Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
You must work on all other open and some closed quest more and it will unlock more content with Lisa, Alice and mom.

"12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthroug"
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
"18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
I have done all the above but still haven't got the handcuffs...how do I manage to get them and handcuff Lisa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done all the above but still haven't got the handcuffs...how do I manage to get them and handcuff Lisa?
You must privately spank her in your bedroom several time and then go talk to Kira.
You must get permission from mom to spank Max's sisters.

Reactions: concionator

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
You must privately spank her in your bedroom several time and then go talk to Kira.
You must get permission from mom to spank Max's sisters.
Thx that worked!!
I am stuck now with 3 other things:

1. I can't punish Alice infront of Kate (she does not allow it and kicks me out of the room) as suggested in "12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough" ? How to punish Alice in front of Kate?
2. I've already bought the aneasthetic cream as Kira suggested to me, but I cannot use it during massage sessions with mom in her towel - how to use the anaesthetic cream?
3. How to fuck Kira in the lounge? I just can kiss her or let her giving me a BJ...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thx that worked!!
I am stuck now with 3 other things:

1. I can't punish Alice infront of Kate (she does not allow it and kicks me out of the room) as suggested in "12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough" ? How to punish Alice in front of Kate?
2. I've already bought the aneasthetic cream as Kira suggested to me, but I cannot use it during massage sessions with mom in her towel - how to use the anaesthetic cream?
3. How to fuck Kira in the lounge? I just can kiss her or let her giving me a BJ...
1. Keep working on all open and some closed quest and it will get there.
2. Just keep trying and keep both Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max's authority over both also maxed out.
Keep talking with Kira.
3. You only got to have sex with her during the photo shot and that was it, no longer sex with her.

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
1. Keep working on all open and some closed quest and it will get there.
2. Just keep trying and keep both Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and Max's authority over both also maxed out.
Keep talking with Kira.
3. You only got to have sex with her during the photo shot and that was it, no longer sex with her.
Ok thank you very much for your advise - as to 2nd issue: I've already had the chat with Kira in which she told me about Anns new job and her spanked ass. She suggested to buy the aneasthic cream (I've done that) and apply it to Anns massage session, but I never get the option to massage with cream, this dialog never appears...and all other quest execept the "NEW JOB" quest are completed...

So I am stuck with the "NEW JOB" quest...what should I do...no new diaolog pops up and by the way (I had a look in the image folder seeing Kate being spanked, I cannot do this neither....) what to do?? Is there a bug?? (mood and authority are maxed out..)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thank you very much for your advise - as to 2nd issue: I've already had the chat with Kira in which she told me about Anns new job and her spanked ass. She suggested to buy the aneasthic cream (I've done that) and apply it to Anns massage session, but I never get the option to massage with cream, this dialog never appears...and all other quest execept the "NEW JOB" quest are completed...

So I am stuck with the "NEW JOB" quest...what should I do...no new diaolog pops up and by the way (I had a look in the image folder seeing Kate being spanked, I cannot do this neither....) what to do?? Is there a bug?? (mood and authority are maxed out..)
No its not a bug but was never completed.
If you are not using mods then upload your save and I will take a look.

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
No its not a bug but was never completed.
If you are not using mods then upload your save and I will take a look.
Thx alfox3, I see, how sad - that is: nobody knows how story ends...(except the author himself who abondoned his work)?

Here is the link to my latest save:

All quests in the quest list, except "new job" are marked as completed. Is there nothing I can do now? Continuation of the original Dark silver version 0.13.0.007 is not possbile, no proper ending?

How about downloading the version 0.19.0.012 of "Smirniy" - is there a continuation and a proper ending?

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Thx alfox3, I see, how sad - that is: nobody knows how story ends...(except the author himself who abondoned his work)?

1. At least I should be able to apply the anesthetic cream at mums massage sessions, shouldn't I? But how?

2. All quests in the quest list, except "new job" are marked as completed. Is there nothing I can do now? Continuation of the original Dark silver version 0.13.0.007 is not possbile, no proper ending?

3. How about downloading the version 0.19.0.012 of "Smirniy" - is there a continuation and a proper ending? Can I use my save there and continue the game?

concionator

Feb 10, 2020

All quests in the quest list, except "new job" are marked as completed. Is there nothing I can do now? Continuation of the original Dark silver version 0.13.0.007 is not possbile, no proper ending?

How about downloading the version 0.19.0.012 of "Smirniy" - is there a continuation and a proper ending?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Small files like that you can upload here on F95 just click the "Attach files" button in the lower left corner of the post.
Will take a look and report back soon.

The save you uploaded was just before you choose who Max's girlfriend will be, Olivia GF path ends in V.10 and both Lisa's has the most content and v.11, v.12 and v.13 are only for Lisa GF path's.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

The save you uploaded was just before you choose who Max's girlfriend will be, Olivia GF path ends in V.10 and both Lisa's has the most content and v.11, v.12 and v.13 are only for Lisa GF path's.

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Oh sorry my mistake, I uploaded the wrong save, in my latest save I have chosen LISA GF path and have really completed every possible quest except "new job" .

1.There is where I am stuck and cannot apply the anesthetic cream...
2. How to spank Alice in front of Kate and the other way round? How to fuck Alice in front of Kate?

Here the latest save in the attachement as you suggested. I am curious about what to do now...I am glad for your help.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh sorry my mistake, I uploaded the wrong save, in my latest save I have chosen LISA GF path and have really completed every possible quest except "new job" .

1.There is where I am stuck and cannot apply the anesthetic cream...
2. How to spank Alice in front of Kate and the other way round? How to fuck Alice in front of Kate?

Here the latest save in the attachement as you suggested. I am curious about what to do now...I am glad for your help.
You can't spanked Alice after starting "Changing Role" quest and its done.
You need to finish up Olivia's quest by going over to her house 1-5 more times.
2 things I see you must do.
1. Stop paying for private spanking for Max. BigBrother 2020-02-19 20-50-54-85.jpg This makes mom see Max as a child and not adult.
2. Start paying 500 every monday morning as soon as you can "To Support the Family". BigBrother 2020-02-19 20-50-58-37.jpg Doing this will show mom that Max is an adult but only once you get rid of the private spanking days.(You may get around it by starting to pay to "Support the Family" instead but I don't really know if you can.)

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
You can't spanked Alice after starting "Changing Role" quest and its done.
You need to finish up Olivia's quest by going over to her house 1-5 more times.
2 things I see you must do.
1. Stop paying for private spanking for Max. View attachment 558981 This makes mom see Max as a child and not adult.
2. Start paying 500 every monday morning as soon as you can "To Support the Family". View attachment 558982 Doing this will show mom that Max is an adult but only once you get rid of the private spanking days.(You may get around it by starting to pay to "Support the Family" instead but I don't really know if you can.)
Thx a lot!!! I can fuck mom now!!!

HLP@hooman

Feb 12, 2020
help plz. I sleep with Ann and she sucks my cock but she doesn’t go to work what’s this?Kira told me that wait till she get back from the work then go and please her. but she doesn’t go to work

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote