Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, thanks.
I am sorry to say but your game is screwed up because you can already enter Alice's room and get it on with Lisa in there so the trigger for the blog has been bypassed. BigBrother 2020-01-06 11-40-53-95.jpg

Triggers were put in all quest for all quest back in v.10 so you must work on all quest at the same time, you bypassed the trigger by only working on other quest when you should have been doing the blog quest real early in the game.

Blog quest is the very first quest to get sex from other than late night with Kira and should have been worked on long time ago.

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
I am sorry to say but your game is screwed up because you can already enter Alice's room and get it on with Lisa in there so the trigger for the blog has been bypassed. View attachment 508728

Triggers were put in all quest for all quest back in v.10 so you must work on all quest at the same time, you bypassed the trigger by only working on other quest when you should have been doing the blog quest real early in the game.

Blog quest is the very first quest to get sex from other than late night with Kira and should have been worked on long time ago.

Thank you for the help. At least I know now that I'm screwed. You wouldn't happen to have a save or know of one on here that you think would be suitable considering my progress?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the help. At least I know now that I'm screwed. You wouldn't happen to have a save or know of one on here that you think would be suitable considering my progress?
There is a save game thread for BB and I am sure you can find one there.

Chronos6713

Dec 16, 2019
Hi !

I believe I’m a bit stuck in end game content on v0.13.

reach all the first step for BINGO, mom lock me out 1 time, have the convoa few day after.. and since.. nothing :(

i don’t let her cum monday and Thursday, go in her room all others day.. no new convo. Never being lock out anymore too.

have made that almost 20 weeks, and nothing’s new.. is my save broken or ?

thanks for the help guys :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi !

I believe I’m a bit stuck in end game content on v0.13.

reach all the first step for BINGO, mom lock me out 1 time, have the convoa few day after.. and since.. nothing :(

i don’t let her cum monday and Thursday, go in her room all others day.. no new convo. Never being lock out anymore too.

have made that almost 20 weeks, and nothing’s new.. is my save broken or ?

thanks for the help guys :)
What is BINGO?

Who is Max's GF?

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
There is a save game thread for BB and I am sure you can find one there.

Hi again. I downloaded a suitable save and tried the blog again. And I realized something really annoying. I recognized the scenes when I got past the "tease".
I played that part over a year ago and put the game aside and started again a couple of days ago.

Those are the scenes that allows me to start having sex with Alice on the blog. Which means I have already done that in the savegame.
It's just that the tease dialogue doesn't disappear afterwards. So I got a question. Is there anymore content on the blog than is in the walkthrough v2.0 on the first thread page? In not then the problem is just that there is no disclaimer on the opportunities page in the game about reaching the end on content in the version? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi again. I downloaded a suitable save and tried the blog again. And I realized something really annoying. I recognized the scenes when I got past the "tease".
I played that part over a year ago and put the game aside and started again a couple of days ago.

Those are the scenes that allows me to start having sex with Alice on the blog. Which means I have already done that in the savegame.
It's just that the tease dialogue doesn't disappear afterwards. So I got a question. Is there anymore content on the blog than is in the walkthrough v2.0 on the first thread page? In not then the problem is just that there is no disclaimer on the opportunities page in the game about reaching the end on content in the version? :)
There is 3-4 different sex for blog, but since I have not played this in a long time I don't remember what they are except for the fucking scene.
Once you are able to go to her room and have done all scenes with her the blog quest should say it done.

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
Ok. Thank you. Then that's the problem. I can get hj, do cunni and sex. the blog quest just doesn't say it done. So there is no problem, just a minor bug or dev miss...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok. Thank you. Then that's the problem. I can get hj, do cunni and sex. the blog quest just doesn't say it done. So there is no problem, just a minor bug or dev miss...
If your playing from an old save then it could be that it never got set for you so a new game is the way to fix it.

There is only 1 bug in v.13 and thats the homework bug if you do not get her spanked as soon as you can after telling Lisa you will help for free.

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Hey A1fox3 ive asked u for help before and now im asking u agin im sorry but ur amazing and u are really helpfull imma upload my save but im kinda stuck and i have no idea what to do is it because i accidentlly clicked on becoming submissive for alice ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey A1fox3 ive asked u for help before and now im asking u agin im sorry but ur amazing and u are really helpfull imma upload my save but im kinda stuck and i have no idea what to do is it because i accidentlly clicked on becoming submissive for alice ?
You are done every quest if complete but the only thing I can think of is the new sex ed training for Lisa with mom, did you do that stuff yet?

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Well im with the BJ lessons but it just keeps doing the same every time its either a BJ from Lisa or Ann can i get the yoga stuff thats in the images folder ? and also any news on updates it feels so incomplete and whats this New game Named Glamour

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well im with the BJ lessons but it just keeps doing the same every time its either a BJ from Lisa or Ann can i get the yoga stuff thats in the images folder ? and also any news on updates it feels so incomplete and whats this New game Named Glamour
If you are on the Lisa GF path with Jewelry then no, only on the Lisa GF path with Yoga do you get the yoga stuff.

It sounds like you are at the end of all content in v.13 Lisa GF path "Jewelry".

And what part of "Abandoned" do you not understand.

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
I am a bit stuck in a loop now.

1. I have finished vicky's path
2. I can't go to olivia's home after diana caught me It say's "Well ... I think am stuck ...... "
3. I can have sex with mom many times and with both mom and alice in lounge.
4. I can't progress in mentor. It is stopped in a description about "Lisa began to go to coffee show to meet vicky ....... I will have to ask the reason for her concern"
5. In Lisa's sex ed with Mom/Ann I can get a BJ from either Lisa or Ann.
6. I can spank mom in lounge and Alice/I can spank mom during breakfast and Dinner.
7. Side Effect also shows an end of opportunity in this version of Game.

How to go ahead. It has been a great game till now but I would Like to Unlock the new content. Moms flags are also remaining the same. It says.

pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think some movie with old man is needed to go ahead but I dont know how to unlock that

Help will be greatly appreciated.

I am also attaching my save file for reference.

Plzzz Helpppppppp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am a bit stuck in a loop now.

1. I have finished vicky's path
2. I can't go to olivia's home after diana caught me It say's "Well ... I think am stuck ...... "
3. I can have sex with mom many times and with both mom and alice in lounge.
4. I can't progress in mentor. It is stopped in a description about "Lisa began to go to coffee show to meet vicky ....... I will have to ask the reason for her concern"
5. In Lisa's sex ed with Mom/Ann I can get a BJ from either Lisa or Ann.
6. I can spank mom in lounge and Alice/I can spank mom during breakfast and Dinner.
7. Side Effect also shows an end of opportunity in this version of Game.

How to go ahead. It has been a great game till now but I would Like to Unlock the new content. Moms flags are also remaining the same. It says.

pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think some movie with old man is needed to go ahead but I dont know how to unlock that

Help will be greatly appreciated.

I am also attaching my save file for reference.

Plzzz Helpppppppp
You have reach all the content in the game then in v.13 vanilla game.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
it's first time to me be upset like this from a game Without mentioning ( Souls games :ROFLMAO: ).. This bastard erik make me nervs all time and try to keep him off :cautious: and i feel i didn't play right way until now

Alex mom always no choose just i ask for money and talk to her in bathroom

Alice help her by money, clothes, cigarette, massage, sunblock, wash and put spiders, speek to her on web cam site. and she still given erik a underwear shows.

Lisa studying, learn her kiss,and make her sleep topless

Aunt always keep touching with her.

and go with them to shop and pay for clothes

All this and he still fuck alex's mom even aunt

What am I doing wrong here ??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it's first time to me be upset like this from a game Without mentioning ( Souls games :ROFLMAO: ).. This bastard erik make me nervs all time and try to keep him off :cautious: and i feel i didn't play right way until now

Alex mom always no choose just i ask for money and talk to her in bathroom

Alice help her by money, clothes, cigarette, massage, sunblock, wash and put spiders, speek to her on web cam site. and she still given erik a underwear shows.

Lisa studying, learn her kiss,and make her sleep topless

Aunt always keep touching with her.

and go with them to shop and pay for clothes

All this and he still fuck alex's mom even aunt

What am I doing wrong here ??
Here read:
3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now.
4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

• Love
Reactions: bebo92

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
Hi i'm just started playing BB just 3 weeks ago I've been reading about a third of the pages of questions and answers here I just have a couple questions. Max mood is it awesome and max influence is Trusted right? And when it comes to the underwear for Alice's blog I read there are 6 I need to buy are they all online buys or a couple online and the rest I buy when I go shopping with the girls? Sorry one more when Eric is in Alice's room does the underwear he brings her there count for the 6 I need to buy?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote