Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
man...this is a hard grind.
ive played it straight, no eric cheats. i payed him his big lump sum and continued on. basically at the moment, he has no influence on anyone. ive got mum to be able start giving HJ, Alice to sleep in bed and give HJ and Lisa OS. With Kira, sex that 1 time then BJ onwards only. ive had the 3some with lisa and olivia, the 3some with alice and kate(dildo), givin the gunja, im up to day 111 and have been playing this flat out for about 36 hours. I dont wanna use a cheat with eric, but do i need to do use it to speed up the process? i feel like i go in circles, then just at the time im about to give up, a new part opens up. its starting to get to me as its taken soooo long.
can anyone help me or atleast tell me if im going in the right direction.
i see the posts about shit that i feel is soooooo far away from me, but that means another 100 hours of playing the way im going.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
max is having sex with mom in her room, in bathroom, in kitchen and during yoga but i am stuck in a loop and game is not moving any further anybody plz help me

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
max is having sex with mom in her room, in bathroom, in kitchen and during yoga but i am stuck in a loop and game is not moving any further anybody plz help me

yoga? i can watch her do yoga, not even up to sex, i know it can be done nude(yoga lol) and im not even up to that, this game is a massive hard grind. bloody huge.

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
i mean....do i call Victors enemies? im not sure....ive waited so long to get this far, i dont know if i need to or not, but this is killing me to the point ill give up soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
man...this is a hard grind.
ive played it straight, no eric cheats. i payed him his big lump sum and continued on. basically at the moment, he has no influence on anyone. ive got mum to be able start giving HJ, Alice to sleep in bed and give HJ and Lisa OS. With Kira, sex that 1 time then BJ onwards only. ive had the 3some with lisa and olivia, the 3some with alice and kate(dildo), givin the gunja, im up to day 111 and have been playing this flat out for about 36 hours. I dont wanna use a cheat with eric, but do i need to do use it to speed up the process? i feel like i go in circles, then just at the time im about to give up, a new part opens up. its starting to get to me as its taken soooo long.
can anyone help me or atleast tell me if im going in the right direction.
i see the posts about shit that i feel is soooooo far away from me, but that means another 100 hours of playing the way im going.
You are at the end of this VN there is no more content for you.
yoga? i can watch her do yoga, not even up to sex, i know it can be done nude(yoga lol) and im not even up to that, this game is a massive hard grind. bloody huge.
i mean....do i call Victors enemies? im not sure....ive waited so long to get this far, i dont know if i need to or not, but this is killing me to the point ill give up soon.
Damo324 Eric needs to be rid of he is only in the game to slow down MC with the girls and until you get rid of him you can not move forward in most quest.

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
Damo324 Eric needs to be rid of he is only in the game to slow down MC with the girls and until you get rid of him you can not move forward in most quest.
[/QUOTE]

does that stop other stuff go on?
i havent seen alot of stuff to which i see in this thread.
ive kept Eric around cos i thought that should be the way the game is played.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

does that stop other stuff go on?
i havent seen alot of stuff to which i see in this thread.
ive kept Eric around cos i thought that should be the way the game is played.
Yes it stops content, Eric must go because you will not get the rest of the sex with the girls until he is gone.

Eric was only put in to slow down Max and must be gotten rid of to get more content with the girls.

D

Deleted member 1582483

i can't gave lisa the jewelry that i bought, what is the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i can't gave lisa the jewelry that i bought, what is the problem?
Just keep buying and try every day that you can talk to her alone.
It will happen but it also needs other quest to be at a cretin point to trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what quest?
Any and all open and some closed quest had triggers put in them when update 0.10 came out.
When you play you should have unlock things that you can do every day or so while working on open quests, you still need to do them every day because some of them must be done daily for triggers to go off that day.

D

Deleted member 1582483

Any and all open and some closed quest had triggers put in them when update 0.10 came out.
When you play you should have unlock things that you can do every day or so while working on open quests, you still need to do them every day because some of them must be done daily for triggers to go off that day.
Where can I find them? and can you gave me an example ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where can I find them? and can you gave me an example ?
Where can you find what?
If talking about the triggers I have no idea, they are very well hidden.
One of the triggers is the number of days you have played in game, some quest needs over 375 days in game to progress.
(The exact number I have no idea on it is very well hidden and the only reason I know of it is because it took me well over 100 days once to progress in the game on one of my many restarts.)
ADD: (The reason of the 100 days was knowing how to get things done as fast as possible, some events don't trigger in under 400 days.)

D

Deleted member 1582483

Where can you find what?
If talking about the triggers I have no idea, they are very well hidden.
One of the triggers is the number of days you have played in game, some quest needs over 375 days in game to progress.
(The exact number I have no idea on it is very well hidden and the only reason I know of it is because it took me well over 100 days once to progress in the game on one of my many restarts.)
ADD: (The reason of the 100 days was knowing how to get things done as fast as possible, some events don't trigger in under 400 days.)

Do you know what kind of triggers I need to gave lisa the jewelry? and should I kick eric out of the house to continue with this event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you know what kind of triggers I need to gave lisa the jewelry? and should I kick eric out of the house to continue with this event?
Yes that may be the reason the trigger has not gone off yet.

Eric was only put in to slow down Max and the sooner you get rid of him the sooner you can move forward.

ykhan

Jul 28, 2019
I use cheat and stuck before movie 2 watch scean at 9 pm Friday as aunt kira said but do not get any extra option at Friday neight while mom is watching movie

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote