Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dumb question but is 0.13.0.007 the newest version if not where can i find the newest version thats free as i don' have any money to spare
That is it and there will be no more from DS because he abandoned it about 1 year ago.

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
That is it and there will be no more from DS because he abandoned it about 1 year ago_OTE]
that sucks as im almost done with most of the opportunitys i wonder if there is a cheat mod that has everything this version has to offer as i have a mod for an earlier version
like version 0.8
i hope the abandonment is not permanent as in i hope he later picks it back up and continues it.
but im guessing thats wishful thinking on my part

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
and i know people keeps saying to see the second post when i ask things but how do i get max's mom frustrated but as far as i can tell it doesn't show what i need to do to get the result i want. i need something special?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and i know people keeps saying to see the second post when i ask things but how do i get max's mom frustrated but as far as i can tell it doesn't show what i need to do to get the result i want. i need something special?
When its time you will know so its not time for it yet you have other things that need to be done and that is why you should go and read post #2 several times including the later ones I posted.

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Ok, im stuck after 4th movie when I need to get caught by Alice getting bj from Ann. How many times do I need to do it? I, doing it for like 2 weeks already everyday and nobody catches us. Does mood affects its possibility?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, im stuck after 4th movie when I need to get caught by Alice getting bj from Ann. How many times do I need to do it? I, doing it for like 2 weeks already everyday and nobody catches us. Does mood affects its possibility?
Read post #2 in this thread about it.

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Could be but you need to read the other ones also because I don't really know where you are at in the chain of events.
Just hit a random girl and Alice in movie when Ann came unexpectedly. As I understand now Ann gotta go BDSM as her new job but its not happening

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just hit a random girl and Alice in movie when Ann came unexpectedly. As I understand now Ann gotta go BDSM as her new job but its not happening
Have no idea what you are talking about a "random girl" and if you are using mods then go to the mod page to ask for help.

sefupo lion

Jul 6, 2019
i cant watch movie with mom and aunt its 4 weeks i tried , didnt had sex with mom , mood and domination are at max , does any one have its save and is 0.13.0.007 the latest version of game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i cant watch movie with mom and aunt its 4 weeks i tried , didnt had sex with mom , mood and domination are at max , does any one have its save and is 0.13.0.007 the latest version of game
Talk to Kira at the pool alone and show up Friday night when mom is watching tv and it should kick off.

You may need to work on other quest some to get it to trigger.

DiesDas123

Apr 2, 2019
The current quest is to practice some times but i did not get her to give max a hj a singel time and we agreeed to it it think

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The current quest is to practice some times but i did not get her to give max a hj a singel time and we agreeed to it it think
Did you get her spanked right after helping her with homework for free?
If not then you have the homework bug and post #2 has the fix for it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote