Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I have no idea because I refuse to play it, the server is in russia and they tend to spy on everyone.
You must disconnect from the internet before you try to play or else it connects to there sever.
Ups then i have a problems ^^

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I have no idea because I refuse to play it, the server is in russia and they tend to spy on everyone.
You must disconnect from the internet before you try to play or else it connects to there sever.
But BB isn't on Russia server aswell or its only russian language ?

aod999

Oct 1, 2017
Anybody else discover the nude yoga in .13 after you start banging Ann? During yoga you get a second option to start down the path, and every day it advances, with lisa joining nude once.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody else discover the nude yoga in .13 after you start banging Ann? During yoga you get a second option to start down the path, and every day it advances, with lisa joining nude once.
Yes that is at the end or the game or near the end.

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Hey im kinda lost in my own game
So i never used the mod and to give u an idea of where i am
The last movie i did was the one where i get to go down on ann and alice and they suck me off
I did the thing with the pills so its kinda weird sometimes i cum sometimes not
Kira is basically ignoring me i can only do stuff with her at 3 am like the old times
Ive bought all the jeweltry and i advance with Lisa to the private spankins but i never got a HJ apart from when Kira was in the room only one
Alice is kinda blocked too i can give her the foot massages that sometimes work and en in a BJ for Max, i can help her with her cam session so i sometimes get a HJ while watching her play or get to go down on her or get to bang her, i can also use the spider bait and creampie her or cum on her but, i can privately spank her, on visit once a week when she is with Kate
Eve the doctor pays me for cum cups but thats it and she said id be able to contol cumming but im still not sometimes ann gets tired from a HJ and does a BJ and sometimes the BJ works sometimes not but im stuck here ....

Other than that im kinda stuck i feel like i keep roatating thru quests and ive been at it for at least 5 weeks in game
Please help i tried using ur walktrough once a1fox3 but i think i dont have everything done so that i can use it...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey im kinda lost in my own game
So i never used the mod and to give u an idea of where i am
The last movie i did was the one where i get to go down on ann and alice and they suck me off
I did the thing with the pills so its kinda weird sometimes i cum sometimes not
Kira is basically ignoring me i can only do stuff with her at 3 am like the old times
Ive bought all the jeweltry and i advance with Lisa to the private spankins but i never got a HJ apart from when Kira was in the room only one
Alice is kinda blocked too i can give her the foot massages that sometimes work and en in a BJ for Max, i can help her with her cam session so i sometimes get a HJ while watching her play or get to go down on her or get to bang her, i can also use the spider bait and creampie her or cum on her but, i can privately spank her, on visit once a week when she is with Kate
Eve the doctor pays me for cum cups but thats it and she said id be able to contol cumming but im still not sometimes ann gets tired from a HJ and does a BJ and sometimes the BJ works sometimes not but im stuck here ....

Other than that im kinda stuck i feel like i keep roatating thru quests and ive been at it for at least 5 weeks in game
Please help i tried using ur walktrough once a1fox3 but i think i dont have everything done so that i can use it...
It sounds like you have the homework bug.

Upload your save for this and I will take a look.

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Sorry if i sound dumb but i dont know how to upload my save here and um i can see by the pic ur fav is lisa me on the other hand id love to advance with alice and Ann if its possible

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if i sound dumb but i dont know how to upload my save here and um i can see by the pic ur fav is lisa me on the other hand id love to advance with alice and Ann if its possible
You must move forward with Lisa to get more with Alice and Ann, there all tied together.
Each quest has triggers in all other quests.
When you start typing for a new post just below is the "Attach File" button click on that to upload your save game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think this is the one
Yes you have the homework bug. BigBrother 2020-01-05 08-46-36-63.jpg
Here is how to fix it.
"11. How to fix homework bug. " https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

After fixing the homework bug there are 3 things you need to do.

1. Stop paying for private spanking of Max.
2. You need to get both Lisa and Alice mood maxed out and keep it there. BigBrother 2020-01-05 08-45-40-73.jpg

3. You must start paying 500 to Ann to support the family every Monday morning as soon as you can. BigBrother 2020-01-05 08-47-35-70.jpg
This will show Ann that Max is an adult and after some time when both Kira and Ann are at the pool you should get it from them.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
Hi. I got problems advancing in this game. According to walkthrough I should be on v.10. The last thing I managed to do was sleep with mom and get handjobs. But I can't advance beyond hj in spider quest with alice and I can't have sex with her during private punishment. I can fuck her at punishment with Kate. I have tried the homework bugfix but the option isn't there in cheat menu? Does that mean I don't have that bug? If someone could take a look I would really appreciate it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. I got problems advancing in this game. According to walkthrough I should be on v.10. The last thing I managed to do was sleep with mom and get handjobs. But I can't advance beyond hj in spider quest with alice and I can't have sex with her during private punishment. I can fuck her at punishment with Kate. I have tried the homework bugfix but the option isn't there in cheat menu? Does that mean I don't have that bug? If someone could take a look I would really appreciate it.
You have fell into the same trap that a lot of players do, STOP PAYING FOR PRIVATE SPANKINGS. BigBrother 2020-01-05 09-29-29-09.jpg
Ann/mom will never see Max as an adult until you get that down to 0.
From now on only pay 500 to Ann/mom on Monday mornings to Help The Family.

Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and keep working on all quest including closed quest because triggers for all quest are in all quest even closed quests.

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
You have fell into the same trap that a lot of players do, STOP PAYING FOR PRIVATE SPANKINGS. View attachment 507512
Ann/mom will never see Max as an adult until you get that down to 0.
From now on only pay 500 to Ann/mom on Monday mornings to Help The Family.

Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and keep working on all quest including closed quest because triggers for all quest are in all quest even closed quests.

Thank you for the help! I found a save editor online where I hopefully could reset that value? Could you tell me which value I should set to zero? Or do I only need to wait one week in game? I think I have paid the mother for that several times a week so I'm thinking it should take several weeks if the value stacks?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the help! I found a save editor online where I hopefully could reset that value? Could you tell me which value I should set to zero? Or do I only need to wait one week in game? I think I have paid the mother for that several times a week so I'm thinking it should take several weeks if the value stacks?
You have over 300 days left to work off or use the editor to remove.
Just look how many days are left then in the editor look for that number and set it to 0.

trucktire

Feb 17, 2018
Thank you. :)
Now I found another problem. I used saveeditoronline.com But after I change the value the game can't find the file? Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Edit; Sorry. Disregard this. it just started working for some reason... ?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now I found another problem. I used saveeditoronline.com But after I change the value the game can't find the file? Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Edit; Sorry. Disregard this. it just started working for some reason... ?
You must have the numbers in order and not skip a number.
Use a regular save that looks like this save1.save or save2.save and so on starting with save0.save.

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Yes you have the homework bug. View attachment 507478
Here is how to fix it.
"11. How to fix homework bug. " https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

After fixing the homework bug there are 3 things you need to do.

1. Stop paying for private spanking of Max.
2. You need to get both Lisa and Alice mood maxed out and keep it there. View attachment 507475

3. You must start paying 500 to Ann to support the family every Monday morning as soon as you can. View attachment 507477
This will show Ann that Max is an adult and after some time when both Kira and Ann are at the pool you should get it from them.
Hey i know i might be bothering u but i just wated to know one more thing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey i know i might be bothering u but i just wated to know one more thing
At this stage of the game paying for private spankings makes mom see Max as a child.

So yes stop paying for private spankings.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote