max mood on everyone at all times.
I punish Alice every day, and try out all different times to do it (8,9,10,11) with or without Kate. All days. No new scenes. I get to fuck Alice both privately and with kate (except Fridays at 8 before club, which I only get to grope).

Here's exact breakdown of what I do every day:

I do HJ with mom in shower at 6am, then (topless) yoga.
I do BJ with Lisa in bathroom at 7am.
I do Massage with HJ with mom right after breakfast.
Do all chores. Setup Alice. Get new spider. Maxes everyones mood if dropped.
In the evening I vary between Anal in the kitchen with Lisa, Wacthing TV, Blowjob with Alice, Punishment, Blog repetetive scenes.
Always do all bathroom scenes with Mom and Lisa at 8 and 10.
When Kate is present I do the punishment with her (same scene every time).
When Kate isn't present I do the spider (except Friday).
I also do mom HJ in bed occationally. As well as play with Lisa if I got nothing better to do.

No new dialogue or progress in any of the active quests: Arachnophobia, Blog, New Job and Cunning Plan.
Last dialogue was with Kira about checking around for some Potency pills.

Pleeeeease help me, how do I "break the cycle".
I need to have a look at your save game now because something is not right.

can someone please make a walkthrough for the latest version please ??
Post # 3 has it already and with post #2 and #1 that is all we have for this game.

azdw

Aug 27, 2017
I need to have a look at your save game now because something is not right.
I've played this version: Big_Brother_0.14_MOD_Smirniy_2
Maybe I should have used the standard version, but I really don't want to start again now. The grinding is NOT that fun and I don't like cheating (though I don't mind extra scenes/pictures).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote