Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get into Ann's bedroom at all, Kira is not sleeping with her anymore, i asked Ann about it, she said no, then i used the "i know what i want" -> "i want to sleep in your room" She said no again. This has been goin for weeks now. Only cheats i used were Max Modd and add 10k money. Lisa GF path. Ann already showed butt naked in the kitchen in the mornings, she talked about the BDSM job. i have no idea what to do. Help please.
Don't worry about it, just keep playing talking to all girls and keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them maxed out.
See post #2 of this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
still cant watch , if you have save file it would be helpful
anyone have save of watching movie with mom and aunt?
If you don't want to follow what I posted then even with a new save you will screw it up.

I told you the both Lisa and Alice's mood must be maxed out and you did nothing about it.

So 1 more time get Lisa's and Alice's mood maxed out and keep it there. BigBrother 2019-07-10 15-28-09-56.jpg BigBrother 2019-07-10 15-28-11-41.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i followed it but still not working aalice and lisa mood maxed out but still no movie
You need to get blog and spider quest done some more and talk to mom while watching that movie that Kira told you to buy and talk to her about Alice and her girlfriend first.

So work on blog and spider quest and talk to mom about alice while watch that movie.
Ever quest has triggers in all other quest.

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
is there a way to actually sleep in the same room as the mother? or was that meant for the now no longer happening update?
i've also fucked mom in her room, bathroom, kitchen and pool. the only rooms i have not fucked her in is my room alice's room and the terrace

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to actually sleep in the same room as the mother? or was that meant for the now no longer happening update?
i've also fucked mom in her room, bathroom, kitchen and pool. the only rooms i have not fucked her in is my room alice's room and the terrace
also i can get that to pop up either and i have all opportunitys maxed out and i keep all girls as maxed as i can
No she will not let you sleep in her bed but for 1 or 2 times a long time ago.

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
are the only rooms you can fuck mom in her room, bathroom, kitchen and pool ? or is there a way to fuck her in the other rooms?

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Hi,
I am stuck on the Kate path. I can have sex with per and Olivia. Kate masturbates at night and I have seen her doing it, but that's it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
I am stuck on the Kate path. I can have sex with per and Olivia. Kate masturbates at night and I have seen her doing it, but that's it.
Kate is Alice's girlfriend and if you have Olivia as Max's girlfriend then you will not see more.

Only Lisa girlfriend paths have all the content for the game.

Reactions: olololo1234

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Yes, sorry I am stuck on Lisa's path.
Then you must be using a mod because you can not have sex with Olivia if you have Lisa as Max's girlfriend.

Please go to the mod section to ask for help with mod problems.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Then you must be using a mod because you can not have sex with Olivia if you have Lisa as Max's girlfriend.

Please go to the mod section to ask for help with mod problems.
a1fox3 thx for your answear.
Lisa is not my Max's gilfriend. It's Olivia.
I am using a mod, but i used it only for money and mood.
I am stuck at Alice path as well. I can do the shows with her, but thats it. Is it because of the mod too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 thx for your answear.
Lisa is not my Max's gilfriend. It's Olivia.
I am using a mod, but i used it only for money and mood.
I am stuck at Alice path as well. I can do the shows with her, but thats it. Is it because of the mod too?
With Olivia as Max's girlfriend then you are at the end of all content, Olivia content ended in v.10 and all content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.

To go further with Alice you must have Lisa as your gf.

Once again you are at the end of all content with Olivia.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
With Olivia as Max's girlfriend then you are at the end of all content, Olivia content ended in v.10 and all content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.

To go further with Alice you must have Lisa as your gf.

Once again you are at the end of all content with Olivia.
So I should replay the game and not choose Olivia as girlfriend?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I should replay the game and not choose Olivia as girlfriend?
If you want more out of the game then yes for Lisa gf path's has the most content including sex with mom.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote