Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
As long as Max is paying for private punishment mom/Ann sees Max as a child, so yes stop paying for it and only pay the 500 every Monday morning to """Support the Family""" only.
1) I have stopped paying for private punishment, but nothing is happening. What exactly should happen?
2) I have unlocked the path, where Alice is visiting Max and Lisa at night. The post #2 helped, thx. But Lisa is not taking part at the show. Is it normal?
3) How to go to the clinic with Allice?
4) After Alice is visiting Max and Lisa I can't punish her in front of Kate. Is it ok?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1) I have stopped paying for private punishment, but nothing is happening. What exactly should happen?
2) I have unlocked the path, where Alice is visiting Max and Lisa at night. But Lisa is not taking part at the show. Is it normal?
3) How to go to the clinic with Allice?
4) After Alice is visiting Max and Lisa I can't punish her in front of Kate. Is it ok?
1. See post #2 of this thread on how to unlock sex with mom. You may have to wait till all the days are gone from paying for private punishment, just stop paying for it not all you must run the days out also.

2. There should be the options to go get Lisa when you visit Alice just before starting the blog.

3. You must wait for 3 times Max has his problem at the breakfast table, this will only happen after the 4th movie is made.

4. that is correct because she is blackmailing them and will no longer allow it.

Reactions: olololo1234

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
1. See post #2 of this thread on how to unlock sex with mom. You may have to wait till all the days are gone from paying for private punishment, just stop paying for it not all you must run the days out also.

2. There should be the options to go get Lisa when you visit Alice just before starting the blog.

3. You must wait for 3 times Max has his problem at the breakfast table, this will only happen after the 4th movie is made.

4. that is correct because she is blackmailing them and will no longer allow it.
Thx for the quick reply.
1) The days already run out.
2) I have never seen this option.
3) I am already visiting the clinic. But I haven't started to sell the sperm.
4) So I can't continue with Alice and Kate path? Do I understand it correctly?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thx for the quick reply.
1) The days already run out.
2) I have never seen this option.
3) I am already visiting the clinic. But I haven't started to sell the sperm.
4) So I can't continue with Alice and Kate path? Do I understand it correctly?
You need to upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

You should have been able to have Lisa there because that is one of the triggers that lead to Alice blackmailing you and Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck after Lisa caught me in Alice's room .What should i do?
Stop paying for private spanking and work on all open quest at the same time and get both Lisa and Alice authority maxed out and keep the mood maxed out at all times.

See post #2 of this thread for more info using my mini walkthroughs.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
You need to upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

You should have been able to have Lisa there because that is one of the triggers that lead to Alice blackmailing you and Lisa.
With blackmailing do you mean when she films me and Lisa in her room having anal?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With blackmailing do you mean when she films me and Lisa in her room having anal?
Yes the changing role quest is Alice blackmails Lisa and Max.

There is nothing more I can do for you because either you are using mods or this save is broken. BigBrother 2019-09-05 07-53-22-61.jpg BigBrother 2019-09-05 07-53-27-52.jpg

We only help with the vanilla game and unbroken game in this thread.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
If just a money mod then your game is broken. View attachment 392362 View attachment 392363 This is broken.
My game does show me a full text for what ever reason. I do nat have what you show in those pictures.
I only use the money mod in this game, but there are alsow other options. It's a mod by Smirniy.
Maybe I start a new game. What is the vanilla game?
Anyway thx for your help.

Last edited:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Yes and no, has Lisa almost catch them yet and if not then you have a few more weeks to go.
thanks. that helped me out. by the way, have you heard of there being a v.21 and v.22 that was released by someone? I've seen messages on Dark Silver's patreon page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks. that helped me out. by the way, have you heard of there being a v.21 and v.22 that was released by someone? I've seen messages on Dark Silver's patreon page.
Its not the same and is done by someone else that stole it.
Its a mod or something so I have no idea where or how to find it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a full, detailed walkthrough for this game? The one that is not outdated?
No there is not but both post #1 and post #2 has all you need to know to complete the game your way.
There is only 1 bug you may get and that is the homework bug.
Just get Lisa spanked right after you offer her the help with homework for free and you will not run into the "homework bug".
Walkthrough for v.3 has the best day to day for the first 10 days to get you started and has a lot of good info but remember it is way out of date.
Walkthrough for v.6 is way out of date and has wrong info now but still can get you through some of the earlier content.
Walkthrough for v.9 is 1 person going through the game only 1 way, his way and may not be how you want to play.
Post #2 has all my mini walkthroughs that will help you get through some of the harder quest and has my "best way to use the camera's and buying adds for the most return."

Reactions: NIKI87
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote