Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for your time.

Another question about the bills paying to mom. I pay $500 every week at Monday for about 4-5 weeks. The only thing that I get from that is that I can punish sisters in public instead of mom (I have found that i can punish sisters in private without paying money to mom). Is there any reason to continue paying money for the bills ? Also if you don't pay at Monday the amount of money that you "need" to pay is reduced to $200 at the end of the week.
Mom will not see Max as an adult and will not allow sex with her because of that.
The less you pay the less mom see's Max as an adult and will lose some options with her.

By paying the full 500 every Monday morning mom see Max as a viable male for her.

After you can fuck mom then you can stop paying the 500 but you may lose some options with her. (I have not fully tested this out yet.)

Reactions: victor659

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone help me
I have a problem with the quest for te aunt apartment (im in 0/15) i dont no how do do it and the qu'est le Alice (you need To play 3 times the 3rd film) im in 0/3 Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me
I have a problem with the quest for te aunt apartment (im in 0/15) i dont no how do do it and the qu'est le Alice (you need To play 3 times the 3rd film) im in 0/3 Thanks
That sounds like you are playing a modded game and you need to ask for help in the mod thread and not here.

We only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
How to change schoolmate path from 3 to 1 i choose wrong by mistake and I made too much progress in storyline to go back. can its change during the game without start the new game? or its can change by any mod? and another quesion how can i sleep in mom room? thankyou

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to change schoolmate path from 3 to 1 i choose wrong by mistake and I made too much progress in storyline to go back. can its change during the game without start the new game? or its can change by any mod? and another quesion how can i sleep in mom room? thankyou
To many triggers were placed in all the quest for all quest for each girlfriend path.

There is really no difference between 1 and 3, there both Lisa GF path's.
1 has you doing yoga every day and you can have sex with mom during yoga but you lose the kitchen sex if you do the yoga sex.
So you do not lose the amount of sex with mom either way.

Path 1 has panties that you can not ask to be removed very early in the game and you can have yoga sex with mom at the very end of the game unless you want kitchen sex with her.

Path 3 you can ask Lisa to go to school without panties for eye candy very early in the game.

Reactions: shotgunm4a1

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
To many triggers were placed in all the quest for all quest for each girlfriend path.

There is really no difference between 1 and 3, there both Lisa GF path's.
1 has you doing yoga every day and you can have sex with mom during yoga but you lose the kitchen sex if you do the yoga sex.
So you do not lose the amount of sex with mom either way.

Path 1 has panties that you can not ask to be removed very early in the game and you can have yoga sex with mom at the very end of the game unless you want kitchen sex with her.

Path 3 you can ask Lisa to go to school without panties for eye candy very early in the game.
so its doesn't matter what path i choose i still can get all of sex scene right? and what about mentor opportunity? and practice Lisa with aunt kira how can i trigger it? anyway Thank You so much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so its doesn't matter what path i choose i still can get all of sex scene right? and what about mentor opportunity? and practice Lisa with aunt kira how can i trigger it? anyway Thank You so much
Max authority and Lisa's mood must be higher to trigger the next option.
Later you will need to max out both authority and mood for both Lisa and Alice and keep it maxed out for sex to happen.

Nov 1, 2018
As anyone made a Walktrhough for the V13 version ?
There are so many triggers missing in the "Opportunity section" and most end at V09. It will be so great to make this for the community...

For example, I'm stuck after the 4th movie with the Mom character...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As anyone made a Walktrhough for the V13 version ?
There are so many triggers missing in the "Opportunity section" and most end at V09. It will be so great to make this for the community...

For example, I'm stuck after the 4th movie with the Mom character...
As long as your on Lisa girlfriend path then you can go on but if you have Olivia as your girlfriend then you are at the end of content.

Lisa GF path.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. "
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) "
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with this opportunity "Aunt Kira has explainer her decision about another studio project to mom. Basically aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release, which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly" I'm stuck, I already did everything, spent 400 days, finished the doctor event and still can't trigger the next event after this

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
hi i am stuck with lisa and mom with lisa game is not movig forward after first session with aunt kira and same with mom i got to the private punishment part but not getting any further

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Guys. Am i stuck or something? After Kira said the first movie is ready to be watched on friday 9pm. I wait till friday at 21:00,there's only mom with towel at lounge. Help me T_T .. it's the 'new job' opportunity..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote