Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I wish there was a way to search this forum post only! I am stuck on New Job at "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project...." can't seem to trigger anything from there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish there was a way to search this forum post only! I am stuck on New Job at "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project...." can't seem to trigger anything from there.
You must be on Lisa girl friend route and finish the spider, blog and mentor quests to go on.

I think i finished all opportunities but now i am stuck after first ass massage, i don't get the option to massage her a second time after she comes from work. its been 3 weeks after first massage. she caught max and alice twice at least in both positions, she caught alice spanking max and lisa, alice cought the mom doing HJ and BJ and spoke to them about it, max getting BJ from lisa/mom during the lessons...

would you be so kind and look at my save to see what i am missing?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Ye he has, and the mentor quest is done. I've unlocked a few things by getting more spiders, namely the last opportunity. However still haven't discovered how to progress with the New Job and Cunning plan ones..
What about the blog quest and you must get both blog and spider quest done to move on.
Cunning plan needs to be done before you can go on with new job quest.
Then see my post just 1 above this one.

my file name is 0.13.0.007 is that last one ?
Yes that is the last one.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You must be on Lisa girl friend route and finish the spider, blog and mentor quests to go on.
How do I know if I am on lisa girlfriend route? I am kinda weirdly stuck. I can't finish Blog for some reasons, I got the weed but Kira doesn't ever come outside anymore. I can't progress Mentor either.

I like the game but man is it badly pathed. It wouldn't be so bad, without having all the details, if we had diagram of every path and how they end up. I'd totally be willing to do it if people gave my the info of what path leads to what and stops where.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
@nignog actually i play another playthrough and iam stuck before the 4th movie :p i don't even know why cause i finished ALL opportunitys you can get before the 4th movie. as far as i remember you can only progress arachnophobia and blog (blackmail from alice, sex with alice with spiders, sex with kate different positions) after the 4th movie. i talked with kira about the 4th movie new studio thing and no new dialogue went up for ingame month's! and yes mood was always maximum. and yes lisa GF route yoga, and i already finished olivia and hot coffee too. I can bone lisa in the lounge @20. no lessons from mom though since 4th movie don't trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I know if I am on lisa girlfriend route? I am kinda weirdly stuck. I can't finish Blog for some reasons, I got the weed but Kira doesn't ever come outside anymore. I can't progress Mentor either.

I like the game but man is it badly pathed. It wouldn't be so bad, without having all the details, if we had diagram of every path and how they end up. I'd totally be willing to do it if people gave my the info of what path leads to what and stops where.
You look here: BigBrother 2018-09-25 20-43-10-91.jpg and this is one of 2 Lisa GF path BigBrother 2018-09-25 20-43-21-54.jpg but if it say Olivia then you need to restart the game and choose 1 of 2 Lisa GF paths.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
OMG thanx, i missed the spoiler inside the "15. How to unlock v.12 new content." so i thought i finished that part already.

I gave Ann 2 orgasms already, which part of "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)" am i on? how can i not let her cum ?

opportunity status reads "i gave mom another orgasm today! this time she was facing me, looking into my eyes! it was so... exciting... im making progress!"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I gave Ann 2 orgasms already, which part of "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)" am i on? how can i not let her cum ?

opportunity status reads "i gave mom another orgasm today! this time she was facing me, looking into my eyes! it was so... exciting... im making progress!"
Just keep playing.

OutsideIn

Oct 1, 2017
Is it true that eric steals olivia from you? tried looking at the text files of everything but cant find any mention of it

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
The game folder has about 1900 images...
Does the game contains all of it...cause i think i have done all the quests and i have not seen most of them.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
The game folder has about 1900 images...
Does the game contains all of it...cause i think i have done all the quests and i have not seen most of them.
Then you haven't done all the quests at all, for sure... OR, maybe you installed some mods, and those pics are from those mods.

You should have 22 apportunities; check the bulb icon and there it will say whether you've reached the end of that quest or not. Yesterday I realized for the first time that folder and checked, and I've seen most of them, but not all already.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
Just keep playing.
thanks for your guidance in this game, its a great game but people will miss out on a lot of good scenes without the proper information.

to add a bit to your spoiler "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
1- you can get Ann naked while doing Yoga and later fuck her outside but then u can't fuck her in kitchen in the same day. (only one per day).
2- you don't need to do anal again with Liza to get caught by alice, you don't even have to stop visiting alice in the lounge at 22:00. it will happen anyway, i did however need to fuck Ann during Yoga, in the kitchen before breakfast, in the toilet at night and in her bedroom several times for Alice to catch them and then record them.
3- Alice blackmail leads to Ann getting spanked - after the talk, just setup alice with cigarettes and when time comes instead of selecting to punish alice at night, select last option "no mon, your wrong" or something like this

shzzz

Dec 12, 2017
Hi, so i'm reallllyyy close to finally have itwith Ann, i have the "New Job" opportunity with the following description : "Looks like aunt Kira's plan is working! The way mom was looking at me ... I think she's almost there!"
Well i try to massge constantly and go to her room at night to appear the "she's relaxing" thingy but noting :/.
What can I do?
Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, so i'm reallllyyy close to finally have itwith Ann, i have the "New Job" opportunity with the following description : "Looks like aunt Kira's plan is working! The way mom was looking at me ... I think she's almost there!"
Well i try to massge constantly and go to her room at night to appear the "she's relaxing" thingy but noting :/.
What can I do?
Thanks in advance!
Try her at 22:00 and/or 23:00 and see if you get something.

shzzz

Dec 12, 2017
Tried it multiple times in her room at 22h and 23h, for many days straight, and nothing :/. Also, the other opportunities appear as finished but this one. Alice also caught Ann giving Max a BJ and told about punishing her, but nothing else happened after that ( could be relevant, idk XD)

Well as soon as i posted this, it finally appeared! Guess i just needed to wait like a week or something, thanks once again!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried it multiple times in her room at 22h and 23h, for many days straight, and nothing :/. Also, the other opportunities appear as finished but this one. Alice also caught Ann giving Max a BJ and told about punishing her, but nothing else happened after that ( could be relevant, idk XD)

As for spanking Ann you must first set up Alice with cig's and when mom goes to spank Alice Max tells mom no and spanks mom instead.

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
Alice's catching Ann and Max in the kitchen. Lisa's catching Ann and Max doing nude yoga. But in the walkthrough says that Lisa has caught Ann and Max in the kitchen. "2 days later Lisa almost if not caught Max and mom in the kitchen will need to play some more to find out what happens." "Got caught by Lisa 2 times but she did not see the fucking." Why isn't Lisa catching Ann and Max in the kitchen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alice's catching Ann and Max in the kitchen. Lisa's catching Ann and Max doing nude yoga. But in the walkthrough says that Lisa has caught Ann and Max in the kitchen. "2 days later Lisa almost if not caught Max and mom in the kitchen will need to play some more to find out what happens." "Got caught by Lisa 2 times but she did not see the fucking." Why isn't Lisa catching Ann and Max in the kitchen?
That's it that is all you get with Lisa.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote