4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HELP ME
I don't know what to do next....
That is it there is nothing else on the Olivia GF path.

For more content and sex with mom you must restart and chose 1 of the Lisa GF path's.

Olivia = 2 nights a week of 2-3 different sex scenes.

Lisa = sex all the time.
14 plus BJ per week. 2 plus a day.
6 HJ per week. 1 a day from Monday - Saturday.
Anal sex with Lisa 9 plus times a week with 4 of them being a double with Kira and Alice, 2 with Kira and 2 with Alice and even more anal with Lisa. (Daily anal with Lisa.)
And on top of that it open the sex with mom all over the house.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
the mod i used was included in the gamefiles i downloaded from here ;-)
but the only thing ive done is to add some money. the rest was in the game.
i think its not worlds end, if the path with olivia is fucked ;-)

anyway, do you have a savegame, where i could only do her path further?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the mod i used was included in the gamefiles i downloaded from here ;-)
but the only thing ive done is to add some money. the rest was in the game.
i think its not worlds end, if the path with olivia is fucked ;-)

anyway, do you have a savegame, where i could only do her path further?
There are many in the save game thread.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
I'm sorry if my questions sound a bit dumb, cause I've already read answers but I'd like to be sure that I understood everything I've read correctly.
So, if I'm going to not let Eric spoil any of my girls (except Mom - she's ruined by him in any case) I have to delay starting Lisa's sex-ed quest until I'm ready to declare war on Eric?
What about Alice? Is it possible for Eric to have sex with her if I procrastinate?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry if my questions sound a bit dumb, cause I've already read answers but I'd like to be sure that I understood everything I've read correctly.
So, if I'm going to not let Eric spoil any of my girls (except Mom - she's ruined by him in any case) I have to delay starting Lisa's sex-ed quest until I'm ready to declare war on Eric?
What about Alice? Is it possible for Eric to have sex with her if I procrastinate?
If he does you never see it.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now. "
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go. "

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys, just some questions:
1. I got rid of Eric, and i need to improve my money. Which conversations will increase the viewer ?
Is it only footmassage (Alice). Kira (3:00am) and watch TV with Ann, or do other actions also increase ?
2. What to do to get private spanking on sister ? Do i need to get Maxs' private spanking first ?

Thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, just one question.
I got rid of Eric, and i need to improve my money. Which conversations will increase the viewer ?
Is it only footmassage (Alice). Kira (3:00am) and watch TV with Ann, or do other actions also increase ? thx
Any time when there are 2 or more in the room and sex is happening is the best, this is for all rooms to.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion. "

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Next question:
Is it worth to buy everytime weed for 100$ and make the sex sceans ?

Thx :D
That is up to you if you want to keep doing it or not.
Once Eric is gone you wont get the option again anyway.
Just make sure the quest is done before you get rid of Eric or you will never be able to finish it.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
That is up to you if you want to keep doing it or not.
Once Eric is gone you wont get the option again anyway.
Just make sure the quest is done before you get rid of Eric or you will never be able to finish it.
Well, Eric is gone, but still can do this quest. At least buy weed and go into room next time. But i wont do it, cause i miss kira (for free) then.

New question :D :
Am i little behind the plot, if aunt kira is slepping in Anns room, cause she told me to ask (did with "I know what i want!") but can sleep in her bed right now.

Thx and cheers :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, Eric is gone, but still can do this quest. At least buy weed and go into room next time. But i wont do it, cause i miss kira (for free) then.

New question :D :
Am i little behind the plot, if aunt kira is slepping in Anns room, cause she told me to ask (did with "I know what i want!") but can sleep in her bed right now.

Thx and cheers :D
I don't remember what you need to do next but for all the content in the game for mom you must be on Lisa girlfriend path.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Can anyone help me with the ARACHNOPHOBIA and MENTOR opportunities, With Alice in the ARACHNOPHOBIA opportunity, I have her at the point of letting Max sleep in her room, resulting in a handjob.
With MENTOR opportunity, I have Lisa at the anal lessons part, and she is able to give max a handjob when doing homework.

Is this as far as these opportunities go, as I can not seem to progress any further?
RELATIONSHIP AND MOODS ARE ALL AT THE HIGHEST POINT , oh and Max is able to join Alice for the webcam sessions too.

Any help on the SIDE EFFECTS opportunity would help too, I know I am not there yet, but last time I played , I only got as far as donating sperm over and over again, but I read somewhere Alice can join you in the Doctors office which leads somewhere, how do I do that .

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me with the ARACHNOPHOBIA and MENTOR opportunities, With Alice in the ARACHNOPHOBIA opportunity, I have her at the point of letting Max sleep in her room, resulting in a handjob.
With MENTOR opportunity, I have Lisa at the anal lessons part, and she is able to give max a handjob when doing homework.

Is this as far as these opportunities go, as I can not seem to progress any further?
RELATIONSHIP AND MOODS ARE ALL AT THE HIGHEST POINT , oh and Max is able to join Alice for the webcam sessions too.

Any help on the SIDE EFFECTS opportunity would help too, I know I am not there yet, but last time I played , I only got as far as donating sperm over and over again, but I read somewhere Alice can join you in the Doctors office which leads somewhere, how do I do that .

Thanks
How many movies have you made so far?

All quest have been interlocked with each other starting in v.10 and you need to work on all open and some closed quest at the same time.

If only doing anal and a HJ then you are missing 2 BJ's every day while Lisa takes a bath. (I will let you figure out the convo's for your self.)

Do you have private spanking of your sisters yet?

For more help into these see post #2 of this thread.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for the info, I have not made any movies yet. and private spanking is not an option yet, I seem to have stalled out with KIRA and ANN, KIRA has moved into ANNS bedroom, told MAX to peep, but KIRA is never there. And on Friday she goes to the club with ALICE. What am I doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote