Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, walkthroug is complicated, what to do day by day is better, i try to buy dress in nine days but autority with alice is to low for party girl, can i set up alice for autority and have money for dress? how?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i need help with how to unlock new content v.12, walkthrough said do kate in every hole during on your one night with alice and kate, i choose alice but she do only bj

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
i have made progress but i didn't find in walkthrough, when Alice ask Max if Cate is good with bj what answer is better yes or not?

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
hello,

how can i google for viktor moror (i have the id), i can not find anything on my notebook ??

please help

Last edited:

Grf4982

Oct 18, 2019
I am not sure if I am finished with the game. I am on Lisa GF path, I fuck Ann everywhere (room, bathroom, Living Room both Alice and Ann), Yoga, Kitchen), punish Ann with Alice. The opportunities are all finished. I guess the questions I have are, do you get to take Lisa's virginity? Do you get to fuck Eve? Do you get to fuck Ann's ass? Lisa has come in the kitchen in the morning a bunch of times after I fuck Ann, but now the lines are repeated asking if breakfast is ready. She also believed the lie doing Yoga. Am I done or is there more?

lidske

Nov 27, 2019
I am not sure if I am finished with the game. I am on Lisa GF path, I fuck Ann everywhere (room, bathroom, Living Room both Alice and Ann), Yoga, Kitchen), punish Ann with Alice. The opportunities are all finished. I guess the questions I have are, do you get to take Lisa's virginity? Do you get to fuck Eve? Do you get to fuck Ann's ass? Lisa has come in the kitchen in the morning a bunch of times after I fuck Ann, but now the lines are repeated asking if breakfast is ready. She also believed the lie doing Yoga. Am I done or is there more?
Hi to everbody, I'm right in the same situation...
Some help??
version 18
sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

garbagecandump

Mar 14, 2019
So I found erics wallet, but I want to keep it, so I told him "ive got your money bitch" and he said "ok, pay me at dinner" well 3 weeks have gone by and he hasn't taken the money, I really want to get moving on black mailing this piece of garbage. Is there something I'm missing?

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Maybe someone can help me. I got rid of Eric by using the cheat Mod. The next day i got the Dialogue option with mom "Mom what is up with you, something bad happened". Then, some days later at breakfast she should say that she lost her job. But this doesnt happen. Anyone knows why? Thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi to everbody, I'm right in the same situation...
Some help??
version 18
sorry for my bad english.
We only help with the vanilla game here and it only goes up to v.13.
So I found erics wallet, but I want to keep it, so I told him "ive got your money bitch" and he said "ok, pay me at dinner" well 3 weeks have gone by and he hasn't taken the money, I really want to get moving on black mailing this piece of garbage. Is there something I'm missing?
You must get rid of eric to move forward in the game and blackmailing him really does nothing for you in the sex department.
You only get to watch him have sex with your mom and will allow you to touch your mom wearing a blindfold, that is all you get.
Maybe someone can help me. I got rid of Eric by using the cheat Mod. The next day i got the Dialogue option with mom "Mom what is up with you, something bad happened". Then, some days later at breakfast she should say that she lost her job. But this doesnt happen. Anyone knows why? Thx
You broke your game using the mod to get rid of eric.

To many triggers have to go off and by using the mod you bypassed all the trigger points.

Yes you are done with all content that the game has to offer.

hello,

how can i google for viktor moror (i have the id), i can not find anything on my notebook ??

please help
Keep checking with aunt Kira.

Can't seem to progress on blog, spider, and Alice and Kate at night.
All I can say is keep working on all open quest and anything you got with close quest still need to be done throughout the game.

You still have many, many more days to play something like 175-250 more days to go.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to walkthrough this?
First off need to know who Max's GF is, Lisa or Olivia?
Hi, walkthroug is complicated, what to do day by day is better, i try to buy dress in nine days but autority with alice is to low for party girl, can i set up alice for autority and have money for dress? how?
This is the best one we have but remember it to is out of date but if you follow the day by day walkthrough and keep following what is says to do until you can support Max with his hidden camera's.
It shows the first 10 days in a day to day walkthrough so just keep following it.
hi, i need help with how to unlock new content v.12, walkthrough said do kate in every hole during on your one night with alice and kate, i choose alice but she do only bj
Its not do every hole in one night you just need to have had sex with her in every hole.

15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
Only for Lisa GF paths. https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
i have made progress but i didn't find in walkthrough, when Alice ask Max if Cate is good with bj what answer is better yes or not?
It does not matter.

conii1

Nov 28, 2019
Even though i've gotten rid of Eric, made movies in the studio, got in to the clinic, i still can't progress with Lisa. I've been punishing her privately at the room but doesn't give me what's supposed to as i've read in walkthrough. Plus, i've been punishing Alice too, including with her Gf in the room, but can't seem to progress either. The clinic visits doesn't seem to be showing me anything new, i go and do the deposit for at least 10 times but still the same.

I think the game got stuck at some place but i don't know where, i'm almost at the 600th day , so i've been trying possibly everything... Please help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even though i've gotten rid of Eric, made movies in the studio, got in to the clinic, i still can't progress with Lisa. I've been punishing her privately at the room but doesn't give me what's supposed to as i've read in walkthrough. Plus, i've been punishing Alice too, including with her Gf in the room, but can't seem to progress either. The clinic visits doesn't seem to be showing me anything new, i go and do the deposit for at least 10 times but still the same.

I think the game got stuck at some place but i don't know where, i'm almost at the 600th day , so i've been trying possibly everything... Please help.
Its all tied into the spider and blog quest so I need to know where you are at in them.
Up load your save for this and I will take a closer look.

Starting in v.10 triggers were put into all quests for all quests so you can no longer just do 1 quest at a time.
Also triggers were put in finish quest that need to trigger from time to time to advance some later in game quest.

Also Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out at all times to advance there quests.

Reactions: conii1

conii1

Nov 28, 2019
Its all tied into the spider and blog quest so I need to know where you are at in them.
Up load your save for this and I will take a closer look.

Starting in v.10 triggers were put into all quests for all quests so you can no longer just do 1 quest at a time.
Also triggers were put in finish quest that need to trigger from time to time to advance some later in game quest.

Also Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out at all times to advance there quests.

Thanks a lot , can't appreciate more! The game became an obsession..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot , can't appreciate more! The game became an obsession..
2 Things but only 1 really matters.

The main problem you have is Olivia is your main girlfriend, all content ended in v.10 when Olivia is your GF.
All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa being your GF.

2 which is very minor here on the Olivia GF path but if you restart and have Lisa as your GF then you need to keep her mood and Max authority over her at maxed which you do not have her mood high enough.
BigBrother 2019-12-14 17-01-35-66.jpg BigBrother 2019-12-14 17-02-00-25.jpg

conii1

Nov 28, 2019
2 Things but only 1 really matters.

The main problem you have is Olivia is your main girlfriend, all content ended in v.10 when Olivia is your GF.
All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa being your GF.

2 which is very minor here on the Olivia GF path but if you restart and have Lisa as your GF then you need to keep her mood and Max authority over her at maxed which you do not have her mood high enough.
View attachment 487232 View attachment 487233

Wow thank you very much, i didn't see this coming. But does this mean i should start all over ? It's been too long to lose all the progress and i don't think i can do everything from the beginning :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow thank you very much, i didn't see this coming. But does this mean i should start all over ? It's been too long to lose all the progress and i don't think i can do everything from the beginning :/
If you have a save before you choose Max's GF then you can start there and go with Lisa but for the most part a restart is best.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 choices, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

If you hit everything right you can have this done around 400 days.

conii1

Nov 28, 2019
If you have a save before you choose Max's GF then you can start there and go with Lisa but for the most part a restart is best.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 choices, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

If you hit everything right you can have this done around 400 days.

Thanks a lot, i appreciate all the help! I'll try and see. Thanks again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote