Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i cant convince lisa to jerk me off (first lessons)?
help...
Her mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out and if they are then you may have the homework bug.

If you get both maxed out and she will not do it then come back and let me know and I will show you how to fix it.

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Her mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out and if they are then you may have the homework bug.

If you get both maxed out and she will not do it then come back and let me know and I will show you how to fix it.
Relationship-friends/currend mood-awesome/max's authority-respect/Persuade-618.

Is this enough or should i try more ?
BTW thank you for reply

maybe you need persuade skill...
Persuade-618. i dont know if i should have more ...
thank you for reply

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
how to know if i reached end of the game .. i can have sex with mom and i chose the hacker route of removing eric but still 3 opportunities are not unlocked.. any guess?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to know if i reached end of the game .. i can have sex with mom and i chose the hacker route of removing eric but still 3 opportunities are not unlocked.. any guess?
We need to know what opportunities you have so we can tell which ones you are missing.

BTW thank you for reply
You are at the max that you need so it sounds like you have the bug so upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

BTW thank you for reply
Always put in a comment when you post or I can not reply to it if there is only a quote there.

Yes you have the homework bug and to not get it the next time you play you must get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free homework help or you will always get the bug.
Also getting her spanked early gets you new convo's faster.

I have fixed your game and it is save8.save and you must renumber it to the next one in line for it to show up.
All save games you download must be in ordered so you must start woth save0.save then save1.save then save2.save and so on.

Now if you want to fix yours yourself then here is the info and the mod to do so but remember only 1 mod in at a time or you can break your game.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Always put in a comment when you post or I can not reply to it if there is only a quote there.

Yes you have the homework bug and to not get it the next time you play you must get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free homework help or you will always get the bug.
Also getting her spanked early gets you new convo's faster.

I have fixed your game and it is save8.save and you must renumber it to the next one in line for it to show up.
All save games you download must be in ordered so you must start woth save0.save then save1.save then save2.save and so on.

Now if you want to fix yours yourself then here is the info and the mod to do so but remember only 1 mod in at a time or you can break your game.
"11. How to fix homework bug."
dude thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, you must play game as it is...
There is no faster route. Repetitive stuffs are necessary to trigger some action. BTW you can also raise other boring skill points by cheat menu
You can't cheat until you reach 100 points in each skill or you can and will break the game.
To many triggers were added in v.10, v.11, v.12 and v.13 to the points in the first 100 points and if you cheat before you reach 100 points you can break your game.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
You can't cheat until you reach 100 points in each skill or you can and will break the game.
To many triggers were added in v.10, v.11, v.12 and v.13 to the points in the first 100 points and if you cheat before you reach 100 points you can break your game.
How exaclty does breaking game look like? I cheated from the beginning and even get rid of eric after he sent me to army because i was tired of him and this everyday routine and there were nothing i could do with him. But after some time i received an option to do something against him, but why, why this game is so "stretched" and repetative? Is it supposed to play like everyday for a long time? But the gameplay itself is very boring, you basically click wait and switch between rooms and click same dialoges over and over again, its not fun, its like MMO grind, i don't think it's good thing for adult game that are made basically for masturbating.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How exaclty does breaking game look like? I cheated from the beginning and even get rid of eric after he sent me to army because i was tired of him and this everyday routine and there were nothing i could do with him. But after some time i received an option to do something against him, but why, why this game is so "stretched" and repetative? Is it supposed to play like everyday for a long time? But the gameplay itself is very boring, you basically click wait and switch between rooms and click same dialoges over and over again, its not fun, its like MMO grind, i don't think it's good thing for adult game that are made basically for masturbating.
Yes it can take well over 400 in game days to unlock everything.
If you do it right you should be able to slowly unlock sex acts with the family every few weeks or so and this is how the game was design.

What does breaking the game look like is you can not unlock the sex scenes if you cheat.

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Yes it can take well over 400 in game days to unlock everything.
If you do it right you should be able to slowly unlock sex acts with the family every few weeks or so and this is how the game was design.

What does breaking the game look like is you can not unlock the sex scenes if you cheat.
but i can unlock sex scenes WITH the cheat lol
i mean i don't want to spend so much time doing same boring stuff, i have a lot of interesting actual video games on my pc with good gameplay but i am wasting my time clicking some stuff in this because now i am basically in the middle of the film and want to know how it will end.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote