Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried it for 4 weeks and Nothing… and I can't also "finifh" the massage with alice in the lounge…
But with mom and aunt I'm stuck...
Upload your save and I will take a look.

Huglarr

Dec 23, 2019
at the same time I'm also stuck with olivia… never seen her and with the movie i must show to ann to open her mind on lesbian stuff… but ann and kira film is the most important Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
at the same time I'm also stuck with olivia… never seen her and with the movie i must show to ann to open her mind on lesbian stuff… but ann and kira film is the most important Thanks
I am sorry but you have fucked up your game by having items you should not have yet. IE: Handcuffs and other items.

Its ok to cheat to love after you have progress up to the girls maxed level. (Flirt with Alice and friends with both mother and Lisa.)
Never cheat stats until you get them to 100 points because in the first 100 points are many triggers that need to go off and if you cheat points before you do them in game then you can break your game.

Never, never cheat items into Max's inventory you need to pay for them and let the game give them to you or you break your game. Now simple stuff like cigs for Alice and stuff like that is ok but never go for the main game items like handcuffs and movies.
Cigs, candy and minor things like that are ok to cheat them to you but only after you have paid for them.

If you cheat money then cheat it to the website and not Max's pocket then take out the money from there.
The more money you have in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour when Eric's comes to you the more money you have to pay him and it can be anywhere from 10 times to 10,000 times what Max's has in his pocket.
Let me try to explain a little better.
Max has 1000 in his pocket for more than 1 hour when Eric comes and demand you pay him for what he said you stole but the pay off is 10 times so 10,000.
If Max has 4000 in his pocket for more than 1 hour Eric will demand 250,000 pay off.
So as you can see the more you have in your pocket at anytime that is over 500 for more than 1 hour that is the amount that is used to set the payoff for.

qaraquli

Dec 19, 2019
Hello ;
I need help. My game is stuck i guess
My problems are ;
1-At mom section there is a line " Do you have time?" - its not working
2-School girl movie is not coming.
3-Lisa section is not processing. She is just masturbate.
4- Same day is repeating.

Perhaps, I am bored after this repating and playing cheats for fix it.

Game version : 0.13.0.007

Thanks for help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello ;
I need help. My game is stuck i guess
My problems are ;
1-At mom section there is a line " Do you have time?" - its not working
2-School girl movie is not coming.
3-Lisa section is not processing. She is just masturbate.
4- Same day is repeating.

Perhaps, I am bored after this repating and playing cheats for fix it.

Game version : 0.13.0.007

Thanks for help
1. The game was abandoned and unfinished so yes that does not work.
2. You have Olivia as your main girlfriend and all content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa girlfriend paths. (((You are at the end of all content with Olivia as your GF.)))
3. Same as #2.
4. Same as #2.

Cheating stats before they hit 100 points in game will break your game because there are a lot of triggers that need to go off in the first 100 points. It was done this way to cut down on cheaters.

Cheating money to Max's website seems to be ok but never have more than 400-500 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hours before you get rid of Eric, the higher this number the more you have to pay when Eric comes for the money.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Okay boys,i rly news help cuz i am filling like i stack a bit with Lisa and Alice.I was reading walktrough and i can't trigger blowjob on lisa after spanking and i am in the same place with alice,can't trigger lisa to come and even change position in spider quest but i fell like im near to ending cuz ann lose her job then i have photo session with her and kira but still idk how to get handcuffs,can you help me?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay boys,i rly news help cuz i am filling like i stack a bit with Lisa and Alice.I was reading walktrough and i can't trigger blowjob on lisa after spanking and i am in the same place with alice,can't trigger lisa to come and even change position in spider quest but i fell like im near to ending cuz ann lose her job then i have photo session with her and kira but still idk how to get handcuffs,can you help me?
To many question needs to be ask so it is easier if you just upload your save for this and tomorrow I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well ye sorry a bit chaotic,btw i am using mod and images from this site if it changes anything: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-lisas-photo-session-more-v0-23-lazyharry.5079/
You are at the end of all content with Olivia being your main girlfriend, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF paths.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
You are at the end of all content with Olivia being your main girlfriend, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF paths.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.
Okay so that's mean i can't do more with Alice blog and we wont get caught by Lisa and also i can't see Lisa masturbate?

Btw i saw that before shopping if i will go to Lisa room i can go kissing or get blowjob with her but propably it has to be meet with some conditions:
1:i have to get kissing lesson from Kira
2:do Lisa homework alone without mistakes.

So in that way its not worth to go with Olivia cuz you lose a lot new thing in v.13 wih Lisa ye?:/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so that's mean i can't do more with Alice blog and we wont get caught by Lisa and also i can't see Lisa masturbate?

Btw i saw that before shopping if i will go to Lisa room i can go kissing or get blowjob with her but propably it has to be meet with some conditions:
1:i have to get kissing lesson from Kira
2:do Lisa homework alone without mistakes.

So in that way its not worth to go with Olivia cuz you lose a lot new thing in v.13 wih Lisa ye?:/
Yes that is correct and there is no kissing lesson with Kira on the Olivia GF path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm that strange,you told me im olivia path and i have kissing lessons with kira at night :eek:
Its been almost 1.5 years now that I have played and I may have forgotten that it still can happen on the olivia GF path.
Kissing lessons are only good for Lisa GF paths.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Its been almost 1.5 years now that I have played and I may have forgotten that it still can happen on the olivia GF path.
Kissing lessons are only good for Lisa GF paths.
Okay,thanks for help,rly appreciate :)
Do you know something about Big brother in Glamour 0.20?Will it be updated till the end ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay,thanks for help,rly appreciate :)
Do you know something about Big brother in Glamour 0.20?Will it be updated till the end ?
I have no idea because I refuse to play it, the server is in russia and they tend to spy on everyone.
You must disconnect from the internet before you try to play or else it connects to there sever.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote