Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger the 4th movie i have done the first 3 but from the news that kira will find a studio and the next film
53 days have passed and still nothing i have also done the first night sleeping with ann but she jerks max off and sends him back to his own bed, also when kira says that she can get the hardon pills but still no sign of the 4 movie here the 4 saves if anybody can help thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do i trigger the 4th movie i have done the first 3 but from the news that kira will find a studio and the next film
53 days have passed and still nothing i have also done the first night sleeping with ann but she jerks max off and sends him back to his own bed, also when kira says that she can get the hardon pills but still no sign of the 4 movie here the 4 saves if anybody can help thanks
You have Olivia as your girlfriend and you are at the end of all content for Olivia GF path.

If you want more you must restart the game and chose Lisa as Max's GF.

Since you can not find Post #2 of this thread I will take you by the hand and lead you there.

1. By the hand, see that little #1 1 by the hand.jpg click on it then once there scroll down 1 post. 2 by the hand. 2 by the hand.jpg See that little #2 that is post #2 of this thread, see it was easy peasy to find now wasn't it.

Savaron

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone, help advice please.
From Eric got rid of, on what day Mom will report about dismissal? How long wait?
I apologize for the poor knowledge of the language = (

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, help advice please.
From Eric got rid of, on what day Mom will report about dismissal? How long wait?
I apologize for the poor knowledge of the language = (
It all depends on how you got rid of him and all the other quest.
It can take 1-20 weeks or even more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
does anybody know how to insert save games from an older version into a new one?
Just copy and paste is all you got to do.
If you downloaded a save you must remove all the number and the _ for it to work, must look like this save0.save, save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number.
Must start at 0 and go up from there without skipping a number.

Reactions: olololo1234

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way forward with Eric, so do you just have a NTR save file?
No there is no way forward, Eric was only put in to slow down Max and all content comes to an end until you get rid of his ass.

Reactions: Fzk

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
can not move further with mom after the second photoshoot with mom also can not go further than handjob with alice after planting spider in her bed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can not move further with mom after the second photoshoot with mom also can not go further than handjob with alice after planting spider in her bed
Lisa must be Max's girlfriend and both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority must be maxed out all the time for the next part of the quest to trigger.

See every girl everyday and see if new convo comes up.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Lisa must be Max's girlfriend and both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority must be maxed out all the time for the next part of the quest to trigger.

See every girl everyday and see if new convo comes up.

I have done the first date with Lisa
and what about mom how do i move further with her.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote