Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Mom does not see Max as an adult yet, for Ann/mom to see Max as an adult Max must pay 500 every Monday morning as soon as he wakes up. View attachment 407826 Use the option to help the family.

You need to finish up Olivia stuff and also work on both the spider and blog quest until you finish them.
Have you had the convo with Lisa about peeping?
but
a1fox3 spider quest will not progress beyond HJ if i don't complete movie 4 i will not be able to fuck alice in spider quest. i will try to complete olivia quest and what to do in blog quest? i have used your uploaded saves from end of v0.9 lisa path but it still not triggering?? i you have asave before movie 4 iwill be much obliged because i will not be able to restart this game i have searched everywhere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but
a1fox3 spider quest will not progress beyond HJ if i don't complete movie 4 i will not be able to fuck alice in spider quest. i will try to complete olivia quest and what to do in blog quest? i have used your uploaded saves from end of v0.9 lisa path but it still not triggering?? i you have asave before movie 4 iwill be much obliged because i will not be able to restart this game i have searched everywhere
Okay my save from v0.9 is broken because dev put in a lot of triggers starting in v.10 and up in all quest so a lot of the triggers never went off in my v0.9 save.
Any save before v.10 is no good anymore.

Look for a save that was made after v.10 came out.

Jeffjeff83

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone i need help on the walkthrough v2.0, i have a problem with this step :

Get rid of Eric (Alpha, Get rid of Eric) and have 4 breakfast conversations - the last one is
when mom cannot find a new job. Talk to aunt Kira - “Penny for your thoughts?”. When
reach this moment and do another anal lesson a new dialog with aunt Kira will appear - “I
want to talk about our lessons…” From now on after dinner Max can go to Lounge at 20:00
and talk to Lisa - “Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?” - anal.

I've done with talk to kira but i can't talk to Lisa ( "Do you know Kira have me a special exercise?")

What should i do?

*Sorry for bad english

Reactions: eddieedison

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone i need help on the walkthrough v2.0, i have a problem with this step :

Get rid of Eric (Alpha, Get rid of Eric) and have 4 breakfast conversations - the last one is
when mom cannot find a new job. Talk to aunt Kira - “Penny for your thoughts?”. When
reach this moment and do another anal lesson a new dialog with aunt Kira will appear - “I
want to talk about our lessons…” From now on after dinner Max can go to Lounge at 20:00
and talk to Lisa - “Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?” - anal.

I've done with talk to kira but i can't talk to Lisa ( "Do you know Kira have me a special exercise?")

What should i do?

*Sorry for bad english
Kira will say YEs, you can play with Lisa alone (without her) but need to be careful an not force her.
Mood...Lisa must be in good mood. Also, throughout this game you need let some time pass (few days) for certain dialog to appear.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jeffjeff83

Jeffjeff83

Sep 23, 2019
Kira will say YEs, you can play with Lisa alone (without her) but need to be careful an not force her.
Mood...Lisa must be in good mood. Also, throughout this game you need let some time pass (few days) for certain dialog to appear.
Hope this helps.
Okay i Will try it , thx . Oh i have 1 question again, when i can punish Lisa after dinner in my room ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay i Will try it , thx . Oh i have 1 question again, when i can punish Lisa after dinner in my room ?
That is late in the game and mom must see Max as and adult so stop paying for private spanking and when mom tells everyone she needs help with the bills Max must pay 500 every Monday morning as soon as he wakes up or very soon after.

Reactions: eddieedison

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
I did play this game more like year ago. My question is... is this game finished?

I remeber there was some issues with this kind of games and patronite.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So, are percentages broken? Or are they just for show? I find it hard to believe that 47% stealth chance to put the pill in the beer can won't work after I've tried it 15 times.

Jeffjeff83

Sep 23, 2019
I make mistake with mod , i get the handcuff with mod , so i can't continue the mentor opportunity (touch her pussy when she get punishment after dinner) so i can't see that option when i punish Lisa. Anyone can help me ?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
That is late in the game and mom must see Max as and adult so stop paying for private spanking and when mom tells everyone she needs help with the bills Max must pay 500 every Monday morning as soon as he wakes up or very soon after.
You need to be veeery patient for that. Stop paying for private and for me it worked after about 1 month or so? Not sure if I made a mistake or that's the way it's supposed to be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, are percentages broken? Or are they just for show? I find it hard to believe that 47% stealth chance to put the pill in the beer can won't work after I've tried it 15 times.
All chance for every % chances are rolled once Max goes to sleep for the entire next day so save scumming will not work here.
If there is a chance that Max will need a stat check it gets added to the RNG that is done once Max goes to sleep.
I make mistake with mod , i get the handcuff with mod , so i can't continue the mentor opportunity (touch her pussy when she get punishment after dinner) so i can't see that option when i punish Lisa. Anyone can help me ?
No one can help with this because you cheated an item before the triggers went off, yes I said "triggers with an s".

Reactions: Jeffjeff83 and Xill

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
All chance for every % chances are rolled once Max goes to sleep for the entire next day so save scumming will not work here.
If there is a chance that Max will need a stat check it gets added to the RNG that is done once Max goes to sleep.

No one can help with this because you cheated an item before the triggers went off, yes I said "triggers with an s".
that may be very true....try to play the game without mods, that's what i did, and it's really entertaining. just be patient at the beginning, get your stats at 100, only use the cheat "give 1000 site money" if you need money, all good. If you think of doing more than 1 playthrough, once you got to the point where you have the choice (Lisa/ Lisa or Olivia) make sure you save...so the second time you won't have to start all over again.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
For unlocking sensual massages you'll need 100 points
But instead I used mod and now have 1000 points
but still sensual massage is not unlocking
what should I do?
Do you have save for sensual massage started? I try 3 times still can't start sensual massage despite my massage skill already 150. Now I'm in the dark i don't what to do. Mom had 2 photo session but my sensual masse course not starting yet.
Thanks for your help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have save for sensual massage started? I try 3 times still can't start sensual massage despite my massage skill already 150. Now I'm in the dark i don't what to do. Mom had 2 photo session but my sensual masse course not starting yet.
Thanks for your help
Kira will tell you when to start the online training but you must understand starting in v.10 triggers were put in """ALL""" quests for """ALL""" quest so you need to work on """ALL""" quest at the same time and not just one or the triggers will not go off.

Cheating stats will break this VN.

Its part of the cunning plan quest and triggers need to go off before Kira tells you to start training.

Jeffjeff83

Sep 23, 2019
I was stuck on the scene where pleasure mom after work, there's no option to stop when i pleasure mom, so i can't finish the step "don't let mom cum" , any tips for me ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was stuck on the scene where pleasure mom after work, there's no option to stop when i pleasure mom, so i can't finish the step "don't let mom cum" , any tips for me ?
Just keep working at it and talk to all other girls and keep working on all other quest at the same time.

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
I started to sleep Ann's room, and after giving handjobs she talked about being quick. I talked with Kira about experimental pills with side effect, but I am stuck and cannot talk with her about improvements. I am not sure what I am missing, or is this a conflict or a bug.
Uploaded latest save.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote